Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Ayedee Tells Linda Ikeji "Tell Yo Sympathizers To Drop Me A Line On BBM" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ayedee Tells Linda Ikeji "Tell Yo Sympathizers To Drop Me A Line On BBM" (1736 Views)

Mr Ayedee Is A ‘419’ And A Squatter Who Lives Off Women / Ayedee Season II: Leaves Linda Ikeji, Starts War With Bola Tinubu / I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ayedee Tells Linda Ikeji "Tell Yo Sympathizers To Drop Me A Line On BBM" by corperscorner: 6:12am On Oct 09, 2014
Just in the aftermath of the rave that took over the major social medias, over the recent shut down of the most popular blog in Nigeria.

Ayedee who engineered the shut down of Linda Ikeji's blog has yet again taken to the media to address the insults being dispersed by the family and friends of the Nigerian blogger.

He says; "I know yo sympathizers are definitely pissed 'cos they look up to yo for juice. Bae! Ma hommies are dead pissed 'cos a western chimp be ripping ma sweats. Vgot a fam too, so ion care if yo fam continues to throw a distorted rant over twitter just for yo sake. Ma fam be deader pissed if another Ayedee does this; but damn! It aint happening 'cos ma fam vgot morals, so if I aint got none, they would tell me plagiarism is not the way to go."

The aforesaid veteran blogger however claimed he has created a BBM channel so her sympathizers could drop him a line.

"Outta my huge respect for people's opinion, I have created a channel on BBM. So be free to let yo fam know where to drop a nigga a line. I aint even gat time to post the PIN ho. Too busy stunting on ma new Lambo. Just look up "Ayedee" or "Ayedee the great". Much love for ma blogging hommies. Take yo time to revise and edit shii before yo make a post from me tho. I aint always angry. LOL"

Source: TMZ
Re: Ayedee Tells Linda Ikeji "Tell Yo Sympathizers To Drop Me A Line On BBM" by Davidbanky(m): 6:18am On Oct 09, 2014
corperscorner:
Just in the aftermath of the rave that took over the major social medias, over the recent shut down of the most popular blog in Nigeria.

Aydee who engineered the shut down of Linda Ikeji's blog has yet again taken to the media to address the insults being dispersed by the family and friends of the Nigerian blogger.

He says; "I know yo sympathizers are definitely pissed 'cos they look up to yo for juice. Bae! Ma hommies are dead pissed 'cos a western chimp be ripping ma sweats. Vgot a fam too, so ion care if yo fam continues to throw a distorted rant over twitter just for yo sake. Ma fam be deader pissed if another Aydee does this; but damn! It aint happening 'cos ma fam vgot morals, so if I aint got none, they would tell me plagiarism is not the way to go."

The aforesaid veteran blogger however claimed he has created a BBM channel so her sympathizers could drop him a line.

"Outta my huge respect for people's opinion, I have created a channel on BBM. So be free to let yo fam know where to drop a nigga a line. I aint even gat time to post the PIN ho. Too busy stunting on ma new Lambo. Just look up "Aydee" or "Aydee the great". Much love for ma blogging hommies. Take yo time to revise and edit shii before yo make a post from me tho. I aint always angry. LOL"

Oro le gbo yen eyin eyan mi ... In Gbenga adewusi voice

3 Likes

Re: Ayedee Tells Linda Ikeji "Tell Yo Sympathizers To Drop Me A Line On BBM" by katiemadubiko: 6:26am On Oct 09, 2014
This dude has a point though....

But isss noh gud sha.....

I will help u post the pin since u don't have tym...

C004E80F9

Chai....diariss godu oooo

All bloggers don get chairman now....grin

The dude fresh and fine no be small.....

2 Likes

Re: Ayedee Tells Linda Ikeji "Tell Yo Sympathizers To Drop Me A Line On BBM" by jobberman247: 6:40am On Oct 09, 2014
Hmmmmmm.....

