Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,336 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

DOA- Dupe Onitiri Abiola Is The Next Govenor Of Lagos State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DOA- Dupe Onitiri Abiola Is The Next Govenor Of Lagos State (2137 Views)

Proposed Immunity For Senate President, Speaker Etal: Dead On Arrival (DOA) / Mubashiru Abiola Is Dead (MKO Abiola's Younger Brother) / Abiola Is A Thief, A MAN of Low Mentality.- Fela Kuti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DOA- Dupe Onitiri Abiola Is The Next Govenor Of Lagos State by Wizmon: 10:15pm On Oct 09, 2014
Her words' You cannot have a balanced economy when you have only 2 classes of people in it. In Lagos we have the High class and the low class but no middle class' One mission is to create that middle class.

let`s reason along...
Re: DOA- Dupe Onitiri Abiola Is The Next Govenor Of Lagos State by odunH(m): 10:27pm On Oct 09, 2014
Wizmon:
Her words' You cannot have a balanced economy when you have only 2 classes of people in it. In Lagos we have the High class and the low class but no middle class' One mission is to create that middle class.

let`s reason along...
tel me who re d middle class people se,are u rich or poor.simple!goes by her word to me thr's nothin wrong wif dt.I pray she delivers dts al.

1 Like

Re: DOA- Dupe Onitiri Abiola Is The Next Govenor Of Lagos State by MizMyColi(f): 10:27pm On Oct 09, 2014

Abeg,

She should change that DOA acronym.

Sounds more like Dead or Alive

Re: DOA- Dupe Onitiri Abiola Is The Next Govenor Of Lagos State by priscaoge(f): 10:29pm On Oct 09, 2014
MizMyColi:

Abeg,

Lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: DOA- Dupe Onitiri Abiola Is The Next Govenor Of Lagos State by Wizmon: 10:32pm On Oct 09, 2014
MizMyColi:

Abeg,

hahahe you crack me up smiley ... well if you say dead or alive its actually true to an extent. do you want a dead economy? or the one that is living?? cheesy i reason with you brodaly

1 Like

Re: DOA- Dupe Onitiri Abiola Is The Next Govenor Of Lagos State by Wizmon: 10:39pm On Oct 09, 2014
odunH:
tel me who re d middle class people se,are u rich or poor.simple!goes by her word to me thr's nothin wrong wif dt.I pray she delivers dts al.

i know the middle class grows the economy not the rich... the middle class people r like peter pan grin I pray she does delivers too... i was in unilag when she gave a speech nd the institution was ecstatic!
Re: DOA- Dupe Onitiri Abiola Is The Next Govenor Of Lagos State by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 09, 2014
MizMyColi:

Abeg,

lol

1 Like

Re: DOA- Dupe Onitiri Abiola Is The Next Govenor Of Lagos State by aljharem(m): 10:43pm On Oct 09, 2014
What platform is she contesting under. If it is APC she has failed

Lagos middle class has completely disappear and the poor are getting poor because of the double and triple taxation APC has levelled on Lagosians

2 Likes

Re: DOA- Dupe Onitiri Abiola Is The Next Govenor Of Lagos State by Wizmon: 10:49pm On Oct 09, 2014
aljharem:
What platform is she contesting under. If it is APC she has failed

Lagos middle class has completely disappear and the poor are getting poor because of the double and triple taxation APC has levelled on Lagosians

whoever you are ehn.. God bless you brains... She`s not contesting under APC 100% SURE! alot is going on at federal level... she`s yet tolet the cat out of the bag but my guess is PDP..... guess ni ooooooooo
Re: DOA- Dupe Onitiri Abiola Is The Next Govenor Of Lagos State by aljharem(m): 10:51pm On Oct 09, 2014
Wizmon:

whoever you are ehn.. God bless you brains... She`s not contesting under APC 100% SURE! alot is going on at federal level... she`s yet tolet the cat out of the bag but my guess is PDP..... guess ni ooooooooo

Amen bro, Amen.

Operation kick out elitism out of Lagos state

Kick out APC

2 Likes

Re: DOA- Dupe Onitiri Abiola Is The Next Govenor Of Lagos State by Wizmon: 10:52pm On Oct 09, 2014
aljharem:

Amen bro, Amen.

Operation kick out elitism out of Lagos state

Kick out APC

WA SEERE!!![color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: DOA- Dupe Onitiri Abiola Is The Next Govenor Of Lagos State by courage54(m): 11:32pm On Oct 09, 2014
It will be easier for a camel to pass through the needle eyes than for a WOMAN to become the next Lagos state governor. I Laugh at all the myopic political analyst.
Re: DOA- Dupe Onitiri Abiola Is The Next Govenor Of Lagos State by Wizmon: 11:38pm On Oct 09, 2014
courage54:
It will be easier for a camel to pass through the needle eyes than for a WOMAN to become the next Lagos state governor. I Laugh at all the myopic political analyst.

