Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,680 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji (56566 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji & Her Brother Pose For Cool ‘snowfie’ / Kate Henshaw's Joins Politics, Campaign Poster Is Not Looking Bad At All / Home Alone Star: Macaulay Culkin Not Looking So Great (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by slye(m): 7:46am On Oct 10, 2014
like I cared... whether you have or you're looking for a BF doesn't make me a rich man overnight... i have my own life to worry about already
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by adedayourt(m): 7:46am On Oct 10, 2014
Hmmmmmm celebrities and der marital issues undecided

Plus

Used to think she was gonna settle foreva with Ramsey noah, one nice couple on set dos days
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by Chrisx1x(m): 7:51am On Oct 10, 2014
Airforce1:
Then you must be Gay
this one is strong,gay?
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by ELGREF(m): 7:57am On Oct 10, 2014
Kagarko:

How then do you intend to live your life as a woman ?
I am a man not a boy, but not that tall . artificial things can't never be my problem.
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 10, 2014
mooremedia:

Hmmm I dey suspect you o

lol
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by Janetozi(f): 7:59am On Oct 10, 2014
I smell lies, geny is no telling the truth & i understand her reasons, she is concerned about what ppl will say.
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by Keypha(m): 7:59am On Oct 10, 2014
Gene, go and marry, there is much advantage in marriage, husband will protect u, will fight for you, pampered u, console u, u will have respect as a woman, even spiritually husband will stand for you, genevive God is not a kid to tells us marry, there is favour in marriage, am a you guy, but I marry early and I feel grate, when I come home my wife feel like God has come back, I feed wella, with my bouncing baby boy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 10, 2014
priscaoge:
Lol cheesy Anything that rocks your boat Dear kiss kiss

we all don't have boyfriends...
I don't have a boyfriend either...
Do you have a boyfriend?

They should let her be - no be force

3 Likes

Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by penny01502: 8:00am On Oct 10, 2014
Julie9093:
hey, you gotta say something!
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by priscaoge(f): 8:02am On Oct 10, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

we all don't have boyfriends...
I don't have a boyfriend either...
Do you have a boyfriend?

They should let her be - no be force

Lmao cheesy cheesy

My dear am Boyfriendless as well So they should free the Lady grin.

1 Like

Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by blissonus: 8:03am On Oct 10, 2014
Nigerians and their bad mouth and bad bele. The girl is enjoying her life and you are bothering yourselves about her relationship status.I love this lady cos she knows what she wants and knows how to get it.you all think it difficult to get a husband?with the kind of money she has she can buy a husband just like some celebrities (I won't call names)so that Nigerians will let her be but I'm certain as a wise woman that she is ,she won't do that cos you all will still find something negative to say about her,human beings sha,madam abeg live your life, marriage is not for everyone.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by Koko88(m): 8:08am On Oct 10, 2014
I've got you babe
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 10, 2014
penny01502:
hey, you gotta say something!
see them cool cool when they don't know what to comment they start looking for whom to quote. grin grin
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by Odunharry(m): 8:13am On Oct 10, 2014
priscaoge:
Lol cheesy Anything that rocks your boat Dear kiss kiss
dnt 4gt we gtng married soon
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by ElFenomeno1: 8:13am On Oct 10, 2014
Eternally singleton .... ItsTpia's mentor!
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by Misogynist2014(m): 8:13am On Oct 10, 2014
Congrats pùssy!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by kaokao2015: 8:14am On Oct 10, 2014
I will love to meet her, I believe i can match up with her.
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by tellwisdom: 8:15am On Oct 10, 2014
What does the interview mean?? sad
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by ELGREF(m): 8:19am On Oct 10, 2014
[quote author=Kagarko post=27012785]

How then do you intend to live your life as a woman ? [/quotewhat do you mean man?did I look like gay?I love woman ass,my yash is for seat not for dick,
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by sirxbit(m): 8:19am On Oct 10, 2014
SeunEatsGARRI:
Please who is Genieveve Njapu? sad
she is a girl that lives in ijebu ode with 3sons and 2daughters

1 Like

Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by Ozichim(m): 8:20am On Oct 10, 2014
since2005:
[size=30pt]Is she gay?[/size]
undecided undecided
Is it that you don't understand English? Or didn’t you read the discussion?
At this age she can't be looking for a boy friend. Presently she doesn’t have boy friend and she is not looking for one; because she is a woman and women are not expected to look (Search) for men ie men are expected to be looking for women.
So when a bold, confident and good looking tall man come to her or finds her she may be willing to fall in love to such man.

