Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Ajimobi's Campaign Rice Floods Oyo State...(picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajimobi's Campaign Rice Floods Oyo State...(picture) (2015 Views)

Jonathan’s Campaign Rice: Edo APC Vows To Petition EFCC, Presidency / David Mark Campaign Rice, Salt Flood Otukpo, To Construct Four Roads Before Xmas / Ambode Has His Own Campaign Rice Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ajimobi's Campaign Rice Floods Oyo State...(picture) by Blaqsmith(m): 6:56pm On Oct 07, 2014
The phrase "Stomach-Infrastructure came into existence during the June 21st Ekiti Guber polls.many Nigerians(especially the APC loyalists) who don't even know where Ekiti state is on the Nigeria Map makes use of this phrase against any Ekiti citizen whenever a political debate concerning the state is concerned. whenever they ask "which state are u from" and u replied "Ekiti state",they don't hesitate to tell u "That stomach-infrastructure state?".I have been a victim of this on different occasions and I must confess it's most embarrassing.

Now it's Oyo's turn in the "stomach-infrastructure" trend.

Share the rice and share the votes grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi's Campaign Rice Floods Oyo State...(picture) by pelvicky(m): 7:01pm On Oct 07, 2014
All those okada riders, traders, He blocked deir way of surviving will vote against him...simply because APC govt is not for the common man.

VOTE PDP in 2015!!
PDP!!! Power!!!
Power to the people

6 Likes

Re: Ajimobi's Campaign Rice Floods Oyo State...(picture) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 07, 2014
Rice sha, it is well. embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi's Campaign Rice Floods Oyo State...(picture) by Blaqsmith(m): 7:20pm On Oct 07, 2014
Aregbe made his own more cultural introducing "Fufu Aregbe" grin

Let's eat while we can grin

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi's Campaign Rice Floods Oyo State...(picture) by nigerianvenom(m): 7:24pm On Oct 07, 2014
Na their way sha

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi's Campaign Rice Floods Oyo State...(picture) by ayanbaba2(m): 7:24pm On Oct 07, 2014
Too bad for_him
his rice is fake just like the road he has successfuly turned 2amuzement pack and swimming pool here in oyo and ogbomoso...
Stupid man, he think we are as senseless as him.
One not too good term deserve banishment.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi's Campaign Rice Floods Oyo State...(picture) by ayanbaba2(m): 7:25pm On Oct 07, 2014
Too bad for_him
his rice is fake just like the road he has successfuly turned 2amuzement park and swimming pool here in oyo and ogbomoso...
Stupid man, he think we are as senseless as him.
One not too good term deserve banishment.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi's Campaign Rice Floods Oyo State...(picture) by gatiano(m): 7:26pm On Oct 07, 2014
this politicians are looking for jobs or wanting to retain their jobs but we don't interview them. when a graduate goes all out to look for job, he is scrutinized in the interviews and on regularly bases for his bosses or the owner(s) of the company.

Nigeria is a company too, with 36 daughter companies within it and the owners and stakeholders are 170 million Nigerians. if we don't scrutinize them during interviews set personally by ourselves, and they get the jobs, then we don't in anyway have the right to question their rule of mismanagement. we are simply been and are still stupid.

1) a president or a governor shouldn't be allowed to form his cabinet after being in office, he should and must choose his cabinets and ministers and declaring them before the stakeholders (nigerians) before resuming office. (all of the political parties should come prepared).

after a party has organised itself with all the member cabinet and shown them to the stakeholders(nigerians) of the company(nigeria), then i and you can or must throw them any question that will benefit my personal life and my family.

for this to really take place, we will need to empower our minds and brains with the basic informations about the company (nigeria), you can't be a stakeholder of a company without knowing what the company is made up of and its history.

we must know the amount of landmass
we must know the amount of lagoon, fresh water available
we must know all the mineral resources discovered and available
we must know the amount of hills, mountains, amount of sea we control, the air space we control, the amount of forest
we must know the land available for farming and the part of waters reserved for fishing and generating electricity and domestic comsumption.
and many more infos.

if you don't know or don't care to know, then you can't be a good and smart stakeholder, you simply won't get paid.

so when a political party says "we will give you light", Our reply should be how?, from which water?, or wind? or solar?. by what transformer? from where the transformer? who will build it? foreign or locally made? and more interview.
when the political employee (looking for jobs) can't answer correctly or he's inexperienced, then you/i/we are sure that he can't do the job.

now if you give a political party the job for exchange with a bag of rice and he does nothing, you/i/we can't do nothing because the contract of given the job is 4 years.

if i'm mistaken, correct me. if i make a little sense, teach others even the remote village man in the deep village forest, he knows well his surroundings.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ajimobi's Campaign Rice Floods Oyo State...(picture) by ola6: 7:30pm On Oct 07, 2014
Gbawe o! Aresa/Eko Ile and the rest of the HYPOCRITICAL, SLIMMY APC members. Well you can see yourself, can't you? Pretenders!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi's Campaign Rice Floods Oyo State...(picture) by UnknownT: 7:38pm On Oct 07, 2014
This one doesn't have courtesy of
Re: Ajimobi's Campaign Rice Floods Oyo State...(picture) by princealbashir: 7:57pm On Oct 07, 2014
The way this man will be disgraced in 2015, eh?