I keep saying it....
Re: Ayedee Tells Linda Ikeji "Tell Yo Sympathizers To Drop Me A Line On BBM" by jobberman247: 7:07am On Oct 09, 2014
Re: Ayedee Tells Linda Ikeji "Tell Yo Sympathizers To Drop Me A Line On BBM" by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 09, 2014
There's a lot of factors attached to blogging , you don't just sit someplace anonymously and throw out stuffs for us to read and get loud ....Nah , you gotta walk the talk , u gotta be lively like Linda...
You don't just go to barber ,get him cut u real nice and u start blogging ....It don't work that way

1 Like

Re: Ayedee Tells Linda Ikeji "Tell Yo Sympathizers To Drop Me A Line On BBM" by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 09, 2014
Allow the blog gurus handle the case..
Re: Ayedee Tells Linda Ikeji "Tell Yo Sympathizers To Drop Me A Line On BBM" by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 09, 2014
Bloody liar,this isnt him,i follow him on twitter,its mrayedee,not aydee,this one is a fake. Dumbasses

1 Like

Re: Ayedee Tells Linda Ikeji "Tell Yo Sympathizers To Drop Me A Line On BBM" by jobberman247: 8:29am On Oct 09, 2014
This guy is pissed off.....

His BBM channel says it all.......
Re: Ayedee Tells Linda Ikeji "Tell Yo Sympathizers To Drop Me A Line On BBM" by jobberman247: 9:23am On Oct 09, 2014
Mrkuvuki:
There's a lot of factors attached to blogging , you don't just sit someplace anonymously and throw out stuffs for us to read and get loud ....Nah , you gotta walk the talk , u gotta be lively like Linda...
You don't just go to barber ,get him cut u real nice and u start blogging ....It don't work that way

Sheyb na the same Linda wey walk the walk as u claim; ended up with a Life ban on google.

Una no dey gree hear word wen person dey tellyu...

anuofia
Re: Ayedee Tells Linda Ikeji "Tell Yo Sympathizers To Drop Me A Line On BBM" by dedons: 10:18am On Oct 09, 2014
The dude is a "black heart hacker"

linder gats employ a "white heart hacker "like me to help her deal with that dude.
Re: Ayedee Tells Linda Ikeji "Tell Yo Sympathizers To Drop Me A Line On BBM" by dapsoneh: 10:52am On Oct 09, 2014
Hmmm... 'too busy stunting in my new lambo'... Dats wht u get wen u acquire a range rovers on top illegal blogn and u start showing it offf... d nigga is really angry @ Linda for shown her wealth despite 'illegal' blogn. That was y he said he was too busy stunting in her new lambo grin
Re: Ayedee Tells Linda Ikeji "Tell Yo Sympathizers To Drop Me A Line On BBM" by skede90(m): 1:04pm On Oct 09, 2014
corperscorner:

Ayedee who engineered the shut down of Linda Ikeji's blog has yet again taken to the media to address the insults being dispersed by the family and friends of the Nigerian blogger.

He says; "I know yo sympathizers are definitely pissed 'cos they look up to yo for juice. Bae! Ma hommies are dead pissed 'cos a western chimp be ripping ma sweats. Vgot a fam too, so ion care if yo fam continues to throw a distorted rant over twitter just for yo sake. Ma fam be deader pissed if another Ayedee does this; but damn! It aint happening 'cos ma fam vgot morals, so if I aint got none, they would tell me plagiarism is not the way to go."

"Outta my huge respect for people's opinion, I have created a channel on BBM. So be free to let yo fam know where to drop a nigga a line. I aint even gat time to post the PIN ho. Too busy stunting on ma new Lambo. Just look up "Ayedee" or "Ayedee the great". Much love for ma blogging hommies. Take yo time to revise and edit shii before yo make a post from me tho. I aint always angry. LOL"

Where in TMZ is this reported?
Re: Ayedee Tells Linda Ikeji "Tell Yo Sympathizers To Drop Me A Line On BBM" by stevecantrell: 5:01pm On Oct 09, 2014
"Western chimp" ?
Re: Ayedee Tells Linda Ikeji "Tell Yo Sympathizers To Drop Me A Line On BBM" by Airforce1(m): 5:14pm On Oct 09, 2014
Too busy stunting on ma new Lambo. Just look up "Aydee" or "Aydee the great". Much love for ma blogging hommies.

hehehehehe cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dike Gives Back To The Society In Ghana / Being Curvy Is Not Easy Because Not So Many Other Celebrities Are – Toolz / Jordin Sparks Returns BMW Gift From Jason Derulo Only To Find Out It's A Lease..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.