Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

9 Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 9 Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland (1766 Views)

Hilarious:..ten Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland..lol / Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X / Who Do U Want To Meet On Nl/ And Who You Also Don't Want To Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland by Chibuke56: 5:17am On Oct 08, 2014
I have compiled my own list so here are the 9 types of people you meet on nairaland.
1. The spacebookers
this kind of people love to book space so that their comment can reach fp.. Many people are guilty of this including my self
2. The FTCers these category of people do not even care about the topic posted all they want is to be first to comment.
3. The people who always blame the government these group of people always blame the government for their misfortune and the misfortune of others e.g
op: my brother just got bit by a dog
NLer: apc has a hand in it
4.the advertisers all that matters to these people is to look for a platform to advertise their business and nl is that platform
5. The funny people these people are the ones who make threads lively. Their hilarious comments will score them hundreds of likes
6. The braggers these people always brag about how rich and beautiful they are but if you actually see how they look like...
7. The silent people this bunch of people always open a thread without commenting or liking. they are there to read other peoples comments.. I used to fall among these crew b4
8 the tribalistic people these people like to praise their tribe and condemn others. In other words they feel their tribe is more superior than other people's own.. Some NLers refer to them as tribal bigots
9. The like beggars these people are fond of begging for for likes e.g
NLer: i booked this space although i have nothing to say... Pls like my comment today is my birthday *which is a lie*
so NLers which category do u belong . Feel free to add yours
Re: 9 Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland by sleeky8(m): 5:20am On Oct 08, 2014
Incase this hits FP I ws here.
You forgot to add the clowns that will quote a long post only to type "nice", "k" "I agree with you" etc.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland by watchthisposter(m): 5:22am On Oct 08, 2014
You forgot to add

The just-passing-by crew: These guys are so dumb they can't even think up a comment. They just come to threads to mark register.

The paid e-warriors of the various political parties: They must find a way to drag PDP or APC onto every thread. If the sun does not rise this morning, it is because GEJ embezzeled funds meant for the infrastuctural development of the solar system

The male prostitutes: These peeps mostly troll the romance/sexuality sections. Their job is to PM as many gals as they can. If they see any gal, they quickly look up her profile and start PMing her to see if they can score a hookup. grin

The volcanos: These guys are boiling cauldrons. If you mistakenly or deliberately cheesy set em off, be prepared for the insult of your life! They are going to rain more insult on you than God did on the earth during Noah's flood

The derailers: These mudas come to a thread and post something so off topic it makes you wonder if they even know where they are?

The high on cheap meth: These guys make posts so insanely ridiculous and inane it defies even madness. So for their sakes you just assume they are high on something and not psych ward escapees who somehow got their hands on an internet enabled device

The vulgar: All their posts must be well stocked and stuffed with words like p*ssy, d1ck, fvck, nyash etc. They are always deliberately obtuse when replying gals.

The God-bashers: You'll find them mostly in the religious section, where they serially troll religious folks, firing as many blasphemy missiles as they can grin

The attention whores: "Yes O, you must notice me, because I will paste a large silly gif or message so that everybody will see me. My life is so empty and nobody ever notices me." You know the type angry

The pathetically lonely: These species of mammals exist mainly in the romance region. They create desperate threads like "I need a girl in port harcourt for a serious relationship, call me on 080-Bleep-Bleep-XX", and you're like dude, there a like over a million girls in port harcourt only!

The irritating space theives: These pals put loooooong spaces in their posts to deliberately annoy anybody using a mobile device. It's really, really annoying, and the mods don't seem to care about it. Anyway, almost everybody on NL has probably indulged in this at some point. We're all guilty grin

Society for preservation of scepticism: Staunch supporters of the pics-or-it-didn't-happen meme. Give em pics and they start asking for videos, give em videos and they start asking for 3D.
They are however very useful in checkmating the spread of the next set of people below;

Liar-liar-pants-on-fire: These fellas put a wild vivid imagination to waste by inventing big fat lies, about lurid and daring escapades. You see em create threads like "how I bleeped my girlfriends sister and her mother" undecided
If you wanna sell fiction, write a novel!

Stew sauce: An offshoot of SPS(society for preservation of skepticism). Post anything on NL and they are immediately like: "where's the sauce?"

Nairaland Witches and Wizards: You come to NL at 2AM in the morning, and you see some nocturnal animals creating threads and commenting. Una no de sleep? Witches and wizards wey de go blood sucking operations for night still carry their blackberry folo bodi undecided Na wa 4 una O!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 9 Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland by dridowu: 5:28am On Oct 08, 2014
[size=100pt]Good Morning Nigerians[/size]

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland by agarawu23(m): 5:59am On Oct 08, 2014
[b][/b]Mr & Mrs Famous :-- this kind of people alws claim they well known on NL and they will alws want to gain cheap popularity on social networks while there mate are out there being famous in the whole world not even in nigeria.