Impossible is Dead!
Re: DOA- Dupe Onitiri Abiola Is The Next Govenor Of Lagos State by Pangea: 12:56am On Oct 10, 2014
MizMyColi:

Abeg,

More like;

Dead On Arrival!
Lol

1 Like

Re: DOA- Dupe Onitiri Abiola Is The Next Govenor Of Lagos State by Wizmon: 7:01am On Oct 10, 2014
Pangea:

More like;

Dead On Arrival!
Lol

Na you wan kill am ni?? Things you can't say one to one wiv her... smh
Re: DOA- Dupe Onitiri Abiola Is The Next Govenor Of Lagos State by Wizmon: 8:13am On Oct 11, 2014
Politics and chess.. Hmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: DOA- Dupe Onitiri Abiola Is The Next Govenor Of Lagos State by lightheart(m): 8:18am On Oct 11, 2014
DOA is a bad choice for a (brand) marketing acronym!

Unless your target audience don't know shizzles about it.

Re: DOA- Dupe Onitiri Abiola Is The Next Govenor Of Lagos State by Wizmon: 8:47am On Oct 11, 2014
lightheart:
DOA is a bad choice for a (brand) marketing acronym!

Unless your target audience don't know shizzles about it.

Same plight as above? Jus being real DOA is her name jus like BRF.. Shud she now change her name cos ppl read meanings in such awkward manner? Not her fault though.
Re: DOA- Dupe Onitiri Abiola Is The Next Govenor Of Lagos State by lightheart(m): 9:18am On Oct 11, 2014
Wizmon:

Same plight as above? Jus being real DOA is her name jus like BRF.. Shud she now change her name cos ppl read meanings in such awkward manner? Not her fault though.

DOA is not her name.
Re: DOA- Dupe Onitiri Abiola Is The Next Govenor Of Lagos State by Wizmon: 9:42am On Oct 11, 2014
lightheart:

DOA is not her name.

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan- GEJ
Babatunde Raji Fashola- BRF
Moshood Kashimawo Olawale- MKO
Otunba Gbenga Daniel- OGD
Dupe Onitiri Abiola. Break it down.
smiley
Re: DOA- Dupe Onitiri Abiola Is The Next Govenor Of Lagos State by egift(m): 10:23am On Oct 11, 2014
DOA = Dead On Arrival grin
Re: DOA- Dupe Onitiri Abiola Is The Next Govenor Of Lagos State by Wizmon: 10:51am On Oct 11, 2014
egift:
DOA = Dead On Arrival grin

Na u wan kill am?
Re: DOA- Dupe Onitiri Abiola Is The Next Govenor Of Lagos State by lightheart(m): 2:27pm On Oct 11, 2014
Wizmon:

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan- GEJ
Babatunde Raji Fashola- BRF
Moshood Kashimawo Olawale- MKO
Otunba Gbenga Daniel- OGD
Dupe Onitiri Abiola. Break it down.
smiley
Mosunmola Uyi Marcellia Ubong. Break this too

Got the drift, now?

User experience/audience perception is ultimate, bro.

1 Like

Re: DOA- Dupe Onitiri Abiola Is The Next Govenor Of Lagos State by Wizmon: 2:28pm On Oct 13, 2014
lightheart:

Mosunmola Uyi Marcellia Ubong. Break this too

Got the drift, now?

User experience/audience perception is ultimate, bro.

User experience/audience perception is ultimate, I won't totally agree why because of wrong perception..+ u need not to come up wiv a ridiculous name regarding to the fact
Re: DOA- Dupe Onitiri Abiola Is The Next Govenor Of Lagos State by lightheart(m): 3:42pm On Oct 13, 2014
Wizmon:

User experience/audience perception is ultimate, I won't totally agree why because of wrong perception..+ u need not to come up wiv a ridiculous name regarding to the fact

Apologies. No pun was intended.
I only needed you to see the extent of wrong perceptions.
My point again is, why risk a bad/perception

Another instance is the acronym, RIP. What's the first thing that comes to your mind.....I'm sure I heard you right. grin

User experience na ultimate. Ka Chinieke mezuokwu! smiley

Assignment: type DOA in the google search bar...
shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Why I Will Not Vote Buhari Even Though I Voted Him B4 / In Picture: Those That Contributed To President Jonathans Down Fall / See Diezani's Property In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.