Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,816 members, 7,813,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria (610338 Views)

Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 / Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm / Salaries Of Lecturer I And Lecturer Ii (conuass 03 And 04) In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Jubrilx3: 12:25pm On Aug 15, 2019
How much do dangote cement pay cement field sales representative?
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by richiepolymer(m): 10:16pm On Oct 03, 2019
Please can someone help me with information on entry level salary of Eko hotel staff?
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by brandable: 6:45am On Oct 26, 2019
jd3trice:
Hello house, does anybody have an idea how much Biswal Limited pays its entry level staff? .
Sir, please how much does Biswal pay entry level staff.

1 Like

Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by yungryce: 6:24pm On Oct 26, 2019
brandable:

Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Agbotoluwa(m): 9:09am On Oct 27, 2019

Ve you been called and when did you done your interview?
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Andova: 7:53pm On Nov 27, 2019
Please who have an idea how much Cadbury Nigeria pays their experienced Finance hires please this is urgent
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by pagorino(m): 2:31pm On Dec 07, 2019
I applied for the post of electrician in flour mill Nigeria plc. Although the qualification was for ND but I applied with BSC due to the country's situation . It seems I will be called for interview soon . Please what is the salary scale for the post? Does any one have an idea?. It's very urgent please.
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by pagorino(m): 12:07pm On Dec 08, 2019
pagorino:
I applied for the post of electrician in flour mill Nigeria plc. Although the qualification was for ND but I applied with BSC due to the country's situation . It seems I will be called for interview soon . Please what is the salary scale for the post? Does any one have an idea?. It's very urgent please.
please any body with the info? It's very urgent.
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by JoeBazz(m): 6:40pm On Dec 10, 2019
Please house, how does standard chartered bank pay new staff?
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by notimeisnotime(m): 7:48pm On Dec 14, 2019
What is the salary structure for an entry level staff at Unilever.... Legal compliance officer
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Polchiz(m): 8:34am On Dec 30, 2019
Caracta:
The thing about banking industry is that you would work so hard and wish you didn't get the job in the first place. Yes the pay is friendly and motivating but the stress no be here o.
Do you want them to pay you for doing nothing? Every good thing does not come cheap.Even entrepreneurs wake as early as 6am and even do night vigil in order to have competitive edge over others.
Absorb the stress now that you are young, make the money, invest and rest at old age.

3 Likes

Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by brown06: 12:44am On Jan 04, 2020
Please how much is the salary scale of a civil engineer n FERMA?
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Salazer017: 9:55pm On Jan 08, 2020
how much are aircraft refueler paid in nigeria?
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Monmarri: 3:34pm On Jan 09, 2020
Please house how much does Dangote cement pays their entry level and experience staff?
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by n3gr3do(m): 12:01pm On Jan 20, 2020
Good day All,

Anyone that has useful information on how much NOVA Merchant Bank pays the level after entry level.

Or how their pay is generally!

Would appreciate correct feedbacks from my nairaland fam.

Regards.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by slyfran6(m): 2:51am On Jan 31, 2020
Between PWC and AWD whuch is better to work enter level?
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Gerrard59(m): 10:01am On Jan 31, 2020
slyfran6:
Between PWC and AWD whuch is better to work enter level and how much do they pay

https://www.nairaland.com/2403757/working-big4-experience
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by linkszelda: 10:18pm On Sep 29, 2020
Please who has idea of how much premium pension pays executive graduate trainee.
Location.. Abuja
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by zheeko: 4:13pm On Dec 11, 2020
What is the salary structure for Graduate Trainee (GT) at Dufil prima foods ltd?

Ur response will be highly appreciated.

Urgently needed.
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Chukwu94: 9:48pm On Dec 29, 2020
n3gr3do:
Good day All,

Anyone that has useful information on how much NOVA Merchant Bank pays the level after entry level.

Or how their pay is generally!

Would appreciate correct feedbacks from my nairaland fam.

Regards.
Please have you gotten an answer to this question. I also need to know. Thanks in anticipation of your response

1 Like

Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Gabriel8003: 9:07am On Dec 30, 2020
come learn how to edit videos and create youtube videos your self for your channel and learn screen printing and cloths customising ..while promo last ..call MR.NASA 08180917160 ..one on one practical training ..lagos island ikoyi
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Qizzie: 5:23am On Apr 23, 2021
Hi guys, please i just got a job offer for NSIA(Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority) training school. I'm currently working with FBN. I need a good information as regards the annual pay so as to help me make informed decision.

Thank you.
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by category(m): 5:57am On Apr 23, 2021
Qizzie:
Hi guys, please i just got a job offer for NSIA(Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority) training school. I'm currently working with FBN. I need a good information as regards the annual pay so as to help me make informed decision.

Thank you.
Please, kindly let me in. How did you apply.
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Qizzie: 8:26am On Apr 23, 2021
category:

Applied since last year.

1 Like

Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by zheeko: 8:36am On Apr 23, 2021
Qizzie:

Thank you.
Which of the category?
Graduate Trainee or what?

1 Like

Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Qizzie: 8:33pm On Apr 30, 2021
zheeko:

Which of the category?

Graduate Analyst Program
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Funmilola98(f): 6:39am On May 02, 2021
category:

zheeko:

Which of the category?
Pls have you gotten any information about their payment
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by VTJN(m): 11:12am On May 02, 2021
Gerrard59:

What I gave you there is for graduate trainee. Although, entry-level is synonymous to GT, how it's operated across firms differ. For instance, the graduate trainee program in Ecobank is different from entry-level in the same bank.

So I've no idea how the ET role is operated at NB.
please any idea how much Nestle, P&G, flour mill, Reckitt benckiser, Gzi, Unilever, GSK pay corpers serving with them?

Thanks!
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Btycoon: 12:35pm On May 02, 2021
Please I need a work anyone who can help out,I studied Mass Communication
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Gerrard59(m): 5:27pm On May 02, 2021
VTJN:
please any idea how much Nestle, P&G, flour mill, Reckitt benckiser, Gzi, Unilever, GSK pay corpers serving with them?

Thanks!

Honestly, no idea. The wild guess should be not less than 50K per month esp for the MNCs.
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by VTJN(m): 7:02pm On May 02, 2021
Gerrard59:

Honestly, no idea. The wild guess should be not less than 50K per month esp for the MNCs.
Alright, thanks!

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply)

SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! / Andela: IT Training And Job / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.