Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Why Do Nigerians Hate Their President (G.E.J) So Much? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Nigerians Hate Their President (G.E.J) So Much? (2479 Views)

That Moment When Ghanaians Are Wishing Buhari Was Their President / See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) / Chinua Achebe: Why Nigerians Hate Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerians Hate Their President (G.E.J) So Much? by phoneport(m): 1:50pm On Aug 11, 2014
Am perplexed and vexed at how Nigerians reason, behave and even talk offline and online. Expecially on social media platform like facebook, twitter, and forums like Nairaland, and I still do not know the reason behined all the beefing, hate, death treats, cursing, and even senseless insult at G.E.J.
His he the author or genesis of Nigeria`s nemesis?
Why do frustrated Nigerians always vent their anger on G.E.J?
Is he responsible for NEPA turned PHCN, Bad roads, Boko Haram, Corruption, Militancy, etc.

Why do Nigerians hate Jonathan so much?
Who among us is "A Righteous Man"?

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Their President (G.E.J) So Much? by ammyluv2002(f): 1:52pm On Aug 11, 2014
I don't hate GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Their President (G.E.J) So Much? by paycash: 2:09pm On Aug 11, 2014
I never hate him but if he did not fulfilled his 7 points agenda because I am counting 6 years soon.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Their President (G.E.J) So Much? by TUMIC(m): 2:11pm On Aug 11, 2014
ammyluv2002: I don't hate GEJ

Lie lie, you don`t hate GEJ but you still insult him.
From some of your posts.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Their President (G.E.J) So Much? by TUMIC(m): 2:14pm On Aug 11, 2014
By the way is it a crime to hate somebody you don`t like.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Their President (G.E.J) So Much? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 11, 2014
i hate him, really.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Their President (G.E.J) So Much? by Demdem(m): 2:22pm On Aug 11, 2014
Nigerians don't hate Jonathan, they only hate the foolishness and stupidity he brings to governance.
He isnt the Genesis of Nigerias problem, he was elected and currently being paid handsomely to fix them but the fool is doing otherwise. All what Nigerians are asking for is accountability but the otuokpe drunkard do not care.

23 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Their President (G.E.J) So Much? by PassingShot(m): 2:26pm On Aug 11, 2014
But he was overly loved in the beginning by the same Nigerians who now "hate" him.

It means he has taken many wrong steps along the line.

Personally I don't hate him but I am convinced he is not competent to lead us. He has disappointed to say the least.

13 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Their President (G.E.J) So Much? by PheezyLee(m): 2:26pm On Aug 11, 2014
no1 hates a man UNJUSTLY.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Their President (G.E.J) So Much? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 11, 2014
I am also a Nigerian and I love my president. So your question is wrong. The right question should have been why do SOME Nigerians hate their president.

Meanwhile, in my opinion, the few Nigerians that hate our president are ethnic champions and bigots or political jobbers.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Their President (G.E.J) So Much? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 11, 2014
Demdem: Nigerians don't hate Jonathan, they only hate the foolishness and stupidity he brings to governance.
He isnt the Genesis of Nigerias problem, he was elected and currently being paid handsomely to fix them but the fool is doing otherwise. All what Nigerians are asking for is accountability but the otuokpe drunkard do not care.
Delusion of granduer! Speak for yourself Mr man

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Their President (G.E.J) So Much? by VICTORCIZA(m): 2:37pm On Aug 11, 2014
i am not among the Nigerians that hate Gej and will never be!!!
those who hate Gej are the people with the believe that Nigeria belong to them alone and we will kill off that their silly dream if that is the last thing we will do!!!

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Their President (G.E.J) So Much? by Demdem(m): 2:38pm On Aug 11, 2014
PassingShot: But he was overly loved in the beginning by the same Nigerians who now "hate" him.

It means he has taken many wrong steps along the line.

Personally I don't hate him but I am convinced he is not competent to lead us. He has disappointed to say the least.

Jonathan has always been useless since his bayelsa days when the fool did absolutely nothing as governor despite being given huge resources for less than 2 million inhabitants.
Fate made him become president and Nigerians gave him the benefits of doubts at the initial stage hoping that he will take a different path this time around however they were proven wrong when it was revealed that the fool led in the eating of approximately a billion naira worth of food in a financial year year in the midst of abject poverty.
Nigerians now realised that Jonathan simply isn't different from the status quo we have always had

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Their President (G.E.J) So Much? by Kalvan1000: 2:38pm On Aug 11, 2014
I'm a critic, not a hater.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Their President (G.E.J) So Much? by ElFenomeno1: 2:39pm On Aug 11, 2014
When people criticize the dunce called GEJ, it is automatically hate.
Fu...cking idio....ts!

