Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

This Is What I Call Africa Magic: PDP Governorship Aspirant Dies In His Sleep - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is What I Call Africa Magic: PDP Governorship Aspirant Dies In His Sleep (51529 Views)

If A Governorship Aspirant Dies Before Election Result Is Declare . / Gyang Pwajok Is Dead (PDP Governorship Aspirant) / Plateau Gov Aspirant Dies In His Sleep (2) (3) (4)

This Is What I Call Africa Magic: PDP Governorship Aspirant Dies In His Sleep by wallex1983(m): 12:28am On Nov 16, 2014
PDP GOVERNORSHIP ASPIRANT DIES IN HIS SLEEP

A governorship aspirant of the People’s Democratic Party, PDP in Plateau State, Senator Cosmas Niagwan, is dead.

Niagwan died in his sleep in Lagos, TheStreamNG gathered from Punch.

News of the ex-lawmaker’s death, who was 75, filtered into Jos in the early hours of Thursday.

Niagwan, who represented Plateau South senatorial zone in the 5th Assembly, was said to have travelled to Lagos from his Jos home to transact some business when he met his untimely death.

He had indicated interest to vie for the governorship of Plateau State, but had not obtained the nomination form before he passed on.

His former legislative aide, Mr. Gabriel Nkup, who confirmed his death, said Niagwan died in his house in Lagos on Wednesday night.

He said, “I spoke with his wife and she said that he did not show any sign of sickness, but went to bed and failed to wake up.

“I spoke with him last Friday and he told me he was in house in Jos and I told him I would be coming to see him before he travelled to Lagos.”

Niagwan, a marine captain, liquidated the former Nigerian National Shipping Line, and was former chairman of the Nigerian Maritime Academy, Oron, in Akwa Ibom State.

http://247nigerianewsupdate.co/pdp-governorship-aspirant-dies-in-his-sleep/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is What I Call Africa Magic: PDP Governorship Aspirant Dies In His Sleep by dkronicle(m): 12:44am On Nov 16, 2014
Last time, pdp man for gov died frm the hands of unwanted guest, now invisible juju has visited there nigga again. Nxt time own is goin to be suicide then.

Re: This Is What I Call Africa Magic: PDP Governorship Aspirant Dies In His Sleep by pxjosh(m): 12:46am On Nov 16, 2014
such a scary news. meanwhile 2nd to comment; I'm getting there. *busy preparing for cology exam *
Re: This Is What I Call Africa Magic: PDP Governorship Aspirant Dies In His Sleep by moneybag100: 12:46am On Nov 16, 2014
Some people think na beans to become governor for naija? Before you even paste your poster, you must have done a lot of rituals and protective charms...because common poster they vex some people sotey dem go carry juju biro chuck your eyes for poster just to test your spiritual might, if you no strong enough you done go blind be that o...
RIP sha 75 years too no be beans..

108 Likes 8 Shares

Re: This Is What I Call Africa Magic: PDP Governorship Aspirant Dies In His Sleep by Halflore(m): 12:47am On Nov 16, 2014
cry RIP!!

How I wish all this bad belle politician can jus to the same....to save the shearing of blood along side Shekau!!!
Then we can assume that half of Nigeria problem as been solved!!

Re: This Is What I Call Africa Magic: PDP Governorship Aspirant Dies In His Sleep by coldsummer: 12:47am On Nov 16, 2014
[size=15pt]This one no good o.

Haba

May his soul find rest and may his good deeds find a way to come to life through another avenue.

[/size]

BTW: what is so special about Wizkid's In My Bed? Abi I don't know music again?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is What I Call Africa Magic: PDP Governorship Aspirant Dies In His Sleep by eddyline(m): 12:47am On Nov 16, 2014
75years of age? may just be as a result of natural causes. afterall, politicians sef them be human beings.

36 Likes

Re: This Is What I Call Africa Magic: PDP Governorship Aspirant Dies In His Sleep by pussyeater(m): 12:47am On Nov 16, 2014
pxjosh:
U won sell ur land?