4 Likes

Re: Ajimobi's Campaign Rice Floods Oyo State...(picture) by stinggy(m): 8:41pm On Oct 07, 2014
princealbashir:
The way this man will be disgraced in 2015, eh?
You can say that again bro! We must chase him out.
We thought they are more civilized,they fooled us all. So Ajimobi can do this too? 2kg rice for vote Fool! Instead of completing the roads and writing his name in the golden books. 2015 is around the corner, once bitten...

3 Likes

Re: Ajimobi's Campaign Rice Floods Oyo State...(picture) by Akinsz: 6:54am On Oct 08, 2014
Stomach infrastructure

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi's Campaign Rice Floods Oyo State...(picture) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:00am On Oct 08, 2014
OP. Stomach-infrastructure has existed since the time of PDP, it ain't new.

But whether Ajumobi decided to share sweet potatoes, the people already can't wait to see his back. Besides, governors don't really do 2-terms in Oyo state!
Re: Ajimobi's Campaign Rice Floods Oyo State...(picture) by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 10:33am On Oct 08, 2014
Nigerian Politifians are same

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi's Campaign Rice Floods Oyo State...(picture) by talktimi(m): 10:59am On Oct 08, 2014
APCankerworms will avoid this thread like rotten beans just because its their candidate sharing stomach infrastructure

3 Likes

Re: Ajimobi's Campaign Rice Floods Oyo State...(picture) by aljharem(m): 11:11am On Oct 08, 2014
Hahaha, oyo and Lagos state will be PDP come 2015.

Quote it today

3 Likes

Re: Ajimobi's Campaign Rice Floods Oyo State...(picture) by aljharem(m): 11:13am On Oct 08, 2014
pelvicky:
All those okada riders, traders, He blocked deir way of surviving will vote against him...simply because APC govt is not for the common man.

VOTE PDP in 2015!!
PDP!!! Power!!!
Power to the people

Yes power to the people not elites like APC

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi's Campaign Rice Floods Oyo State...(picture) by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 08, 2014
Clueless region

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi's Campaign Rice Floods Oyo State...(picture) by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 08, 2014
Clueless region and poverty

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi's Campaign Rice Floods Oyo State...(picture) by anonimi: 11:45am On Oct 08, 2014
aljharem:

Yes power to the people not elites like APC

The HYPOCRISY of the Arewa People's Congress, APC is so putrefying to our body politic angry shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi's Campaign Rice Floods Oyo State...(picture) by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 08, 2014
Clueless
Re: Ajimobi's Campaign Rice Floods Oyo State...(picture) by 1shortblackboy: 11:53am On Oct 08, 2014
gatiano:
this politicians are looking for jobs or wanting to retain their jobs but we don't interview them. when a graduate goes all out to look for job, he is scrutinized in the interviews and on regularly bases for his bosses or the owner(s) of the company.

Nigeria is a company too, with 36 daughter companies within it and the owners and stakeholders are 170 million Nigerians. if we don't scrutinize them during interviews set personally by ourselves, and they get the jobs, then we don't in anyway have the right to question their rule of mismanagement. we are simply been and are still stupid.

1) a president or a governor shouldn't be allowed to form his cabinet after being in office, he should and must choose his cabinets and ministers and declaring them before the stakeholders (nigerians) before resuming office. (all of the political parties should come prepared).

after a party has organised itself with all the member cabinet and shown them to the stakeholders(nigerians) of the company(nigeria), then i and you can or must throw them any question that will benefit my personal life and my family.

for this to really take place, we will need to empower our minds and brains with the basic informations about the company (nigeria), you can't be a stakeholder of a company without knowing what the company is made up of and its history.

we must know the amount of landmass
we must know the amount of lagoon, fresh water available
we must know all the mineral resources discovered and available
we must know the amount of hills, mountains, amount of sea we control, the air space we control, the amount of forest
we must know the land available for farming and the part of waters reserved for fishing and generating electricity and domestic comsumption.
and many more infos.

if you don't know or don't care to know, then you can't be a good and smart stakeholder, you simply won't get paid.

so when a political party says "we will give you light", Our reply should be how?, from which water?, or wind? or solar?. by what transformer? from where the transformer? who will build it? foreign or locally made? and more interview.
when the political employee (looking for jobs) can't answer correctly or he's inexperienced, then you/i/we are sure that he can't do the job.

now if you give a political party the job for exchange with a bag of rice and he does nothing, you/i/we can't do nothing because the contract of given the job is 4 years.

if i'm mistaken, correct me. if i make a little sense, teach others even the remote village man in the deep village forest, he knows well his surroundings.
* on my feet and clapping vigorously* some people still get sense sha

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi's Campaign Rice Floods Oyo State...(picture) by Descartes: 11:56am On Oct 08, 2014
Advanced Almajirism angry

(1) (Reply)

FG Makes List Of Four INEC Commissioners That Will Succeed Jega / Yoruba At Summit Say: Only A Bastard Will Vote Jonathan / Funny Pictures Surrounding The Nigeria Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.