Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,837 members, 7,824,482 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Harmattan Vs Rainy Season, Which Do You Prefer?? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Harmattan Vs Rainy Season, Which Do You Prefer?? (1241 Views)

Drug Or Injections: Which Do You Prefer? / Dangers Of Harmattan And How To Cope With It / Tips To Help YOU Stay Healthy This Harmattan Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Harmattan Vs Rainy Season, Which Do You Prefer?? by mooremedia: 12:11am On Oct 10, 2014
Honestly I wished it snowed in Nigeria,so I grow apples in my garden cheesy
But back to the topic,which on the Nigerian weather do you prefer..

For me, I think I prefer the rainy season to harmattan,it's just too cold
and my feet gets cracked during harmattan,plus I'm dark in complexion
so anyday,I forget cream my body I'll look like provoked nollywood ghost grin grin
Re: Harmattan Vs Rainy Season, Which Do You Prefer?? by onuwaje(m): 9:11am On Oct 10, 2014
I have toured the east and west (I'm from the south).. haven't touched the north yet but... from my experience.. I want moderate sun and rain...
Re: Harmattan Vs Rainy Season, Which Do You Prefer?? by TrishaP(f): 10:48am On Oct 10, 2014
Harmattan

(1) (Reply)

Ten Fun Facts About Antibiotics / Best Online Pharmacy Store | Online Medicine Shopping - Retail Pharma India / When Should I Have My Fibroid Removed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.