NB : if u wanna b famous, I will make u In-famous

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland by constance500: 6:05am On Oct 08, 2014
The thunder crew

They'll be like ; the thunder that will fire you is doing press up, or on his third bottle of alomo grin

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland by odeebee: 6:08am On Oct 08, 2014
Am coming let mw finish kaboshing ...

Meanwhile, this land is not for sale. Beware 419ers
Re: 9 Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland by olamydey(f): 6:25am On Oct 08, 2014
Oya now, make I follow book space. I go comment later
Re: 9 Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland by freshness2020: 6:27am On Oct 08, 2014
The Nairaland Celebrities: I jealous these peeps small, these group get fans die, ♈όϋ dare not bash Dem unless their unpaid fans go smash ya head like thunder Wey wan settle ya case..in such group ♈όϋ would find nairalanders like; in no particular order: naijaboiy,mizmakoli,ngeneukenu,berem,sincerenigerians,barcanista,cramjones, mrcork,andyblaze,krall etc...and some small group of wanabe. just to mention a few..these people sef popular pass Seun Osewa Wey get Nairaland himself! ..for now me nor know which group I belong!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 9 Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:29am On Oct 08, 2014
incase
Re: 9 Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland by sekzy99(m): 6:30am On Oct 08, 2014
This is getting boring ooooo
Re: 9 Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:45am On Oct 08, 2014
Chibuke56:
I have compiled my own list so here are the 9 types of people you meet on nairaland.
1. The spacebookers
this kind of people love to book space so that their comment can reach fp.. Many people are guilty of this including my self
2. The FTCers these category of people do not even care about the topic posted all they want is to be first to comment.
3. The people who always blame the government these group of people always blame the government for their misfortune and the misfortune of others e.g
op: my brother just got bit by a dog
NLer: apc has a hand in it
4.the advertisers all that matters to these people is to look for a platform to advertise their business and nl is that platform
5. The funny people these people are the ones who make threads lively. Their hilarious comments will score them hundreds of likes
6. The braggers these people always brag about how rich and beautiful they are but if you actually see how they look like...
7. The silent people this bunch of people always open a thread without commenting or liking. they are there to read other peoples comments.. I used to fall among these crew b4
8 the tribalistic people these people like to praise their tribe and condemn others. In other words they feel their tribe is more superior than other people's own.. Some NLers refer to them as tribal bigots
9. The like beggars these people are fond of begging for for likes e.g
NLer: i booked this space although i have nothing to say... Pls like my comment today is my birthday *which is a lie*
so NLers which category do u belong . Feel free to add yours
k

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland by saxwizard(m): 6:47am On Oct 08, 2014
I wl come bak 2 comment then..
Re: 9 Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland by LushGreenz: 6:52am On Oct 08, 2014
Well,let's see how this will fare...Types of People all the way!
Re: 9 Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 08, 2014
The Jonathanian/PDP Zombies: This group will never see anything wrong with the actions or inactions of Jonathan and the PDP. They will insist that Jonathan is the best, most intelligent and never wrong. They even dispute and argue with common sense, they will shout to high heavens that every critics of Jonathan are APC members or APC sponsored and from a particular tribe,even accusing US and South African Governments and their media of being proAPC. Chiefly among them is one Doctor turned Herbalist Sincere9jerian, phuckphuckman-my friend, my pal Nigerianvenom etc.

Those that trembles at the name of General Buhari
These people always seek ways to bring down general Buhari(the President-inwaiting), from spreading propaganda(which is stale) to sponsoring articles and blogs praising atiku and tom ikimi with aim of making the apc ditch buhari. They will hardly put any pro-Buhari thread on frontpage, they will shout that gmb is insellable yet afraid of him being Presidential Candidate. All members of Jonathan Zombies falls within this group.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland by Besea(f): 7:08am On Oct 08, 2014
All mine.
Re: 9 Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland by naijaboiy: 7:26am On Oct 08, 2014
gringringrin
Re: 9 Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland by KelvinGraphics(m): 7:48am On Oct 08, 2014
Hmmmmm
Re: 9 Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland by Gabreal1(m): 8:04am On Oct 08, 2014
"Today is my birthday, please like my comment"...Lol, very funny.