Re: This Is What I Call Africa Magic: PDP Governorship Aspirant Dies In His Sleep by wiringdpt(m): 12:47am On Nov 16, 2014
Another Funsho Williams unless its natural death.
Re: This Is What I Call Africa Magic: PDP Governorship Aspirant Dies In His Sleep by mrfrosh: 12:48am On Nov 16, 2014
@ age 75 he still wants to be a governor...Funny...

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is What I Call Africa Magic: PDP Governorship Aspirant Dies In His Sleep by alex406(m): 12:48am On Nov 16, 2014
Wow
Re: This Is What I Call Africa Magic: PDP Governorship Aspirant Dies In His Sleep by Freshtomato(f): 12:48am On Nov 16, 2014
Na wao! shocked

Rip

Re: This Is What I Call Africa Magic: PDP Governorship Aspirant Dies In His Sleep by watered(m): 12:48am On Nov 16, 2014
I've heard! Onto the next one pls?

Re: This Is What I Call Africa Magic: PDP Governorship Aspirant Dies In His Sleep by eobasi(m): 12:49am On Nov 16, 2014
Very unfortunate.....could b anyone............R.I.P

Re: This Is What I Call Africa Magic: PDP Governorship Aspirant Dies In His Sleep by musiwa95: 12:50am On Nov 16, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: This Is What I Call Africa Magic: PDP Governorship Aspirant Dies In His Sleep by Nobody: 12:50am On Nov 16, 2014
MOD no dey sleep again?
* modified *
from eater to musiwa may God/Allah forgive una with that kind speed embarassed
Re: This Is What I Call Africa Magic: PDP Governorship Aspirant Dies In His Sleep by fckmn24seg(m): 12:50am On Nov 16, 2014
It could be that he was indulging himself in marathon s.ex with one lagos olosho, I don't trust these politicians...anyway rest in peace
Re: This Is What I Call Africa Magic: PDP Governorship Aspirant Dies In His Sleep by pxjosh(m): 12:50am On Nov 16, 2014
pussyeater:

U won sell ur land?
THAT LAND IS NOT FOR SALE. I don join Nairaland
Re: This Is What I Call Africa Magic: PDP Governorship Aspirant Dies In His Sleep by pussyeater(m): 12:51am On Nov 16, 2014
brooklyn49:
MOD no dey sleep again?
Dem dey sleep with one eye open
Re: This Is What I Call Africa Magic: PDP Governorship Aspirant Dies In His Sleep by spillyboy14: 12:51am On Nov 16, 2014
A.P.C Fanatics Over to you for condemnation

Re: This Is What I Call Africa Magic: PDP Governorship Aspirant Dies In His Sleep by sleemoon(m): 12:51am On Nov 16, 2014
Heyya...
Re: This Is What I Call Africa Magic: PDP Governorship Aspirant Dies In His Sleep by emmyx2010: 12:52am On Nov 16, 2014
The fact is this people they have serious health challenges they cover with big agbada.

16 Likes

Re: This Is What I Call Africa Magic: PDP Governorship Aspirant Dies In His Sleep by Lexusgs430: 12:52am On Nov 16, 2014
One by one, they shall keep falling !!!!
Re: This Is What I Call Africa Magic: PDP Governorship Aspirant Dies In His Sleep by MadCow1: 12:52am On Nov 16, 2014
Chai...

Rip
Re: This Is What I Call Africa Magic: PDP Governorship Aspirant Dies In His Sleep by MadCow1: 12:53am On Nov 16, 2014
Lexusgs430:
One by one, they shall keep falling !!!!

You sef go fall oneday

Re: This Is What I Call Africa Magic: PDP Governorship Aspirant Dies In His Sleep by Nobody: 12:53am On Nov 16, 2014
pussyeater:

Dem dey sleep with one eye open
I tells u grin
Re: This Is What I Call Africa Magic: PDP Governorship Aspirant Dies In His Sleep by pussyeater(m): 12:53am On Nov 16, 2014
pxjosh:
THAT LAND IS NOT FOR SALE. I don join Nairaland
I nor buy again, u don put something there!

Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) / Amotekun Intercepts Truckload Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Ibadan / UK Parliament: Gowon Stole Money 'Half Of The Central Bank Of Nigeria'