Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,983 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji (56577 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji & Her Brother Pose For Cool ‘snowfie’ / Kate Henshaw's Joins Politics, Campaign Poster Is Not Looking Bad At All / Home Alone Star: Macaulay Culkin Not Looking So Great (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 10, 2014
lesbian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 10, 2014
I don't know about y'all but this lady's beauty is overrated.
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by zubby29(m): 10:37am On Oct 10, 2014
WEN SHE BECOME UR MAMA OR UR PAPA SISTR WEY MAKE U DEY CALL HER AUNTY?
REMMEI:
Though I wish i'm the bf... this auntie too set.. but auntie Genevieve sounds like she truely need a man..
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by mindworx: 10:45am On Oct 10, 2014
sandijey:
She should do what Uche jumbo did. Whether we accept it or not. It will be quite difficult for her to get a Nigerian dude to marry. If he likes her, his family nko? This is a successful and independent woman. How come no man wants to keep her yet u guys will be shouting I want independent woman. Can u handle her? The only men wey go chop liver to date Genny na obanikoro kind of men who are stupendously rich. Old guys. Even a young rich yahoo guy of her age will not approach her. Every woman wants to be successful, I just noticed that the more successful you are, the more difficult it is for u to get a man of your choice. The problem this girls have is the kind of men that will cherish them may not be as rich as they are and cannot be seen in places they go. I hope she finds that man or........

Yes nah .. that's the problem .. abeg who fit tell me where Genny dey always go .. I bin wan marry Genny teytey. grin

1 Like

Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by 9jatatafo(m): 10:46am On Oct 10, 2014
Somebody somewhere is removing cub-web from her tunnel on steady basis.
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by HopeAlive14(m): 10:47am On Oct 10, 2014
Every woman needs a man. I pray that the man who will truly love , appreciate and encourage you finds you.
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by Alexcollins(m): 10:49am On Oct 10, 2014
priscaoge:

Lmao cheesy cheesy

My dear am Boyfriendless as well So they should free the Lady grin.

how do u grease u engine? Les alert!
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by priscaoge(f): 10:52am On Oct 10, 2014
Alexcollins:
how do u grease u engine? Les alert!

Are you Perv in nature?

Grow up dear wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by Fidelcruiz(m): 10:53am On Oct 10, 2014
At her age she never pass to talk about boy friend? Or na pet boy she dey find?
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by tete7000(m): 10:58am On Oct 10, 2014
Marriage, yes good but not mandatory for everyone. What is important is personal fulfilment and happiness. If someone says he or she is happy without a marriage, let us let them be. Our society makes marriage - whether good or bad one a yardstick for measurement of success and happiness which should not be. Happiness is internalised and people should be allowed to choose the way they want to live and be happy. Gene and her likes should be allowed to be and people should stop bothering them with questions on their singleness, it might be a choice they make for their lives. I prefer a single decent, modest and happy person to many who are living marriage they don't have an idea of what responsibilities it imposes on them. They live miserable lives and raise miscreants and miserable children, making life worse for all. Afterall at resurrection they neither married or given out in marriage, they are all like angels, happy and radiant in the presence of God(Matthew 22:30). St Paul says 'Everything is good but not everything is beneficial (1Cor. 1:23). Marriage may not be beneficial to all and marriage is not a key to God, the only essence of our being.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by spartanian(m): 10:58am On Oct 10, 2014
HIV alert lipsrsealed
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by arvinsloane(m): 11:01am On Oct 10, 2014
Lacomus:
I know you have heard that question a lot of times now tell us the truth, as if she will ever tell you , Madam Genny belief me I like the success part of your life bt don't let it set a yardstick for you else your search for Mr equivalent and Ideal will never end.
Well said!
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by arvinsloane(m): 11:03am On Oct 10, 2014
Sapphire86:

R you a Yoruba guy? Because it is Yoruba pple that address u with respect before insulting you. grin grin
This got me laughing. Yoruba people eh!
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by DorisK(f): 11:04am On Oct 10, 2014
Pls why do guys take it personal wen a girl says she doent need a man Aren't there guys like dat? We all hav our prefrences nd some ladies don't just hav d strrength needed to keep a man or a marriage. Can we let them be? Cos u won't be there to help her wt d commitment nd resps.

