Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,772 members, 7,813,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

I Am Only The 9th Richest President, Not 6th Richest. Do Not Believe The Lies! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Only The 9th Richest President, Not 6th Richest. Do Not Believe The Lies! (861 Views)

World Richest President (photos) / Jonathan's Name Removed From African Richest President's List / MEET The World Richest President And His Filthy Rich Lifestyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Only The 9th Richest President, Not 6th Richest. Do Not Believe The Lies! by aparo(m): 11:04am On Oct 09, 2014
In a rebuttal of the various headlines about being the 6th richest head of state in the world, President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan the 1st has come out (maybe not) with his counter claim and I quote him. "I am not the 6th richest president in the world. Do not believe them. I am the 9th richest!"
He further said (maybe not)"I hate it when all these untrue rumours and lies are spread. I know I will soon be the 6th richest if Alison Maduake is kept in office till my re-election in 2015 and by 2016 November, I should be in the top 3 positions of world richest heads of state, but right now, it is all an Ambition and I am my wife are working hard towards it!"
"Reuben Abati can testify that I am a few private jets behind some of my mentors and if South Africa keep on seizing money from me like this, Which i sent with Asari, It would be hard and we would go to war with them!" sad

Re: I Am Only The 9th Richest President, Not 6th Richest. Do Not Believe The Lies! by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 09, 2014
aparo:
In a rebuttal of the various headlines about being the 6th richest head of state in the world, MY FATHER the 1st has come out (maybe not) with his counter claim and I quote him. "I am not the 6th richest president in the world. Do not believe them. I am the 9th richest!"
He further said (maybe not)"I hate it when all these untrue rumours and lies are spread. I know I will soon be the 6th richest if BOLA TINUBU is kept in office till my re-election in 2015 and by 2016 November, I should be in the top 3 positions of world richest heads of state, but right now, it is all an Ambition and I am my wife are working hard towards it!"
"LIER MOHHAMED can testify that I am a few private jets behind some of my mentors and if South Africa keep on seizing money from me like this, Which i sent with ELRUFAI, It would be hard and we would go to war with them!" sad

USELESS YORUBA BITER SOULS. YOUR CAMPAIGN OF CALUMNY AGAINST JONATHAN WILL MAKE HIM MORE ACCEPTABLE AND SELLABLE.

YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION WILL PAY FOR THIS.

THERE IS NO PEACE FOR THE WICKED AND YOU AND YOUR PAYMASTERS WILL NEVER EXCAPE THE DIVINE WRATH THAT WILL BEFALL YOU SOON.

1 Like

Re: I Am Only The 9th Richest President, Not 6th Richest. Do Not Believe The Lies! by delegiwa(m): 12:16pm On Oct 09, 2014
masterpower:

USELESS YORUBA BITER SOULS. YOUR CAMPAIGN OF CALUMNY AGAINST JONATHAN WILL MAKE HIM MORE ACCEPTABLE AND SELLABLE.
YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION WILL PAY FOR THIS.
THERE IS NO PEACE FOR THE WICKED AND YOU AND YOUR PAYMASTERS WILL NEVER EXCAPE THE DIVINE WRATH THAT WILL BEFALL YOU SOON.

Pally, me sef be GEJite but you should know when to take a joke na. Haba! That post was extremely hillarious in my opinion oh.

(1) (Reply)

Who Owns The Private Jet That Flew Close To Synagogue Building?, Disables Ask / Frsc Ambush-a True Story / Its Not Only Happening In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.