Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,063 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

IKEDC Technician/dso Vacancy Update! - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / IKEDC Technician/dso Vacancy Update! (20115 Views)

Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Job Recruitment / Call Center Agent At Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) / IKEDC Recruitment ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IKEDC Technician/dso Vacancy Update! by reap40: 1:44pm On Jan 19, 2015
Petit08:
Hav tried to contact a guy currently on training with Naptin via mail?I told him to find out for me wen DSO's recruited by ikedc will end their training,nd wen will naptin likely to take new intake for training.He promised to get bk to me 2moro.

Hope he has gotten back to you?.... another new week and still counting.... **confused face**. :'
Re: IKEDC Technician/dso Vacancy Update! by Petit08(m): 4:54pm On Jan 19, 2015
After so many calls d guy finally giv me a feedbk.He said he spoke with one of dem nd he said dey will finish probably by jan.But am confused wen he said ikedc had two batches;pple dey congratulated nd got appointment letter with dem,nd pple dey congratulated only,i doubt if dere is anytin like dat.According to him he said next batch might resume by feb.
Re: IKEDC Technician/dso Vacancy Update! by reap40: 8:18pm On Jan 19, 2015
I'm confused with what you said.....

The two batches thing is confusing.... is it the people that were on training that has two batches (congratulatory letter or appointment letter) or we people that are still aspiring to go on training?

thanks for the info..... it's still worth while!

God will surely see us through this period of trial!
Re: IKEDC Technician/dso Vacancy Update! by Petit08(m): 8:52pm On Jan 19, 2015
We dats still aspiring to go for training.I doubt if dat info is correct.Me too confused somehow,may be we reach dat woman in HR dept again.It is well.
Re: IKEDC Technician/dso Vacancy Update! by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 20, 2015
i doubt dat information......... God is surely in control i know the Lord shall see us through....... Dont let ur hope b lost.
Re: IKEDC Technician/dso Vacancy Update! by reap40: 8:17am On Jan 22, 2015
It's well my friends! we just have to be positive and hope that when the next set of people are called for training, we will be among them.
Re: IKEDC Technician/dso Vacancy Update! by Petit08(m): 7:24pm On Jan 22, 2015
It is well bro!Pls is dere any set again ahead of us dat hav nt gone for training.Am somehow confused oo.
Re: IKEDC Technician/dso Vacancy Update! by reap40: 10:19am On Jan 23, 2015
Honestly, I don't know. it's kind of confusing but I suggest we wait till the end of the month to find out. It's well my brother.
Re: IKEDC Technician/dso Vacancy Update! by Petit08(m): 1:26pm On Jan 23, 2015
@reap40:I thought u once said u had some of dem in training now as ur frwnds.Kindly put a call to dem to ascertain wen dey wil end their training with Naptin.
Re: IKEDC Technician/dso Vacancy Update! by reap40: 3:37pm On Jan 23, 2015
I have tried to get in touch with the guy but I have not been able to get through... but with the information I was able to gathered; people said that it's not true.

Let us hope that we will be contacted soon. I heard that some people have been contacted this week via phone call. let's keep praying and hoping for the best!
Re: IKEDC Technician/dso Vacancy Update! by Petit08(m): 6:02pm On Jan 23, 2015
Dats gud info bro!People contacted guess was dose dat had their interview late last yr(dec).I hope nd pray we will be resuming training 2geda soonest.It is well!
Re: IKEDC Technician/dso Vacancy Update! by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 24, 2015
amen my brodas, it is surely b well with us
Re: IKEDC Technician/dso Vacancy Update! by papiseun: 12:26pm On Jan 26, 2015
@reap 40 pls r u rly sure abt ppl being contacted because I'll like to ascertain dat info b4 I call sum 1
Re: IKEDC Technician/dso Vacancy Update! by reap40: 5:58pm On Jan 29, 2015
it's getting more complicated now.... I just pray that they round it up before February 14 (election day).
if not. , I guess we might be into a lot of suspense.

it's well my friends! there's nothing prayers can not do....
Re: IKEDC Technician/dso Vacancy Update! by Petit08(m): 2:46pm On Jan 31, 2015
Its not easy my bro,i hav never experienced dis kind of suspense in my life b4.Only God knows wat is happening?Fed up jare..
Re: IKEDC Technician/dso Vacancy Update! by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 31, 2015
its is well brodas, i hope d best comes out soon
Re: IKEDC Technician/dso Vacancy Update! by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 01, 2015
IKEDC........... Its a pity they let me loose my former job,they made me resign since i got the congratulatory message not knowing it will take up to 5mnts. I pray they should call us soon
Re: IKEDC Technician/dso Vacancy Update! by Petit08(m): 11:10am On Feb 02, 2015
@bedc89;dats d situation i found myeslf too bro.Immediately i received dat success e-mail i wrote to inform dem where am managing,nd dey got a replacement for me on oct ending.I left dem on november nd since den it has nt be easy staying @ home.i deliberatly did dat so as to fulfill all righteousness nd to allow me collect some of my money dey're deducting frm my salary.IKEDC,u only allowed me to be regretting my action.Just fed up!
Re: IKEDC Technician/dso Vacancy Update! by reap40: 4:20pm On Feb 02, 2015
it's well my brothers.... it's just a pity that we found ourselves in such a big mess. everyone with his own sad tales with IKEDC, I just hope it comes to reality very soon.

