Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

The Food Business Thread - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Food Business Thread (11684 Views)

See How Nigerian Lady Disgraced Tanzanian Lady Who Stole The Food She Cooked(pic / See What Was In The Food A Reputable Restaurant Served Me / Start Your Own Restaurant/fast Food Business Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Food Business Thread by Sonaike03: 11:58pm On Jun 05, 2018
We supply white Garri & yellow Garri.

Nationwide delivery available.

+2347066880314
Re: The Food Business Thread by Mercifuluc: 8:50am On Sep 10, 2018
Thank you for this I found it very educative. Please I want to start a food business but I would sell already dished food. How do I grow my customers? How do I market it using videos on social media since I don't have a shop just an open space? How do I maintain relationship with those people that buy from me when I eventually get a shop?
Re: The Food Business Thread by joeyarticles: 12:45pm On May 21, 2020
saddshhjkhljlk
Re: The Food Business Thread by Goterry0123: 2:06pm On May 21, 2020
joeyarticles:
Get restaurant business plan in Nigeria
https://www.nigeriabusinessplan.com.ng/restaurant-business-plan-in-nigeria-how-to-start-fast-food-business/

DO YOU OWN A SUCCESSFUL RESTAURANT? HAVE YOU MANAGED A SUCCESSFUL RESTAURANT? HAVE YOU WORKED IN A SUCCESSFUL RESTAURANT? IF NO THEN WHAT ARE WE GOING TO BENEFIT FROM THE EBOOK. CAUSE YOU KEEP STRESSING ABOUT 10K TO BE PAID AFTER GIVING US THE FUNDAMENTALS LIKE HAVING A BUSINESS PLAN AND REGISTERING A BUSINESS NAME. I AM INTERESTED, BUT I NEED PROPER INFO
Re: The Food Business Thread by konews: 11:31am On Jul 19, 2020
Base on research we have made we found out that the restaurant business is one of the surest businesses in Nigeria, get our restaurant business plan in Nigeria and build your restaurants to among the very best in the country
https://businessplanhub.com.ng/restaurant-business-plan-in-nigeria-latest-edition-feasibility-studies-proposal/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Preservative For Zobo Drink / Brown Rice / Do You Need A Great Cake? Please Call Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.