3 Likes

Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by arvinsloane(m): 11:06am On Oct 10, 2014
dridowu:
If she is not looking for boyfriend then she can join seminary school.
Wetin concern me with her relationship, her relationship life does not affect price of garri at the market, so #kokanaye
Neither does it stop the spread of ebola in west Africa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by deavicky(m): 11:07am On Oct 10, 2014
KingEbukasBlog:
Superstar actress Genevieve Nnaji poured it all out in “The Truth” chat with Olisa Adibua on her love life and past relationship . The 35 year old actress revealed about her first love , her present relationship status and described her ideal guy . Read all of it below :

About her first love
He was a very, very, handsome man. A long time ago, very handsome man, trust me.

Let’s talk about relationships – are you currently in one? Are you looking at settling down at some point? I know you’ve heard that question a lot of times but tell us the truth now.

I think everyone is prioritizing and so am I. It’s not like I don’t want to settle down, want somebody and until I find that person, there’s no thoughts of me settling down. I’m not looking, I’m a woman, we are not allowed to look.

When was the last time you had a boyfriend… do you have one now?
I don’t have a boyfriend now.

Ok, so what are you looking for in a man? Your ideal guy, what are you looking for in a man?

I am that person that eats with her eyes, like I need to be attracted to you. Definitely. There has to be physical attraction that will draw me to you but at the end of the day, it’s your mind I’m going to fall in love with. I’m probably looking for a friend, someone who shares a like mind amd somebody who is confident. Aww, I love tall guys. I’m short you have to think of the kids.

[b]Don’t you think a lot of guys are scared of you now?[/b]Geny remember menopause o. B4 u become chaff o

They will say she is good looking, successful, she’s got her own career, let me leave her alone, I can’t handle that kind of wife. I can’t tell her what to do.
Then he is a baby, a boy. I’m not looking for a boy. Men don’t let artificial things like that intimidate them.

http://www.kingebuka.com/2014/10/i-have-no-boyfriend-and-am-not-looking.html
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by Sapphire86(f): 11:07am On Oct 10, 2014
arvinsloane:

This got me laughing. Yoruba people eh!

We r the best!

1 Like

Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 10, 2014
I no fit handle chin gum girls na "baby oku" I fit handle? grin

Btw...with the spate of celebrities divorce cases, which reasonable man want a short stint in wedlock.
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by deavicky(m): 11:09am On Oct 10, 2014
KingEbukasBlog:
Superstar actress Genevieve Nnaji poured it all out in “The Truth” chat with Olisa Adibua on her love life and past relationship . The 35 year old actress revealed about her first love , her present relationship status and described her ideal guy . Read all of it below :

About her first love
He was a very, very, handsome man. A long time ago, very handsome man, trust me.

Let’s talk about relationships – are you currently in one? Are you looking at settling down at some point? I know you’ve heard that question a lot of times but tell us the truth now.

I think everyone is prioritizing and so am I. It’s not like I don’t want to settle down, want somebody and until I find that person, there’s no thoughts of me settling down. I’m not looking, I’m a woman, we are not allowed to look.

When was the last time you had a boyfriend… do you have one now?
I don’t have a boyfriend now.

Ok, so what are you looking for in a man? Your ideal guy, what are you looking for in a man?

I am that person that eats with her eyes, like I need to be attracted to you. Definitely. There has to be physical attraction that will draw me to you but at the end of the day, it’s your mind I’m going to fall in love with. I’m probably looking for a friend, someone who shares a like mind amd somebody who is confident. Aww, I love tall guys. I’m short you have to think of the kids.

Don’t you think a lot of guys are scared of you now?