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Their President (G.E.J) So Much? by ElFenomeno1: 2:40pm On Aug 11, 2014
phoneport: Am perplexed and vexed at how Nigerians reason, behave and even talk offline and online. Expecially on social media platform like facebook, twitter, and forums like Nairaland, and I still do not know the reason behined all the beefing, hate, death treats, cursing, and even senseless insult at G.E.J.
His he the author or genesis of Nigeria`s nemesis?
Why do frustrated Nigerians always vent their anger on G.E.J?
Is he responsible for NEPA turned PHCN, Bad roads, Boko Haram, Corruption, Militancy, etc.

Why do Nigerians hate Jonathan so much?
Who among us is "A Righteous Man"?

Get lost, meat head!

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Their President (G.E.J) So Much? by PassingShot(m): 2:40pm On Aug 11, 2014
Demdem:

Jonathan has always been useless since his bayelsa days when the fool did absolutely nothing as governor despite being given huge resources for less than 2 million inhabitants.
Fate made him become president and Nigerians gave him the benefits of doubts at the initial stage hoping that he will take a different path this time around however they were proven wrong when it was revealed that the fool led in the eating of approximately a billion naira worth of food in a financial year year in the midst of abject poverty.
Nigerians now realised that Jonathan simply isn't different from the status quo we have always had

Stop using all these derogatory adjectives on our president please. You can surely condemn him and his actions without those words.

I don't like him either.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Their President (G.E.J) So Much? by Demdem(m): 2:42pm On Aug 11, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
Delusion of granduer! Speak for yourself Mr man

Insincerefool, mind ur business.

19 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Their President (G.E.J) So Much? by madamoringo(f): 2:43pm On Aug 11, 2014
Demdem: Nigerians don't hate Jonathan, they only hate the foolishness and stupidity he brings to governance.

DemDem...I have no idea who you are but I am pleased there are still people like you, and I am sure there are more only that the forces of retrogression and crass mendacity is being pushed on Nigerians so aggressively! I am certain you must be one brilliant chap, and I know there are many like you. I hope you never tire, because a post here and there, does a lot for everyone when everyone of us does exactly that! The plan of the current ruiners of Nigeria is to drown out the voice of people like you, and overtake you with lies, put you off so much you don't even bother to speak again! Please continue and I myself, though I am not even in Nigeria, though I have people close to the same useless PDP in power, though the retardeenic GEJ just gallivanted with the people I am talking about in the recent Osun election, they are a fraud! Continue and more power to your voice and our collective voices!

12 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Their President (G.E.J) So Much? by Demdem(m): 2:45pm On Aug 11, 2014
PassingShot:

Stop using all these derogatory adjectives on our president please. You can surely condemn him and his actions without those words.

I don't like him either.

As it is for Tinubu, likewise for Bokohaari, likewise okorosha etc. Jonathan doesn't have two heads. He even has the worst of them all.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Their President (G.E.J) So Much? by paycash: 2:46pm On Aug 11, 2014
I am still waiting for at list one point agenda according seven on the way oooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Their President (G.E.J) So Much? by madamoringo(f): 2:51pm On Aug 11, 2014
PassingShot:

I don't like him either.

Oga, use your own feeble words and let the people like me who have strong words use it! Where were you with your polite words when 300 girls were being taken away and must have now been raped, impregnated, killed, made to do all manners of despicable things? Do you think any of those girls will have the opportunity GEJ gave to his own daughter spending billions on her marriage just a few months ago? None of those girls ever asked that much, just a chance to go to school and build their own lives too! With ~ 5 Tr spent in the past 4 years, over a 100,000 troops, BH a gang of less that 500 men are still putting the entire army to flight? Well, politely speaking, may your own family, sister, daughter, child, and you be kidnapped and get the same treatment as the folks in Chibok, Damboa, Gwoza, etc and I promise to use only polite platitudes to ask the same retardeenic GEJ to deploy 100 soldiers to face BH, with rustic AK47 and 10 bullets each per gun and to retreat if the BH defence cannot be breached, are you happy now? Well, you can be sure you will be saved immediately just as these girls have been saved as we all know BH does not even let fleeing soldiers escape with their lives, they go after them! Imagine such audaciousness? Now say AMEN to what I typed here if your feeble platitudes is what a president who willingly took a job of president which he clearly cannot deliver on deserves when he fails for 6 straight years!