but to be frank, things are not working out with the information at hand. it seems that they are trying to hold back till after election (mouth sealed). Anyway, we are in it already. let us keep praying and keep hoping for the best.
Re: IKEDC Technician/dso Vacancy Update! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 02, 2015
what is the cause of dis delay now?
Re: IKEDC Technician/dso Vacancy Update! by angelo5uk(m): 5:14pm On Feb 03, 2015
Common guys no need to fret here...
They will definitely call...
And plz disregard any rumor you've been hearing
They are even recruiting for Bachelor degree holders right now....
So election or no election they will call
As long as they sent you the congratulatory message....

I have a sure insider there and he/she insist they will definitely call by February ending.

I've been following this thread for some time now but just reading and not commenting but I had to comment today cos I see that this wait is really taking a toll on you guys.

We are all in this shit together....
Patience is all we need

NB:
Please nobody should ask me who my insider is cos the person don't want to be known.
But be rest assured that by this month ending, they call us
Re: IKEDC Technician/dso Vacancy Update! by reap40: 9:33am On Feb 04, 2015
@angelo5uk..... , Thanks for the enlightenment! It has not been easy. Apart from the fact some of us resigned from our present jobs, the IKEDC suspense has not even allowed any of us to apply for any other jobs.

Anyway, it's good to know and be assured that there could still be light at the end of the tunnel. We have been waiting for months now, let's us hope and continue praying that by February ending, we will have good tales to talk about.

and as for your issue about your insider, we have already ironed that on this thread not to disclose any identity. please and please, feel free to post any information you get. .. because we need it.

Thanks for your comment... I'm very sure that silent readers like yourself (smiling) will find it very informative. once again, thank you!
Re: IKEDC Technician/dso Vacancy Update! by Petit08(m): 5:36am On Feb 05, 2015
Welcum on board angelo5!Really appreciates ur info indeed,atleast gave us a sigh of relief.Though i hav no doubt within me dat dey will surely call but d tym is wat am unsure with.Lets keep praying dere will be light @ d end of d tunnel,nd nt to hesitate to share any useful info we get.
As far as am concern d suspense will soon be over,nd we hav every cause to say indeed its d Lord's doing....
Re: IKEDC Technician/dso Vacancy Update! by Nobody: 1:49am On Feb 07, 2015
Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, am just too short of words all i know is dat it is well.... The Lord will perfect all issue and delay of the employment letter we re looking forward too..@angelo thanks for ur courageous word but all the same every things in this aspect needs prayer....
Re: IKEDC Technician/dso Vacancy Update! by reap40: 2:52pm On Feb 09, 2015
it's a new week! I hope and pray for good news concerning our training programme.
Re: IKEDC Technician/dso Vacancy Update! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 09, 2015
Amen, it is well broda...... Pls let tighten our belts for prayer concerning dis traning exercise
Re: IKEDC Technician/dso Vacancy Update! by reap40: 7:22pm On Feb 11, 2015
it's well and it will continue to be well....

Any Update guys!
Re: IKEDC Technician/dso Vacancy Update! by Petit08(m): 8:22pm On Feb 13, 2015
Dis week end without any msg.D suspense continues,but i know God is involved in dis our struggle.
Re: IKEDC Technician/dso Vacancy Update! by Petit08(m): 6:41am On Feb 17, 2015
I got a msg frm dem dat my service is needed.I was told i shud report today by 10am.Who else get d msg?
Re: IKEDC Technician/dso Vacancy Update! by reap40: 8:48am On Feb 17, 2015
I dint get any message. I heard some people got messages but they were all linesmen. please help me to confirm if DSO's got messages like that.

I hope this week turns out well!
Re: IKEDC Technician/dso Vacancy Update! by Petit08(m): 2:21pm On Feb 17, 2015
I was @ d venue dis morning nd d man said all Dso's shud cum 2moro.Though d offer is contract job 4 3months.I just adviced u to be dere 2moro by 8am.
Re: IKEDC Technician/dso Vacancy Update! by reap40: 4:05pm On Feb 17, 2015
Thanks Petit08... I have received an email from the recruiter... I even got phone text message to the effect.

Thanks for the info. should be there before 8am tomorrow.

it's still better than staying at home and doing nothing. it's really 2 steps forward. * * smiling **

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2014 Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise Result Is Out / First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Latest Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment / NGC Nig Ltd Interview Invites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.