They will say she is good looking, successful, she’s got her own career, let me leave her alone, I can’t handle that kind of wife. I can’t tell her what to do.
Then he is a baby, a boy. I’m not looking for a boy. Men don’t let artificial things like that intimidate them.

http://www.kingebuka.com/2014/10/i-have-no-boyfriend-and-am-not-looking.html
Geny remember menopause o, b4 u become chaff
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by arvinsloane(m): 11:09am On Oct 10, 2014
DorisK:
Pls why do guys take it personal wen a girl says she doent need a man Aren't there guys like dat? We all hav our prefrences nd some ladies don't just hav d strrength needed to keep a man or a marriage. Can we let them be? Cos u won't be there to help her wt d commitment nd resps.
Its only a fool whose despises advice..
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by ebiagtales: 11:12am On Oct 10, 2014
read my story
Title: Goats In Uniform

About: It is about a boarding school teacher that was tortured by his students

click this link to read now:
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by ebiagtales: 11:13am On Oct 10, 2014
read my story
Title: Goats In Uniform

About: It is about a boarding school teacher that was tortured by his students

click this link to read now: https://www.nairaland.com/1937095/goats-uniform
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by arvinsloane(m): 11:13am On Oct 10, 2014
Sapphire86:

We r the best!
I see... Are you married?
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by DorisK(f): 11:15am On Oct 10, 2014
arvinsloane:

Its only a fool whose despises advice..

Wat type of foolish advice do u want to giv to someone dat says she doesn't want to marry YET? Na u go keep d marriage for am? If she divorces u guys wud stil mock her. Isn't she beta dan dem Funke Chika Bukky Tchidi Stella Monalisa Ini Nd oda actrersses dat cudnt handle dia marriages and are nw divorcees. Free person abeg

3 Likes

Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by Hanibal(m): 11:15am On Oct 10, 2014
I have a strange feeling that this interview is not real... its probably composed by an hungry blogger undecided
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by kaylechy(m): 11:24am On Oct 10, 2014
Bia Genevieve, u wan tell us say u no ∂εү bleep ni?
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by decountof(m): 11:26am On Oct 10, 2014
when a Nigeria woman @35 says she is not looking for a boyfriend,its an indication that she is very seriously looking.....
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by kenex4ever(m): 11:28am On Oct 10, 2014
I think am a man, no longer a boy, in fact Geny am coming to woo u now.
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by arvinsloane(m): 11:38am On Oct 10, 2014
DorisK:

Wat type of foolish advice do u want to giv to someone dat says she doesn't want to marry YET? Na u go keep d marriage for am? If she divorces u guys wud stil mock her. Isn't she beta dan dem Funke Chika Bukky Tchidi Stella Monalisa Ini Nd oda actrersses dat cudnt handle dia marriages and are nw divorcees. Free person abeg
Interesting that you can vividly remember all the crashed marriages of your above named celebrities....funke,ini,chika....bla..bla..bla....what happens to names like Olu jacobs and joke silva?Jide and Henrieta Kosoko?Norbert and Gloria Young?Zack and Ngozie Orji?Patrick and Ireti Doyle?Ain't there also actors/actresses?
What is the difference between these two sets of people.The later have been able to sustain their marriages irrespective of the ups and downs... In my opinion, she isn't better than Funke and others...But wait.....whether aunty genny gets married or not...........That's non of my business.
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by holyboss: 11:44am On Oct 10, 2014
Chukwutobi:

Until u marru Geny then will I click on ur link
;d aiit nw. Make I get her no first.

Boh wait O, shay na d big genny or small? shocked
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by holyboss: 11:46am On Oct 10, 2014
barnabas91:

Baba pass me her daughter's number too, if he gets to you.....†ђξ girl make sense pass her mother sef wey dey do shakara 4 men.
. No mind her jhor ( overforming ) #teamSmallJenny. kiss
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 10, 2014
Nigerians and their bad attitude. THEY NEVER MIND THEIR BIZNESS. Will they pay her 1 million naira for getting married that they keep asking when she will get married? Can't y'all se she doesnt give a damn about what y'all think? So why drink panadol over her headache? You think its everybody that will get married?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chizzy Alichi Visits Her Poultry Farm (Video) / Regina Daniels Injected After A Nail Pierced Her Leg On Set (Photos) / Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday With His Gate Man (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.