13 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Their President (G.E.J) So Much? by PassingShot(m): 2:58pm On Aug 11, 2014
madamoringo:

Oga, use your own feeble words and let the people like me who have strong words use it! Where were you with your polite words when 300 girls were being taken away and must have now been raped, impregnated, killed, made to do all manners of despicable things? Do you think any of those girls will have the opportunity GEJ gave to his own daughter spending billions on her marriage just a few months ago? None of those girls ever asked that much, just a chance to go to school and build their own lives too! With ~ 5 Tr spent in the past 4 years, over a 100,000 troops, BH a gang of less that 500 men are still putting the entire army to flight? Well, politely speaking, may your own family, sister, daughter, child, and you be kidnapped and get the same treatment as the folks in Chibok, Damboa, Gwoza, etc and I promise to use only polite platitudes to ask the same retardeenic GEJ to deploy 100 soldiers to face BH, with rustic AK47 and 10 bullets each per gun and to retreat if the BH defence cannot be breached, are you happy now? Well, you can be sure you will be saved immediately just as these girls have been saved as we all know BH does not even let fleeing soldiers escape with their lives, they go after them! Imagine such audaciousness? Now say AMEN to what I typed here if your feeble platitudes is what a president who willingly took a job of president which he clearly cannot deliver on deserves when he fails for 6 straight years!

Surprisingly I find you funny.

Anyway, keep to your style if it suits you.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Their President (G.E.J) So Much? by arewarepublic: 3:00pm On Aug 11, 2014
Sincere9gerian: I am also a Nigerian and I love my president. So your question is wrong. The right question should have been why do SOME Nigerians hate their president.

Meanwhile, in my opinion, the few Nigerians that hate our president are ethnic champions and bigots or political jobbers.

This guy is not human. Ignore it.

@post...those who claim to love him are in the real sense, his worst enemies and can be regarded as those who hate him.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Their President (G.E.J) So Much? by stinggy(m): 3:00pm On Aug 11, 2014
I don't hate him, I hate his sense of judgement on virtually all decisions he has made since assuming office, his shoddiness, and his maladroit wimpiness

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Their President (G.E.J) So Much? by Demdem(m): 3:02pm On Aug 11, 2014
The worst of it is Jonathan is even one of the most highest paid president in the world and yet the fool is failing. Nigerians are currently being duped. No real value received by Nigerians for what is currently being spent on the fool.

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Their President (G.E.J) So Much? by TUMIC(m): 3:11pm On Aug 11, 2014
Naturally i don`t like insulting people, even the ones i hate.

But when a full grown human being, and even a president of a nation termed "the most populous black nation" in the world still behave and act like a GOAT, then he deserved to be insulted, hated, slapped and even flooged for his FOOLISHNESS.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Their President (G.E.J) So Much? by ammyluv2002(f): 3:14pm On Aug 11, 2014
TUMIC:
Lie lie, you don`t hate GEJ but you still insult him.
From some of your posts.
pls show me where I insulted him. I don't insult my elders

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Their President (G.E.J) So Much? by BodyKiss(m): 3:18pm On Aug 11, 2014
in my case, add "with passion".

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Their President (G.E.J) So Much? by edogirl2: 3:22pm On Aug 11, 2014
I don't believe most people hate Mr Jonathan. They just feel let down by him, as he's by and large ineffectual.

I personally have written off his administration, as I can't get my head round the massive corruption that has gone on in his administration.

Please don't tell me there was corruption before he came into power. That's not my business.

He is accountable for what is going on right now. Arghhh!...to think that woman Deziani is still in government, and not in jail!

Let's try Mr Buhari. If he too fail us, we vote him out too.

15 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Their President (G.E.J) So Much? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 11, 2014
I don't hate GEJ, he's a man of integrity who believes in a levelled play ground for everybody.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Their President (G.E.J) So Much? by TUMIC(m): 3:32pm On Aug 11, 2014
customized13: I don't hate GEJ, he's a man of integrity who believes in a levelled play ground for everybody.

Customized 13 times lie, i will be monitoring your posts now. PDP decivers

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Former Attorney General And Minister Of Justice Dump PDP / What Was Ojuku's Role in Helping Igbos to Reclaim Their Abandoned Properties? / SSS Allegedly Send A Lady Out Of Wuse II Abuja Boutique Because Buhari's Daughte

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.