Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

He His Passing Thru Pains & Needs A Help. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / He His Passing Thru Pains & Needs A Help. (912 Views)

Nairaland Please A Help A Brother,am Dying Of HAEMMORRHOID!!! / When Should I Worry About Passing Too Much Gas? / Waist Pains Early In The Morning After Getting Up From Bed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He His Passing Thru Pains & Needs A Help. by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 11:39pm On Oct 08, 2014
Pls I don't knw the right place to post dis, but I believe I'll have solution to my problem.

There's wound inside my throat & I was told is "Sour throat". I cant swallow my saliver, drink anything liquid or eat anything cus of the pain. Pls what will I do or d drug to take. I am in pains.
Re: He His Passing Thru Pains & Needs A Help. by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:41pm On Oct 08, 2014
Get strepsils
Re: He His Passing Thru Pains & Needs A Help. by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 11:43pm On Oct 08, 2014
ULSHERLAN:
Get strepsils

Thank you, I appreciate.
Re: He His Passing Thru Pains & Needs A Help. by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:44pm On Oct 08, 2014
ChEkWaSIyKe:

Thank you, I appreciate.
uw
Re: He His Passing Thru Pains & Needs A Help. by madgoat(m): 11:50pm On Oct 08, 2014
ChEkWaSIyKe:
Pls I don't knw the right place to post dis, but I believe I'll have solution to my problem.

There's wound inside my throat & I was told is "Sour throat". I cant swallow my saliver, drink anything liquid or eat anything cus of the pain. Pls what will I do or d drug to take. I am in pains.

Take antibiotics and analgesics... (Ampiclox and paracetamol)

Gargle with warm salt water.

#use the correct dosage of the ampiclox and for a minmum of 5 days.
Re: He His Passing Thru Pains & Needs A Help. by Andyblaze: 12:00am On Oct 09, 2014
Op, how are you right now? Hope u feel better.....#1love
Re: He His Passing Thru Pains & Needs A Help. by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 7:33pm On Oct 09, 2014
Andyblaze:
Op, how are you right now? Hope u feel better.....#1love

I hv nt bn able to eat anything since morning till now. I cant swallow anything not even water. Pls I need ur help.
Re: He His Passing Thru Pains & Needs A Help. by madgoat(m): 8:16pm On Oct 09, 2014
ChEkWaSIyKe:

I hv nt bn able to eat anything since morning till now. I cant swallow anything not even water. Pls I need ur help.

If u are feeling diz ill, den go to a hospital. U shdnt be wasting time on here.
#did u use d antibiotics?
Re: He His Passing Thru Pains & Needs A Help. by Andyblaze: 10:14pm On Oct 09, 2014
ChEkWaSIyKe:

Too bad, i cant do Nada for you thru the internet. Your sorethroat is probably a sympton of a bigger ailemnt like malaria, so u should prolly go to a clinic and maybe treat malaria
Re: He His Passing Thru Pains & Needs A Help. by Joel3(m): 10:42pm On Oct 09, 2014
definitely malaria and cold.

treat the malaria first. Then use vitamin C for the throat.
Re: He His Passing Thru Pains & Needs A Help. by Nobody: 12:31am On Oct 10, 2014
Please get to the hospital as soon as you can. It could get worse if you've taken the medications indicated by the previous posters without relief, best of luck smiley
Re: He His Passing Thru Pains & Needs A Help. by askmewhy2015: 12:59am On Oct 10, 2014
so sorry for been late.visit any ENT doctor

(1) (Reply)

A New Drug For Anxiety And Depression Patient / Picture Of A Person Infected Mysteriously In Ondo State / Diezani Allison-madueke Undergoing Cancer Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.