Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,572 members, 7,958,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:33 PM

Important Safety Recall Information From HP - Computers (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Important Safety Recall Information From HP (14693 Views)

A must read for your computer safety! Stop Sharing Usb Flash Drives / Help: How Can Someone Copy Information From A Bad Cd? / Hp Battery Recall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Important Safety Recall Information From HP by leofab(f): 2:33pm On Oct 09, 2014
adewasco2k:

you bought it and you had a problem with in in 2 weeks and you didnt return it?

please hire me
it's Mickey that sold it to me oh. My #120k oh. I just regretted doing that transaction with him. I contacted him and he said that he bought it too and don't manufacture laptops. One of the disadvantages of online business, especially In Nigeria where there are a lot of dubious people.
Re: Important Safety Recall Information From HP by DICKtator: 2:39pm On Oct 09, 2014
NIGERIALOLoCOM:

Change the power pack. The one you're using is not compatible with your laptop (talking from experience). Make sure you test the new power pack on your laptop before paying for it.

Loooooool!!!!!

The powerpack ACTUALLY came with the laptop!!
HP in all sense!!
Working fine before it suddenly developed the aforementioned problem

I have done the HP validation and it has been confirmed that my powerpack falls under the category of replaceable ones
And would be sorted out soonest so this is more of a postmortem!!!
Thanks anyway!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Important Safety Recall Information From HP by AjibrightCargo: 4:04pm On Oct 09, 2014
Hello
My name is Rotimi Ajibowu (Mr). I am the Chief Executive Officer of ajibright cargo Consultants.
We provide clearing, cargo logistics, and freight collection in Nigeria.
Our service covers all manner of legal merchandise.
Our rates and company profile are expressed below.

Please phone us for any inquiry on export/import.

Regards,

Ajibowu Rotimi (Mr.)
CEO,
ajibright cargo consultant,
Lagos Nigeria
+234 - 8027228828 (Mobile)
+234 - 8182207525 (Mobile)

Re: Important Safety Recall Information From HP by inze(m): 6:15pm On Oct 09, 2014
adewasco2k:

I had the same issue, i hacked through, if you are using chrome browser just right click on the input to type in zip/postal code, then you will see id="bla bla bla" just alter the text "bla bla bla" (i can remember the text..something like UrZipCode) change to to any thing or just remove one letter from it then click submit.

NB. if you are using mozilla and you cant see the inspect element then you will need to install a plugin called firebug

Thanks for the tip,

worked like charm
Re: Important Safety Recall Information From HP by Decryptor(m): 11:32pm On Oct 09, 2014
No wonder my HP charger roasted pear that mama ada gave me the other day
Re: Important Safety Recall Information From HP by inze(m): 10:59am On Dec 19, 2014
adewasco2k:

No body yet because its not up to the 10 days they estimated.

If after 2 weeks and none gets it then we can start saying they failed to deliver it to us

Funny enough,

I have received mine, came in through NIPOST. A notification was sent to my address to come pick up my package, went there with the slip they brought to me and was instructed to make a copy of my id along with a 500naira payment which was documented.

If you haven't received yours, then it might a problem from NIPOST because the said notification sent to my residence was tagged "FINAL" on which on getting there, i was asked if i didn't receive the first two notifications sent, to which i confirmed NO.
Re: Important Safety Recall Information From HP by adewasco2k(m): 12:43pm On Dec 19, 2014
inze:

Funny enough,

I have received mine, came in through NIPOST. A notification was sent to my address to come pick up my package, went there with the slip they brought to me and was instructed to make a copy of my id along with a 500naira payment which was documented.

If you haven't received yours, then it might a problem from NIPOST because the said notification sent to my residence was tagged "FINAL" on which on getting there, i was asked if i didn't receive the first two notifications sent, to which i confirmed NO.

Wow, that's cool, I also received mine but not in Nigeria, the friend I helped apply in Nigeria is yet to receive his own

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How to identify a fake(china) HP Laptop? / FG Enforces Ban On Foreign Computers: HP, LG & Samsung To Lose / Sites Like Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.