Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Ladies, Whats Your Definition Of Sexy? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies, Whats Your Definition Of Sexy? (1039 Views)

What Are Your Definition Of Head Of The Home / To The Ladies, Whats The Best Way To Care For Your Private Part / What Is Your Definition Of An Incestuous Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Whats Your Definition Of Sexy? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 08, 2014
First off, sexiness isn't trashy. It isn't skanky and neither is it gutter.

Yes, I ran into a former school mate. She wore this mini gown with legs looking all funny and the gown was just too wrong for her. She was as beautiful as ever but what she had on wasnt doing anything for her. Reminded me of an episode of "how do I look?" on TSN. lipsrsealed grin I looked at her and saw what she should have worn and be a dead knock out as she walked down the street instead of getting unwarranted stares.

IMO:
Sexy isn't wearing a short skirt when you have k-legs. Sexy isn't wearing clothes that hug ur whole body when your tummy is struggling to burst the seams. Sexy isn't showing a cleavage when the other part of you needs your attention. We should learn how to look good without looking trashy. Right?

Is Sexy really just dressing to suit your figure? You may see me today looking like I just roll out of bed, but with that, I can turn my sexy on... you'll know it's on. grin I'm a tomboy oo grin and i have my ways.

I don't wear anything that leaves my body bare, unless for a purpose, grin. To some, it isn't sexy enough. I love my sneakers and tees... to some it isn't sexy or feminine. Sexy is actually the attitude and not really What you have on. I can be in wrapper and ooozzzzeee sexiness while you are in a trashy body hugging gown and look like a skank.

So what's ur definition of sèxy ladies? What exactly brings out the sexiness in you? Shoes? Jewelry? Clothes? Underwear?

This is for survey purposes by the way.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Whats Your Definition Of Sexy? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 08, 2014
Hmmm, many people dont really know what 'sexy' means... When someones says you're sexy,it simply means your body screams sex appeal! smiley
Re: Ladies, Whats Your Definition Of Sexy? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 08, 2014
I actually prefer to be referred to as 'classy' or 'gorgeous' than 'sexy'. To me,that word 'sexy' sends erotic messages...The way that word is used this days suggests that someone's dress looks trashy or nudity is seen...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Whats Your Definition Of Sexy? by Tallesty1(m): 8:43pm On Oct 08, 2014
Odilafta:
I actually prefer to be referred to as 'classy' or 'gorgeous' than 'sexy'. To me,that word 'sexy' sends erotic messages...The way that word is used this days suggests that someone's dress looks trashy or nudity is seen...
How abt hot?
Re: Ladies, Whats Your Definition Of Sexy? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 08, 2014
Tallesty1:
How abt hot?
Hot,sexy,whatever funny names they call 'em ladies sounds dirty to me.
Re: Ladies, Whats Your Definition Of Sexy? by Dygeasy(m): 9:15pm On Oct 08, 2014
Re: Ladies, Whats Your Definition Of Sexy? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 08, 2014
@op, you know the drill...

pics or ahdonbelivehit tongue
Re: Ladies, Whats Your Definition Of Sexy? by itstpia1: 5:25am On Oct 09, 2014
just be yourself, whether sexy or not.

Charm is deceitful and beauty is vain, but a woman who fears the Lord, is to be praised.
Re: Ladies, Whats Your Definition Of Sexy? by MissJennifer(f): 8:42am On Oct 09, 2014
Odilafta:

Hot,sexy,whatever funny names they call 'em ladies sounds dirty to me.

Exactly....
Re: Ladies, Whats Your Definition Of Sexy? by MissJennifer(f): 8:43am On Oct 09, 2014
Tallesty1:
How abt hot?

How about beautiful?
Re: Ladies, Whats Your Definition Of Sexy? by djeezy(m): 8:44am On Oct 09, 2014
Just reading comments.

(1) (Reply)

Train Crushes Architect While Hurrying To Office (graphic Photo) / My Embarrassing Wife. A Must Read!! / Check Out This Amazing Transformation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.