Stats: 3,152,794 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Linda Ikeji's Blog Is Back! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Linda Ikeji's Blog Is Back! (1049 Views)

Linda Ikeji N240M Allegation - Femi Kayode Reacts / See The Tweet By A Nigerian That Has Gone Viral - Linda Ikeji Blog / An Open Letter To The Linda Ikeji Blog. (2) (3) (4)

Linda Ikeji's Blog Is Back! by Cooleasy(m): 6:02am On Oct 10, 2014
Popular gossip blogger, Linda Ikeji early this morning around (12:05am) got her blog restored back by google.

It can be recalled that, The popular Nigerian blogger who blogs at www.lindaikeji..com was shut down by Google for 24 hours due to a claim about alleged plagiarism/copyright infringement by a cybersquatter with the twitter handle ‘AyeDee.’

Prior to its shutdown, Linda Ikeji, emerged one of the most successful online entrepreneurs in Nigeria, and has been rated amongst Nigeria’s most influential young women.

Early Friday morning she took to her Twitter page to share the news to her followers.

She tweeted...

'And Google restores lindaikeji..com . I hear it's a record. Normally it takes weeks or months to restore a deleted blog. But not LIB.'

'They found out the claims were bogus& deliberate sabotage. Happy to get my blog back. Thanks to all the guys at Google who worked tirelesly'

Google restores LIB 24hrs after deleting it based on bogus claims. They usually don't do this. I feel so blessed and so loved. Thanks LIBers'

NE checks revealed that Linda was not expecting Google to restore her blog so quick, so she already created a new website www.lindaikejionline.com

A new twist to the copyright infringement saga however emerged on Thursday, as Linda in a blog post on her website revealed that AyeDee who reported her to Google and threatened to sue was a long lost friend with the cyber name: Alex 1976AD

In a conversation she put on her blog monitored by NigerianEye, she revealed how the perceived enemy AyeDee (Alex 1976) secretly gave the reasons for attacking her blog as personal reasons

She said;

'That’s the shocking real story. Mr dear friend Alex 1976AD aka Mr Aye Dee wanted to be back in my life and he felt the best way to get my attention again was to shut down a blog I’ve slaved for almost eight years. And because he knew what to do and had the resources, he succeeded. Google let him succeed.

Linda Ikeji who is in her mid-30's is still single, and with the bitter-sweet experience in the last 24 hours, Mr Alex 1976AD aka Mr Aye Dee may just be the one to take Miss Ikeji on a gentle walk down the aisle.

Source: http://www.nigerianeye.com/2014/10/new-twists-and-turns-as-gossip-blogger.html
Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Is Back! by omenka(m): 6:08am On Oct 10, 2014
''And Google restores lindaikeji..com . I hear it's a
record. Normally it takes weeks or months to restore a
deleted blog. But not LIB.''

She should get over herself. Her pride is too much.
And enough of this LIB crap in here. Wetin sef? Person nor go see space post better thing on politics board again because of one gossip blog.

Mscheew.

My understanding of plagiarism is when you take someone’s
work and republish it verbatim as your own work. I don’t do
that. But if I have ever done that in the past then I apologize It was an oversight. I do get a lot of original content, way
more than any other blogger in this country. Some of the
biggest news stories in this country in recent times was
broken by LIB. From Goldie’s death (God rest her soul)
Aluu4, ABSU rape, P-Square saga, Solomon Akiyesi and
plenty more.
And these are some of the biggest news in this country according to this woman!! How basic can one get!! Smh.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Is Back! by fr3do(m): 6:12am On Oct 10, 2014
^^^
So man fit beef woman like this?

Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Is Back! by mrborntodoit: 6:18am On Oct 10, 2014
Yes!

Good news!!

More luxury whips to your garage Linda ikeji!!!

More cheddars to your already fat bank accounts grin

Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Is Back! by omenka(m): 6:20am On Oct 10, 2014
fr3do:
^^^
So man fit beef woman like this?
Oga take plenty seats abeg. What's my business with her?? If this is posted in celebrity section or entertainment, God knows I would never see it even if it is there for 10years!! I'm just irritated the number of LIB news hitting the Politics Board.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Is Back! by CyberWolf: 6:23am On Oct 10, 2014
That's good..haters go and die sad angry

Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Is Back! by ITbomb(m): 7:13am On Oct 10, 2014
So it was all about the pusssy, not the suv
Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Is Back! by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 11:26am On Oct 10, 2014
omenka:
''And Google restores lindaikeji..com . I hear it's a
record. Normally it takes weeks or months to restore a
deleted blog. But not LIB.''

She should get over herself. Her pride is too much.
And enough of this LIB crap in here. Wetin sef? Person nor go see space post better thing on politics board again because of one gossip blog.

Mscheew.

And these are some of the biggest news in this country according to this woman!! How basic can one get!! Smh.
yes, biggest!
She is not into PDP, APC nonsense and she-and-fans are happy with that.
gossip sells.
thank you.

Down With Governor Okorocha's Government Of Thieves / Stomach Infrastructure Vs Physical Infrastructure / Buhari And Idiagbon: A Missed Opportunity For Nigeria By Max Siollun