Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

See How Nigerian Lady Disgraced Tanzanian Lady Who Stole The Food She Cooked(pic - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See How Nigerian Lady Disgraced Tanzanian Lady Who Stole The Food She Cooked(pic (1951 Views)

Woman Refuses To Pay For The Food She Ate In A Restaurant, See Her Reasons. / A Nairalander Caught A Big Python, Cooked It And Ate It With His Family (Photos) / Tanzanian Lady: "Ghanaian Jollof Rice Is Better Than Nigerian Jollof Rice" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Nigerian Lady Disgraced Tanzanian Lady Who Stole The Food She Cooked(pic by sixtuschimere: 4:10pm On Apr 01, 2016
I can not laugh enough.This one really cracked me up

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/us-based-nigerian-caterer-calls-out.html

Re: See How Nigerian Lady Disgraced Tanzanian Lady Who Stole The Food She Cooked(pic by petkoffdrake2(m): 4:15pm On Apr 01, 2016
Hehehehe!.....

Hei! I can't fitint laughs... angry
Re: See How Nigerian Lady Disgraced Tanzanian Lady Who Stole The Food She Cooked(pic by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 01, 2016
Hahaha grin grin
Re: See How Nigerian Lady Disgraced Tanzanian Lady Who Stole The Food She Cooked(pic by SAMBARRY: 5:08pm On Apr 02, 2016
She deserves the disgrace. If she had been humble enough to say madam can you please teach me how to make what you prepared.she will have learnt and saved herself from embarrassment. She wants to take the glory she doesn't deserve. Good for her. I don't pity such women

(1) (Reply)

15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen / How To Make Dambu Nama / Madagascar Vanilla Extract, Bean Paste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.