Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

God Is Trinity, Man Is Trinity (We Were Created In That Image) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is Trinity, Man Is Trinity (We Were Created In That Image) (3021 Views)

Is Trinity Real / We Were Created By Extraterrestrial Beings. / Is Trinity Biblical? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Is Trinity, Man Is Trinity (We Were Created In That Image) by Jessicha(f): 8:09pm On Oct 01, 2015
winner01:
Please read up the post over again, I doubt you have the slightest idea of the point made in my article. And there's no need to attack my personality, you dont even know me grin. Just make your point.

Whatever you meant by the bolded, lol

Go and do ur reasearch , been in Gods Image has to do wIth something unique to us which animals dont have .

The triune idea is thrash .

It has been modified .

1 Like

Re: God Is Trinity, Man Is Trinity (We Were Created In That Image) by winner01(m): 8:47pm On Oct 01, 2015
Jessicha:

Go and do ur reasearch , been in Gods Image has to do wIth something unique to us which animals dont have .

The triune idea is thrash .

It has been modified .
I dont know why you sound hostile. No one is an island of knowledge. if you have a contribution or correction, make it then.

If not, be nice and pass.
Re: God Is Trinity, Man Is Trinity (We Were Created In That Image) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:18pm On Oct 01, 2015
Jessicha:

Animals are souls , read Gen 1:24
" then God : Let the earth bring forth living Souls *\ hebrew: nephesh\ according to their kinds, domestic animals and wild animals of the earth according to their kinds. And it was so "

Also see Revelation 16:3 .

Genesis 1:24

24 And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.
I was not sure how valid your claims where .. so according to a quick research
"breath of life" means nepesh clay

and the soul in Revelation meant living things
Re: God Is Trinity, Man Is Trinity (We Were Created In That Image) by Jessicha(f): 10:20pm On Oct 01, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

I was not sure how valid your claims where .. so according to a quick research
"breath of life" means nepesh clay

Thats very wrong .
Genesis 2:7 differentiates between the breath (neshamah) of life and Soul ( nephesh) .

The bible calls animals souls ( nephesh) Gen 1:24

and the soul in Revelation meant living things

Stop deceiving urself .The greek word for Soul is / psy-khe / and the bible use it for animals too at Revelation 16:3 .
Re: God Is Trinity, Man Is Trinity (We Were Created In That Image) by johnw74: 12:53am On Oct 02, 2015
God is Spirit, that does not mean that He doesn't have a Spirit body
For instance, the Spirit body of the Angel of the Lord who is representing Jesus Christ to John,
is described in Revelation 1 as having white hair and head, with eyes as a flame of fire, and His countenance was as the sun shineth in full strength.

God created man in His own image, so man resemble how God looks
more importantly we are made in God's character and holiness, although many of us start changing that early on

Ecc 7:29 Lo, this only have I found, that God hath made man upright; but they have sought out many inventions.

We were created righteous and holy like God is, but we fell away from that
and we can return to that being born again of the Spirit.

Eph 4:22 That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts;
Eph 4:23 And be renewed in the spirit of your mind;
Eph 4:24 And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.

God created man in righteousness and true holiness, in His image.
Re: God Is Trinity, Man Is Trinity (We Were Created In That Image) by winner01(m): 12:56am On Oct 04, 2015
johnw74:
God is Spirit, that does not mean that He doesn't have a Spirit body
For instance, the Spirit body of the Angel of the Lord who is representing Jesus Christ to John,
is described in Revelation 1 as having white hair and head, with eyes as a flame of fire, and His countenance was as the sun shineth in full strength.

God created man in His own image, so man resemble how God looks
more importantly we are made in God's character and holiness, although many of us start changing that early on

Ecc 7:29 Lo, this only have I found, that God hath made man upright; but they have sought out many inventions.

We were created righteous and holy like God is, but we fell away from that
and we can return to that being born again of the Spirit.

Eph 4:22 That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts;
Eph 4:23 And be renewed in the spirit of your mind;
Eph 4:24 And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.

God created man in righteousness and true holiness, in His image.

Bless you sir
Re: God Is Trinity, Man Is Trinity (We Were Created In That Image) by henshj(m): 1:09pm On Oct 04, 2015
most times people misunderstand the teaching of the bible, OP, your conception of Trinity is wrong. the question am going to ask you is why is our Lord Jesus christ called the Son of God? who is the Son of Man? if you can answer this two questions, then you will understand the meaning of Trinity.TRINITY is GOD, the Son of God is part of God, He is one with the Father, HE is part of God called LOVE. HE is always at the right hand of the FATHER. The HOLY SPIRIT is a part of God too, just like the Son of God, throuhg HIM Creation came into being, without him nothing was creation, He is a part of God called JUSTICE, HE is the WILL of God. He is always at the left hand of God. the laws of creation are the Will of God, Christ came to teach us this laws so that we can find our way back to paradise, the spiritual substantiality, our real home. pls seek the grail message and everything will be explain in details for you. you can also check henshj..com.ng. I explained alot about the origin of man, the significant of your thought, introduction to creation, etc
Re: God Is Trinity, Man Is Trinity (We Were Created In That Image) by KingEbukaNaija: 9:04pm On Jul 11, 2016
smiley smiley smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

If God Is Not The Author Of Confusion, What About The Tower Of Babel? / What Is The Meaning Of These Two Bible Verses? 1 John 5:16-17. / The Law Was Nailed With Christ, Why Hold On To Some?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.