Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,525 members, 7,837,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? (1276 Views)

What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy / What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? by argon500: 11:31am On Oct 08, 2014
If you've ever fallen hard for a special someone, you know that love can be as dangerous a drug as heroin or vodka tampons. One minute you're completely sane, the next you're jumping on Oprah's couch like a coked-up toddler who just found out about Pop Rocks. But no matter how much you love your significant other, you've probably never crossed the line from crazy romantic to crazy insane.

I read a story online about crazy things people have done for love and this keep me thinking..

Man Has Friend Shoot Him so Girlfriend Will Sympathize

"Being a kid in love is one thing. Being a kid in love and possessing the brain of a hamster is lethal. Especially for 20-year-old Jordan Cardella, who begged his buddy to shoot him (with a gun!) so his ex-girlfriend would feel sorry for him. In Jordan's sad little head, he figured that if he got shot, his girlfriend would go all Florence Nightingale on his bullet-riddled body and feel so sorry for him that she'd take him back. He probably got the idea from a soap opera or JFK.

So Jordan enlisted the help of Michael Wezyk, who simultaneously wins the awards for Best and Stupidest Friend of All Time by agreeing to shoot Jordan like he asked. Why didn't Jordan just do the deed himself? Because he was a convicted felon, and handling a firearm with his history of law troubles would be dumb.

The two picked out a nice, serene spot in a park where they could quietly proceed with getting freaking shot for love. Now get this: Jordan asked Michael to shoot him not once, not twice, but three goddamn times in order to get his girlfriend back. Michael agreed, aimed his weapon and shot Jordan in the arm. Jordan predictably fell to the ground, clutching his bleeding appendage. However, when Jordan demanded that Michael shoot him two more times, Michael came down with a sudden case of holy-balls-what-am-I-doing and refused. Michael put the gun away and instead took Jordan to the hospital.

Hey, this is the part of the story where Jordan's pain and suffering pay off with some sweet girlfriend loving, right? Wrong. Jordan's ex decided to stay the shit away from all that noise, and never even visited him in the hospital. But you know who did visit Jordan? The fuzz. Turns out the cops don't take kindly to people getting shot, even if it's for romance".

Here comes the question, what's the craziest thing you have ever done for love ?
Re: What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 08, 2014
Pouring honey on her catapault and licking it clean angry
Re: What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? by MizMyColi(f): 11:44am On Oct 08, 2014
[size=14pt]Saying - I Love You embarassed[/size]
Re: What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 08, 2014
MizMyColi:
[size=14pt]Saying - I Love You embarassed[/size]
Huh? I love you. Kini big deal?
Re: What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? by MizMyColi(f): 11:50am On Oct 08, 2014
Funnicator:

Huh? I love you. Kini big deal?

[size=14pt]Did you mean that?

You prolly don't know that there are responsibilities, thinkable and unthinkable, attached to the confession.
Did you?
kiss kiss kiss[/size]
Re: What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? by Ekiseme(m): 11:51am On Oct 08, 2014
Nothing yet.

NO LOVE FOUND cry
Re: What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? by derrick333(m): 11:52am On Oct 08, 2014
Gtin panties4 my Barney
Re: What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 08, 2014
MizMyColi:

[size=14pt]Did you mean that?

You prolly don't know that there are responsibilities, thinkable and unthinkable, attached to the confession.
Did you?
kiss kiss kiss[/size]
Huh? You said it was crazy, I just proved to you it is not.
Well, there are responsibilities attached. But the one I enjoy most is licking up the catapault.
Re: What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? by MizMyColi(f): 11:57am On Oct 08, 2014
Funnicator:

Huh? You said it was crazy, I just proved to you it is not.
Well, there are responsibilities attached. But the one I enjoy most is licking up the catapault.

[size=14pt]Oh, I should have added and meaning afer Saying[/size]
Re: What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 08, 2014
MizMyColi:

[size=14pt]Oh, I should have added and meaning afer Saying[/size]
Hehehehe. The reply you gave was not bad at all. If I want follow your matter I 4 continue from your response. Perfect response for a guy wooing a lady. *winks

1 Like

Re: What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? by kudoxs(m): 12:12pm On Oct 08, 2014
If am the friend, I'll shoot him in the balls! Idiot!
Re: What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? by 01karma(m): 12:13pm On Oct 08, 2014
Spending my school fee on a bi.tch who dump me the next month..

well i had to go and do kponkpon work ( carrying stone and sand, digging pit ect ) to pay my school fee. grin Tguys, hoes ain't loyal. Trust me na, revenge are better serve cold.
Re: What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 08, 2014
I was afraid to let it out, so I stalked her. Is that crazy enough?...
Re: What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? by Enegod(m): 2:26pm On Oct 08, 2014
I got drunk and tried tried to steal an
airplane to run away with my girlfriend but the door was locked undecided
Re: What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? by Baddo101(m): 3:16pm On Oct 08, 2014
grin grin
01karma:

well i had to go and do kponkpon work ( carrying stone and sand, digging pit ect ) to pay my school fee. grin Tguys, hoes ain't loyal. Trust me na, revenge are better serve cold.
grin
01karma:

(1) (Reply)

... / My Cousin's Phone Number... / *********************************

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.