Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,829 members, 7,851,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:32 AM

Sad! Kehinde Osuolale Was Killed In His Sleep After Insulting A Farmer(photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sad! Kehinde Osuolale Was Killed In His Sleep After Insulting A Farmer(photo) (22264 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill DELSU Staff And A Farmer / Musician Publicly Apologizes After Insulting Buhari On Twitter / This Is What I Call Africa Magic: PDP Governorship Aspirant Dies In His Sleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sad! Kehinde Osuolale Was Killed In His Sleep After Insulting A Farmer(photo) by thewarrior72: 12:54pm On Oct 09, 2014
moneybag100:

You self no be human with this your english...
I don't engage inconsequential dingbat like u in a discuss ......swerve oponuundecided
Re: Sad! Kehinde Osuolale Was Killed In His Sleep After Insulting A Farmer(photo) by DeHero1: 1:34pm On Oct 09, 2014
thewarrior72:
I don't engage inconsequential dingbat like u in a discuss ......swerve oponuundecided

Bros... u dey quick vex o...
Re: Sad! Kehinde Osuolale Was Killed In His Sleep After Insulting A Farmer(photo) by dominiongroup(m): 2:54pm On Oct 09, 2014
God is watching everybody and one day He would reward everybody. May his soul RIP
Re: Sad! Kehinde Osuolale Was Killed In His Sleep After Insulting A Farmer(photo) by candidbabe(f): 3:44pm On Oct 09, 2014
Anikulhapo:
Ur Post Shows How Your Brain Is Being Feasted On By Maggots

Go and die.
Re: Sad! Kehinde Osuolale Was Killed In His Sleep After Insulting A Farmer(photo) by Theultimate(m): 9:35pm On Oct 09, 2014
You all said well. To those that insulted and abused the twins, Do you know that they were both married with beautiful ladies? ......with other accomplishments that good looking and well fed people may never acquire!
Re: Sad! Kehinde Osuolale Was Killed In His Sleep After Insulting A Farmer(photo) by odunH(m): 10:16pm On Oct 09, 2014
candidbabe:
Are these humans?
didn't they have food to eat
Gosh they look like ghosts.
Nawaaa for yoruba people.
Fool

1 Like

Re: Sad! Kehinde Osuolale Was Killed In His Sleep After Insulting A Farmer(photo) by Theultimate(m): 12:44am On Oct 10, 2014
odunH:
Fool
Helloo
Re: Sad! Kehinde Osuolale Was Killed In His Sleep After Insulting A Farmer(photo) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:19am On Oct 10, 2014
Elantracey:
Why will the farmer sell his land when he still have crops on it ? angry

That's what angry and impatience could do to a man because we don't really know who is who in this land we're living .

Have they had an autopsy on his body? there could be other reasons for his death.

Rip to the dead.
that wasn't the case. It was the case of the famer begging the real owner to be using the land since it wasn't in use, or the farmer paying as little as 5,000 per year for lease. It happens a lot in the farmlands!

That's why I warned against buying lands in those primitive villages. Though cheap, if lucky to be free from such hassles.

1 Like

Re: Sad! Kehinde Osuolale Was Killed In His Sleep After Insulting A Farmer(photo) by candidbabe(f): 10:35am On Oct 10, 2014
odunH:
Fool

Embecile
birds of same feathers.
Re: Sad! Kehinde Osuolale Was Killed In His Sleep After Insulting A Farmer(photo) by candidbabe(f): 10:41am On Oct 10, 2014
Re: Sad! Kehinde Osuolale Was Killed In His Sleep After Insulting A Farmer(photo) by odunH(m): 10:55am On Oct 10, 2014
candidbabe:

Embecile
birds of same feathers.
I can see you re an idiot,why bringing tribe into the discussion at first,your agressiveness won't take you anywhere.check ma pics for yourself.You fool.
Re: Sad! Kehinde Osuolale Was Killed In His Sleep After Insulting A Farmer(photo) by candidbabe(f): 1:13pm On Oct 10, 2014
odunH:
I can see you re an idiot,why bringing tribe into the discussion at first,your agressiveness won't take you anywhere.check ma pics for yourself.You fool.

Hahahahaha black monkey, your in-bred heritage is the reason for your ret@rdedness and has obviously affected your duckish brain.
Re: Sad! Kehinde Osuolale Was Killed In His Sleep After Insulting A Farmer(photo) by odunH(m): 2:39pm On Oct 10, 2014
candidbabe:

Hahahahaha black monkey, your in-bred heritage is the reason for your ret@rdedness and has obviously affected your duckish brain.
like I said bfor your aggreessiveness will only make u to keep dwindling to insulting one tribe that has nothing to do with the misfortune of your generation.such a pathetic dog you are.tribal bigots.Taar!
Re: Sad! Kehinde Osuolale Was Killed In His Sleep After Insulting A Farmer(photo) by oluwalfa: 2:44pm On Oct 10, 2014
I thought that was the picture of the farmer.

So those were the popular yoruba stars!!??
What a curse!
What a tribe!
Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: Sad! Kehinde Osuolale Was Killed In His Sleep After Insulting A Farmer(photo) by Theultimate(m): 3:51pm On Oct 10, 2014
oluwalfa:
I thought that was the picture of the farmer.

So those were the popular yoruba stars!!??
What a curse!
What a tribe!
Tufiakwa!
Are you from Northern sides??
Re: Sad! Kehinde Osuolale Was Killed In His Sleep After Insulting A Farmer(photo) by oluwalfa: 6:09pm On Oct 10, 2014
Theultimate:

Are you from Northern sides??

Satan forbid.
Re: Sad! Kehinde Osuolale Was Killed In His Sleep After Insulting A Farmer(photo) by Theultimate(m): 7:53pm On Oct 10, 2014
oluwalfa:

Satan forbid.
Alwyt

(1) (2) (Reply)

Militants Bomb Shell Oil Pipeline In Nigeria: Locals / Workers Salary: APC Should Stop Being Shameless – Ekiti Govt / Senator Buruji Kashamu's Nephew Karmal Begging For Money In Lagos - Ebals blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.