Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Nigeria Donate $3.5m 2 Liberia,other - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigeria Donate $3.5m 2 Liberia,other (27415 Views)

Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State / Would You Donate Blood? / Nigerians Can't Donate Blood In The US? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Donate $3.5m 2 Liberia,other by Cheeun(f): 8:05am On Oct 09, 2014
Good move.
Re: Nigeria Donate $3.5m 2 Liberia,other by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 09, 2014
sauceny:

What can i say¿
We shouldn't jst throw away the baby with the bath water,we all knw what's happening at the end,for the fact that we have been betrayed one too many times by our own fellow sister nations;especially South Africa doesn't mean we should fold our arms & do nothing.
You are right but in the world of today , it is tit4tat .... Every global donor do that for profit (yes, they have something underground they are also achieving) ...... When you help a friend in rain , he should also help you in sun !!!
$3.5m can be used to generate more employment for our youth or rehabilitate our schools and hospitals or some of those death trap roads could be fixed !!!
If our sister nation aint loyal , we have to start being loyal to ourselves !!

Givers still never lack sha !!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Donate $3.5m 2 Liberia,other by tonididdy(m): 8:09am On Oct 09, 2014
I can only imagine the chaos in a country like liberia...may God strengthen your land and heal your diseases.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Donate $3.5m 2 Liberia,other by adonis89(m): 8:10am On Oct 09, 2014
NIGERIA! I know say 1 day u go make us proud
Re: Nigeria Donate $3.5m 2 Liberia,other by Vado(m): 8:10am On Oct 09, 2014
561 volunteers to those hot zones? Not pessimistic but I seriously doubt all of them would return home still clean tho. sad
Re: Nigeria Donate $3.5m 2 Liberia,other by delords2: 8:24am On Oct 09, 2014
Good work. We show fatherly love and concern
Re: Nigeria Donate $3.5m 2 Liberia,other by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 09, 2014
complete1:
angry out of the small we have!! Who is holding the key to. Were we kept all ouy money,that person needs one bullet on the head,jst one bullet!
what small do you have?
Re: Nigeria Donate $3.5m 2 Liberia,other by nigerianvenom(m): 8:28am On Oct 09, 2014
when u have a forthright and sincere leader at d helm of d affairs, this is what u get.
imagine if GEJ was a rigid leader like some of our past leaders who are still struggling for power.
Re: Nigeria Donate $3.5m 2 Liberia,other by Dreyl(m): 8:31am On Oct 09, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

is this all you can come up with

Simpleton
she has the right to state whatever she deemed,besides you didn't buy data for her to comment,so i wonder why you are this pained,perhaps you can't decode sarcasm when you see one. smiley
@topic i'm not that gullible to believe all this media brou-ha-ha and frivolities,atleast a reliable source from Libaria would fade my doubt away.
Re: Nigeria Donate $3.5m 2 Liberia,other by amiskurie(m): 8:48am On Oct 09, 2014
justi4jesu:
GEJ TILL 2058!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
I knew you are one of those that condemned gadaffi that as done what no other president has done for his country in the continent of Africa.you labeled him dictator all because his country people wanted to keep him.

What's jona even done apart from forfeiting Nigeria money to south Africa.
Corrupted cabinets like never b4.
Re: Nigeria Donate $3.5m 2 Liberia,other by 360musicng(m): 8:49am On Oct 09, 2014
Visit www..com for your fresh naija music downloads, albums (naija and us)
Re: Nigeria Donate $3.5m 2 Liberia,other by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 8:52am On Oct 09, 2014
BIG BROTHER AFRICA NIGERIA. grin PLEASE TELL ME OUR VOLUNTEERS ARE ON USA SOIL HELPING THE HELPLESS EBOLA STRUCK THERE. SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME OUR HEALTH OFFICIALS/VOLUNTEERS ARE HELPING BIG SAM BROTHER AMERICANSKI TO CONTAIN EBOLA OUTBREAK OVER THERE.
SEE AS MY HEAD JUST THE SWELL WITH NATIONAL PRIDE.

EVEN THE CHICKEN BELOW IS PROUD OF THE GREEN COLOUR!

Re: Nigeria Donate $3.5m 2 Liberia,other by ElFenomeno1: 9:00am On Oct 09, 2014
Dreyl:
she has the right to state whatever she deemed,besides you didn't buy data for her to comment,so i wonder why you are this pained,perhaps you can't decode sarcasm when you see one. smiley
@topic i'm not that gullible to believe all this media brou-ha-ha and frivolities,atleast a reliable source from Libaria would fade my doubt away.