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 08, 2014
space booked

Incase cheesy
Re: 9 Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland by kullozone(m): 8:35am On Oct 08, 2014
~
Re: 9 Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland by Mention(m): 9:13am On Oct 08, 2014
freshness2020:
The Nairaland Celebrities: I jealous these peeps small, these group get fans die, ♈όϋ dare not bash Dem unless their unpaid fans go smash ya head like thunder Wey wan settle ya case..in such group ♈όϋ would find nairalanders like; in no particular order: naijaboiy,mizmakoli,ngeneukenu,berem,sincerenigerians,barcanista,cramjones, mrcork,andyblaze,krall etc...and some small group of wanabe. just to mention a few..these people sef popular pass Seun Osewa Wey get Nairaland himself! ..for now me nor know which group I belong!
And you find this kinda people mostly in the Romance Section and Dating and Hook Up Zone..
Another guy z JBluv55, jeez I can't count the amount of people that patronize his bar...!

2 Likes

Re: 9 Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland by Jbluv55(m): 12:29pm On Oct 08, 2014
Mention:

And you find this kinda people mostly in the Romance Section and Dating and Hook Up Zone..
Another guy z JBluv55, jeez I can't count the amount of people that patronize his bar...!
Aaawww!!! Thanks for the Mention(grin) bro....

*pulls him aside and whispers to him*....but you do know I can't be considered a valid Romancelander right? Those who know me(like Reincarnated) know where I actually belong coolwinkgrin

One Love bro and make sure you meet me @ THE BAR for a special treat wink.
Re: 9 Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland by Mention(m): 12:50pm On Oct 08, 2014
Jbluv55:

Aaawww!!! Thanks for the Mention(grin) bro....

*pulls him aside and whispers to him*....but you do know I can't be considered a valid Romancelander right? Those who know me(like Reincarnated) know where I actually belong coolwinkgrin

One Love bro and make sure you meet me @ THE BAR for a special treat wink.

Lol... Maybe I would pay my first visit to the bar this evening..
Re: 9 Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland by nigerianvenom(m): 6:00pm On Oct 08, 2014
barcanista:
The Jonathanian/PDP Zombies: This group will never see anything wrong with the actions or inactions of Jonathan and the PDP. They will insist that Jonathan is the best, most intelligent and never wrong. They even dispute and argue with common sense, they will shout to high heavens that every critics of Jonathan are APC members or APC sponsored and from a particular tribe,even accusing US and South African Governments and their media of being proAPC. Chiefly among them is one Doctor turned Herbalist Sincere9jerian, phuckphuckman-my friend, my pal Nigerianvenom etc.

Those that trembles at the name of General Buhari
These people always seek ways to bring down general Buhari(the President-inwaiting), from spreading propaganda(which is stale) to sponsoring articles and blogs praising atiku and tom ikimi with aim of making the apc ditch buhari. They will hardly put any pro-Buhari thread on frontpage, they will shout that gmb is insellable yet afraid of him being Presidential Candidate. All members of Jonathan Zombies falls within this group.

we be friends and u still de call me "zoombie"?
is alrite
Re: 9 Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 08, 2014
nigerianvenom:

we be friends and u still de call me "zoombie"?
is alrite
leave pdp broda
Re: 9 Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 10, 2014

Re: 9 Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland by dstnd: 1:31pm On Oct 10, 2014
The male prostitutes: These peeps mostly troll
the romance/sexuality sections. Their job is to PM as
many gals as they can. If they see any gal, they
quickly look up her profile and start PMing her to see
if they can score a hookup.
Just like u!it takes a thief to kno one
Re: 9 Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland by noordean(m): 2:58pm On Oct 10, 2014
dstnd:
The male prostitutes: These peeps mostly troll
the romance/sexuality sections. Their job is to PM as
many gals as they can. If they see any gal, they
quickly look up her profile and start PMing her to see
if they can score a hookup.
Just like u!it takes a thief to kno one
hmmm.....talking frm experience
Re: 9 Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 10, 2014
Op uve 4gotten d WWA and WWC(woman wrappering association and woman wrappering crew)
Re: 9 Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland by spanzed(m): 4:01pm On Oct 10, 2014
Lol OP why u no kukuma make am 10..b'cos na 10 dey rain nowadays..by the way I also fall into the silent group b4 and probably now,but am trying to get out of my shell grin
Re: 9 Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland by dstnd: 4:29pm On Oct 10, 2014
noordean:
hmmm.....talking frm experience
abi na

(1) (2) (Reply)

In Life, Overtaking Is Allowed. / Roller Blade Skate Shoe For Sale!!!! / “ASUU Strike Will Increase Prostitution” Nigerian S*x Workers To Federal Governm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.