Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,343 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji (56581 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji & Her Brother Pose For Cool ‘snowfie’ / Kate Henshaw's Joins Politics, Campaign Poster Is Not Looking Bad At All / Home Alone Star: Macaulay Culkin Not Looking So Great (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by chidexy(m): 9:18am On Oct 10, 2014
Genny, at 35, the "men" you look for have all been taken. All 35-45 year olds who are tall, handsome and are not intimidated by "success" are safely in the nest. You either be ready to displace someone else Mr Handsome, or be a second... wife, or better still, remain as you are.

Wishing you all the best though

3 Likes

Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by OmoEziokwu: 9:18am On Oct 10, 2014
Edusouls:
Wen a woman becomes complicated she is too difficult even to herself, then confusion adds to the complicated nature, making it a vry hard puzzle to crack, then on top of these issues, success now brings in pride wich now eliminates submission totaly, and grudge held against men over the years for dissapointing her now makes d heart hardened and impermeable like steel..this girl has to battle her numerous demons first, which is her greatest battle to win, then b4 she can manage to cope with a partner..

Very good points. That's what riding the co-ck carousel causes.

Anyway it's her decisions, choices, and life to live. People must respect that.
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by ladej(m): 9:21am On Oct 10, 2014
Kagarko:

How then do you intend to live your life as a woman ?
are you a woman?
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by eyeon(m): 9:28am On Oct 10, 2014
"I KNOW YOU LIKE D'BAAAAAAAAAAANJ AND YOU LIKE DON JAZZY" hmmm...

1 Like

Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by mekadinho(f): 9:29am On Oct 10, 2014
WHATEVER... grin
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 10, 2014
priscaoge:

shocked shocked shocked shocked Please plug your phone here grin grin
Too bad i can't quote tha pics, you sound better than genevieve... cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by ak4God(m): 9:31am On Oct 10, 2014
Judolisco:
Let her wait menopause is real shikena

No mind dem @35 ,She go wait tire for Mr Right!!

1 Like

Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 10, 2014
Na lie xo her underground ministry just dey Dre untouched
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by obi123: 9:33am On Oct 10, 2014
she kuku don born wetin again. There is no one template for happiness in this life, just do you, we worry about too much ,Life is too short really .i'm sure if her ideal man comes along she will be inclined to date again if not well life goes on, she should enjoy whatever is left of her life pls, she sef don try

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by Spidermon: 9:38am On Oct 10, 2014
Celebs don turn lie into sports....dem go sha dey f**k her, she can't convince me otherwise. Either na young blood, baba isale or coded boyfriend, someone is hitting that p**sy.
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by vacant06(m): 9:42am On Oct 10, 2014
Airforce1:
Then you must be Gay
gay or lesbian?

1 Like

Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by raphy(m): 9:42am On Oct 10, 2014
this no be news.no matter how powerful or wealthy a woman may be there must be a guy somewere banging her free of charge.if the guy is not around vibrators no dey finish fo market.#itsafreeworld.
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by vacant06(m): 9:43am On Oct 10, 2014
Right from day one I know this girl is lesbobo
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by Airforce1(m): 9:44am On Oct 10, 2014
vacant06:
gay or lesbian?

Gay/lesbian
Same meaning
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 10, 2014
Interesting that the majority of people who have a problem with her here are men. grin grin grin

Genevieve, live your life girl!
There are enough unhappily married women out there.

5 Likes

Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by vacant06(m): 9:48am On Oct 10, 2014
Airforce1:

Gay/lesbian
Same meaning
bros u lie pass nigeria politicians embarassed
Airforce1:

Gay/lesbian
Same meaning
bros u lie pass nigeria politicians
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by vacant06(m): 9:48am On Oct 10, 2014
Airforce1:

Gay/lesbian
Same meaning
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by onegig(m): 9:53am On Oct 10, 2014
emmyrichie:

4 ur mind you re civilized... You think civility na to copy oyibo kinda philosophy?

I sure say na old cargo ladies who are yet to find a husband na em dey like your post.