STFU...lousy prat!
Re: Nigeria Donate $3.5m 2 Liberia,other by TonYzeallY(m): 9:04am On Oct 09, 2014
uneasy lies d head with d CrowN..Naija is d Gaint of Africa,the Most outstanding Black racE on dis PlaneT, if a mother can go hungry to ensure her baby eat,if a guy can eat onions to ensure dat his girl frnd eat d suya, thEn it shouldnt be stranGe to us our sacrifies to Africa.
Re: Nigeria Donate $3.5m 2 Liberia,other by Okudiover(m): 9:06am On Oct 09, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin Has South Africa released our laundered funds? Whose private jet are they going to use to make the delivery? Let them no tell us say the plane crash come burn on top, beyond repair and salvation.
Re: Nigeria Donate $3.5m 2 Liberia,other by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 09, 2014
lol

kobonaire:
I wonder if this $3.5M will be 'delivered' in a plane ... wink

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Donate $3.5m 2 Liberia,other by XploraBen(m): 9:07am On Oct 09, 2014
A welcome development.
Re: Nigeria Donate $3.5m 2 Liberia,other by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 09, 2014
Ok

Re: Nigeria Donate $3.5m 2 Liberia,other by oluwatunmyse: 9:20am On Oct 09, 2014
a whole country.....aba...
Re: Nigeria Donate $3.5m 2 Liberia,other by favkadgold: 9:22am On Oct 09, 2014
Is gud for us to help dem bt wat by mistake dis pple we are sending go dere nd get dis disease wat will happen to dem. because if really we are ebola free nd we hv send money to dem why are our pple going dere again.
Re: Nigeria Donate $3.5m 2 Liberia,other by lordcardinal(m): 9:32am On Oct 09, 2014
Uhnmmm those people get mind Ooo.
Re: Nigeria Donate $3.5m 2 Liberia,other by micolaj: 9:32am On Oct 09, 2014
Great step, but sometimes, they do it in order to receive cheap praises from the masses.ELECTION IS NEAR. DECEPTION IS BACK.
Re: Nigeria Donate $3.5m 2 Liberia,other by Deepfreezer(m): 9:32am On Oct 09, 2014
Big Brother of Africa Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Donate $3.5m 2 Liberia,other by callylove(f): 9:33am On Oct 09, 2014
hmmmmmm najia you are now actor dat fight ebola anyway jst be careful and try not to bring anothet ebola in our country
Re: Nigeria Donate $3.5m 2 Liberia,other by donnie(m): 9:48am On Oct 09, 2014
DGKN:
U mean it?? OMG!! And I neva chop since morninq!!
9ja y??

www..net

Seriouly? I feel sorry for you o. You need Jesus. Its folks like you who criticize preachers like TB Josuah, Oyedepo and Oyakhilome. These preachers will wipe out every trace of poverty mentality in your life. It is more blessed to give than to recieve. The borrower is subject to the lender.

I'm proud of my country Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Donate $3.5m 2 Liberia,other by john403: 9:56am On Oct 09, 2014
FOR LATEST NIGERIA NEWS VISIT http://www..com.ng/
Re: Nigeria Donate $3.5m 2 Liberia,other by samflex(m): 10:05am On Oct 09, 2014
News like this makes me remember a country called south Africa.....in a few years Liberia will start forming beef for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Donate $3.5m 2 Liberia,other by SpaceAngel: 10:07am On Oct 09, 2014
If the news is true then fine. People are complaining that Nigeria donated a lot of money when many people are poor, but they fail to realise that ebola threat is more than poverty. If ebola is still in west Africa, we as Nigerians are at serious risk.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Donate $3.5m 2 Liberia,other by blazeee: 10:10am On Oct 09, 2014
Cybermugu1:
What about the U.S? grin
Dey are buoyant enough....
Re: Nigeria Donate $3.5m 2 Liberia,other by libertyfather(m): 10:13am On Oct 09, 2014
Herodion:

You're mad. grin

Na her fault, if say nah sambisa she dey don get belle by now, she go get sense
Re: Nigeria Donate $3.5m 2 Liberia,other by ebony2011(m): 10:16am On Oct 09, 2014
Good work mr president.
Re: Nigeria Donate $3.5m 2 Liberia,other by dasparrow: 10:17am On Oct 09, 2014
@Post

Its laudable to help those in need. My problem is, after helping these various African countries, they will come back to hate on us Nigerians making me wonder sometimes if it is worth it helping them. Besides, the Nigerian medical volunteers going to these African countries should dare not bring Ebola back to Nigeria again. Anyway sha, God dey.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Siji Olamiji And Egbemode: Using Paracetamol, Bleach To Process Garri Is Deadly / Two Bodies Dumped In Front Of A Hospital In Kogi State (Graphic Photo) / Mental Disorders You Don't Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.