Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,267 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria (610117 Views)

Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 / Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm / Salaries Of Lecturer I And Lecturer Ii (conuass 03 And 04) In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by sagio09: 10:31am On May 17, 2021
Qizzie:
Hi guys, please i just got a job offer for NSIA(Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority) training school. I'm currently working with FBN. I need a good information as regards the annual pay so as to help me make informed decision.

Thank you.

Hi, I'm also working in a bank and i got the nsia 5weeks training call. I also got some payment information and all. Contact me lets share some ideas 08036743434.

1 Like

Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Oviebright: 3:49pm On May 17, 2021
s3nn2x:
I see.
See money!!! I wonder why people are still looking for civil service job when there is money in the private sector. I think I am going t

Anyway, how much does UBA pay their staff?
My sister is always complaining of not having money.
omo bae government work is the best u can get to a level where u can be stealing free money with your sure pension and gradirity after retirement.
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by FarEl18: 6:56pm On Aug 12, 2021
Unilever: 31k + free lunch + product worth about 10k for Nysc

VTJN:
please any idea how much Nestle, P&G, flour mill, Reckitt benckiser, Gzi, Unilever, GSK pay corpers serving with them?

Thanks!
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Kale001(m): 7:42pm On Aug 12, 2021
Please how much is the entry level pay in Dangote group for an account officer who is a chartered Accountant?

2 Likes

Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Toyo100: 1:09am On Nov 05, 2021
Hello everyone, please someone told me about Lotus Bank so I felt I should ask if anyone has any vital information about them and how I can send in my CV or apply to work in the bank?

Anyone knows how much they pay their staffs or the age limit for ET staff?

Thanks.
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by eyecandydolly: 10:00pm On Nov 11, 2021
Hello

Does anyone know what Zenith Bank pays their IT staff? What does IT salary scale look like?
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 23, 2021
Hello people, I have an interview with GTBank Graduate Trainees, what are the likely points and questions. Also, what should I expect. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Fremaxx: 11:06pm On Nov 23, 2021
For GTBank interview as far as I know is one of the best modern interview I have ever had. This is a fair process

There are two stages of interview.

The first is the competency based interview with HR personnel. The interviewers will tell you to use a STAR method (situation, task Action and result) to answer with relevant real life sceneries from university days, day to day activities or previous work experience. Questions revolve around how you displayed team work, innovation, customer eccentric, tackle or solve problem. These are basically from the 8 orange rules of the company from GTBank core values.

After you succeed with the first, you'll be invited to the second stage interview with a senior management personnel, just prepare for a regular interview as well as competency based questions, try impress them with your background knowledge of the bank by researching the core values, mission and vision. They might ask about your plans in the next 3-5 years. Please note that you'll be a trainee, you're there to learn on the job. Hopefully that answers the question.

I hope my 2 cents is helpful.

4 Likes

Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by enonche85(m): 10:47am On Jan 10, 2022
s3nn2x:
I see.
See money!!! I wonder why people are still looking for civil service job when there is money in the private sector. I think I am going to resign this week. wink
Make I comot for here. This is way out of my league.

Anyway, how much does UBA pay their staff?
My sister is always complaining of not having money.

Private sector that can drop you any moment?. Job security is very important and should be key.

3 Likes

Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by ennyj01(m): 5:09pm On May 04, 2022
Hi guys. Good evening.
I hope our day is going well?

Please I will like to know, how much does OANDO pay graduate trainee at the moment?

Thank you.
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by brighttech95(m): 7:06am On May 05, 2022
ennyj01:
Hi guys. Good evening.
I hope our day is going well?

Please I will like to know, how much does OANDO pay graduate trainee at the moment?

Thank you.

Are they currently recruiting??
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by ennyj01(m): 7:44am On May 05, 2022
brighttech95:

Are they currently recruiting??

Nah. They are about to resume their last recruitment that was placed on hold as a result of covid.
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by awoo47: 8:20am On May 22, 2022
FarEl18:
Unilever: 31k + free lunch + product worth about 10k for Nysc

unilever is 50k for corpers
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 10, 2022
Hi everyone. Please who knows how much Oando pays GT?
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Pojomojo: 7:07pm On Jun 10, 2022
cheesy
enonche85:

Private sector that can drop you any moment?. Job security is very important and should be key.
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Tonia606: 8:29pm On Jul 14, 2022
Good evening , please who knows how much JKPEEZ GROUP Port Harcourt branch, Pay their entry level engineers.
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by BoldassBadasser(m): 7:28am On Jul 22, 2022
Good morning house please who knows how much BIC pays their Area Sales Representatives?
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by IyaTola: 7:38am On Jul 22, 2022
Entry level depends on the company
E.g one man business is usually 65-70k
Banking 190k and above
Oil and gas 300k and above
School depending on the location minimum wage

1 Like

Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by IyaTola: 7:38am On Jul 22, 2022
BoldassBadasser:
Good morning house please who knows how much BIC pays their Area Sales Representatives?
They pay well
Tonia606:
Good evening , please who knows how much JKPEEZ GROUP Port Harcourt branch, Pay their entry level engineers.
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by BoldassBadasser(m): 6:25pm On Jul 23, 2022
IyaTola:
They pay well

Please exactly like how much sir ?

1 Like

Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by IyaTola: 8:19pm On Jul 23, 2022
BoldassBadasser:

Please exactly like how much sir ?
Enough to get you a Master degree
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Kachi11061998(m): 4:57pm On Jul 31, 2023
Greetings, pls how much does BUA GROUP pay thier graduate technical trainees
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by ennyj01(m): 5:46pm On Jul 31, 2023
Kachi11061998:
Greetings, pls how much does BUA GROUP pay thier graduate technical trainees

I heard above 200k monthly net.

1 Like

Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Kachi11061998(m): 5:48pm On Jul 31, 2023
ennyj01:

I heard above 200k monthly net.

What of after the training how much will they pay and what other benefits do they have ? Can I mail u
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by ennyj01(m): 5:55pm On Jul 31, 2023
Kachi11061998:

What of after the training how much will they pay and what other benefits do they have ? Can I mail u

In all honesty I have no info on those questions. I was only able to answer the previous questions based on what I have seen people say.
The best is to prepare and scale through the process.

1 Like

Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by moinmoi: 7:46pm On Aug 21, 2023
Hello house. Please does anyone know about Datamellon? What is the company like and how much do they pay their graduate trainees?

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply)

SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! / Andela: IT Training And Job / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.