I can tell you she is a wise lady. At this her status she still wants to marry naturally. She wants natural and true love and this is the only way she can get true husband. Her marriage will only work if the confident man comes to her by himself and not her trying to persuade the man. If this lady marries; her marriage may work unlike many other actresses.
She is expecting a real man ie somebody that will not be intimidated by her looks or wealth. A real man that will look at her, treat her and love her like a wife. I think this lady is ready for marriage now.

So you see your question is contradicting the discussion.

10 Likes

Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by priscaoge(f): 8:21am On Oct 10, 2014
Odunharry:

dnt 4gt we gtng married soon

You and who shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by Mhosmhan(m): 8:21am On Oct 10, 2014
I think u guys shuld free dis lady...asking her dis kinda questns wil probably mak her feel too important..(her head go dy swell)...in nigeria..."u are oyo own...meanwhile,ko kan aye
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 10, 2014
People. They will drive a woman to destruction if she's not careful.

If you refuse to have sex, then you're 'dull' . If you have sex , you're a 'slut'. No sex with male friends......'friendzoning'. Sex with many guys ' she's an old cargo' . People are never satisfied . Well, I wish her luck with finding the right person. Pretty Genny

Anyway , relationships aren't joy rides like everyone is making them out to be , same with marriage,and everyone knows that. I wonder why we keep pushing ourselves to an illusion of happiness.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 10, 2014
Good or Bad, people will judge and complain. My dear Gene, it is your life! Love her! smiley

1 Like

Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 10, 2014
Ozichim:

Is it that you don't understand English? Or didn’t you read the discussion?
At this age she can't be looking for a boy friend. Presently she doesn’t have boy friend and she is not looking for one; because she is a woman and women are not expected to look (Search) for men ie men are expected to be looking for women.
So when a bold, confident and good looking tall man come to her or finds her she may be willing to fall in love to such man.

I can tell you she is a wise lady. At this her status she still wants to marry naturally. She wants natural and true love and this is the only way she can get true husband. Her marriage will only work if the confident man comes to her by himself and not her trying to persuade the man. If this lady marries; her marriage may work unlike many other actresses.
She is expecting a real man ie somebody that will not be intimidated by her looks or wealth. A real man that will look at her, treat her and love her like a wife. I think this lady is ready for marriage now.

So you see your question is contradicting the discussion.
. Exactly!
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by denamax06(m): 8:30am On Oct 10, 2014
Kagarko:

How then do you intend to live your life as a woman ?
dnt mind her.whn she don reach menopause she go come look for one small boy to cage.and no go allow the guy poke another woman give her belle and she her self no go fit born .abeg make she park well joor. undecided
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by Odunharry(m): 8:31am On Oct 10, 2014
priscaoge:

You and who shocked shocked shocked shocked
u n ur hubby,me n ma wifey..
Abi u na wn marry ni
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by Mintayo(m): 8:32am On Oct 10, 2014
The right guy at 35? If the right guy actually comes,will she actually allow him? Most cases d right guy/girl is not what we usally expect o!
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 10, 2014
She should do what Uche jumbo did. Whether we accept it or not. It will be quite difficult for her to get a Nigerian dude to marry. If he likes her, his family nko? This is a successful and independent woman. How come no man wants to keep her yet u guys will be shouting I want independent woman. Can u handle her? The only men wey go chop liver to date Genny na obanikoro kind of men who are stupendously rich. Old guys. Even a young rich yahoo guy of her age will not approach her. Every woman wants to be successful, I just noticed that the more successful you are, the more difficult it is for u to get a man of your choice. The problem this girls have is the kind of men that will cherish them may not be as rich as they are and cannot be seen in places they go. I hope she finds that man or........

5 Likes

Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by priscaoge(f): 8:34am On Oct 10, 2014
Odunharry:

u n ur hubby,me n ma wifey..
Abi u na wn marry ni

Lol cheesy....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chizzy Alichi Visits Her Poultry Farm (Video) / The Shop Where Seun Egbegbe Stole N2m Iphones (Photo) / Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday With His Gate Man (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.