No deceive yourself o...
I am not trying to be politically correct or appeal to anyone. This her issue has been overflogged already. I agree its not too ideal for a lady to remain unmarried but we shouldn't use that to judge them. we should just allow those who want to remain celibate to go on as long as they let us hear word and not complain about loneliness or something else. na them sabi. It's their life. individuality reigns supreme in the world now.

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 10, 2014
genny baby, you pay your own bills, you've got a child already so whether you get a man of your own in future is really not a life and death matter. Let those who are intimidated by you and your stand,who are bored with their own lives because they ain't so productive keep ranting.

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by NaLaugh: 9:54am On Oct 10, 2014
I'll smash.

1 Like

Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by Winny28(f): 10:03am On Oct 10, 2014
[quote
author=REMMEI post=27012856]Though I wish i'm the bf... this auntie too
set.. but auntie Genevieve sounds like she truely need a man..[/quote] hw do u get to know all this or are u her new mouthpiece.
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by Cholison(m): 10:06am On Oct 10, 2014
MAY GOD ANSWER YOUR PRAYERS
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by chidirowland(f): 10:06am On Oct 10, 2014
For her to let the world know her ideal guy and what she is looking for in a man? Means she is looking For One, I pray God to provide her with her heart desire.
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by REMMEI(m): 10:08am On Oct 10, 2014
Winny28:
hw do u get to know all this or are u her new mouthpiece.

No,na her new heartpiece I wan be.
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by priscaoge(f): 10:09am On Oct 10, 2014
akiOYIBO:

hope ur on ur early twenties cos if ur not, I see the flashes....I mean "disappointment"

You sure must have left ur brain in bed,Please go back to sleep wink,your mates have changed their diapers twice kiss kiss This Forum is not for Toddlers wink wink

3 Likes

Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by priscaoge(f): 10:10am On Oct 10, 2014
Naijazoom:
Too bad i can't quote tha pics, you sound better than genevieve... cheesy

cheesy cheesy
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 10, 2014
onegig:
You all should leave this lady alone.

Some ladies believe they don't need a man to feel complete. It's their perogative. It's their choice.

Enough of asking her who she is dating or when she would get married. It is getting stale and boring already.
Abi ooo... Well said jare.... You guys shld jst free her biko....finally its her own life nt any ones
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by ojialo(m): 10:25am On Oct 10, 2014
and my woman last night told me she had no feelings for me anymore simply because I scold her for wrong doing...
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by Chukwutobi: 10:27am On Oct 10, 2014
holyboss:
Well, she is not looking, #thatsNoneOfMyBusiness

Boh @Op, u fit help me get her daughter's no?

LEARN HOW TO MEET AND ATTRACT BEAUTIFUL WOMEN-EVEN IF YOU AREN’T TALL, RICH OR HANDSOME
All here: http://www.accreditedtips.com/2014/02/learn-how-to-meet-and-attract-beautiful.html

Until u marru Geny then will I click on ur link
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by Dexema(m): 10:27am On Oct 10, 2014
onegig:
You all should leave this lady alone.

Some ladies believe they don't need a man to feel complete. It's their perogative. It's their choice.

Enough of asking her who she is dating or when she would get married. It is getting stale and boring already.

Sorry buh that can't happen,she's a star,naijas own jewel(although dats changing) she's “Genevieve“
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by kandiikane(m): 10:28am On Oct 10, 2014
Kagarko:

How then do you intend to live your life as a woman ?

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by johnsonolajide: 10:33am On Oct 10, 2014
@OP please if you can help me get her contact details such like her mobile phone number and email address. i,may marry her if she would like me. because i,believe that i,can handle such a woman very well.i,am a nigerian australian citizen who is currently living in sydney australia,
you can reach me by my email address johnsonolajide@y7mail.com thank you very much

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday With His Gate Man (photos) / Teebillz: Real Men Don’t Shave Their Armpit – Tiwa Savage's Ex-Husband (Pix) / Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage At The Experience 2016 (Video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.