Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Rivers PDP Rivals Exchange Blows In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers PDP Rivals Exchange Blows In Abuja (33011 Views)

Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding / War At Benue State House Of Assembly As Lawmakers Exchange Blows / Zamfara Assembly Majority Leader & Governor’s Driver Exchange Blows Publicly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers PDP Rivals Exchange Blows In Abuja by chibwike(m): 7:20am On Oct 10, 2014
Lol
Re: Rivers PDP Rivals Exchange Blows In Abuja by eemalex(m): 7:20am On Oct 10, 2014
The house
Re: Rivers PDP Rivals Exchange Blows In Abuja by frabel: 7:20am On Oct 10, 2014
In Felas voice, ;Animals in human skin; 2015 loading.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers PDP Rivals Exchange Blows In Abuja by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 10, 2014
It is strictly their business!
Re: Rivers PDP Rivals Exchange Blows In Abuja by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 10, 2014
For this singular act and show of shame by Wike,I
expect Jonathan to sack him immediately. Imagine a
whole minister of state fighting and exchanging
blows. But alas! Nothing is going to happen!
Shame on PDP and its leaders. Only in Nigeria shiit
happens.

7 Likes

Re: Rivers PDP Rivals Exchange Blows In Abuja by nairaman66(m): 7:21am On Oct 10, 2014
bushdoc9919:

Above are the memebrs of the Space Bookers Party

And you are Mr Farouk Lawan waiting for your $650,000 bribe?
Re: Rivers PDP Rivals Exchange Blows In Abuja by gbishman: 7:21am On Oct 10, 2014
pictures and videos please
Re: Rivers PDP Rivals Exchange Blows In Abuja by ignis: 7:22am On Oct 10, 2014
More of this drama. ...
Re: Rivers PDP Rivals Exchange Blows In Abuja by omenka(m): 7:23am On Oct 10, 2014
kazmanbanjoko:
grin
yuzjet:
Hmmmmm
ericgold:
K
Blackchampion:
Na waooo
YBNSCEO:
YBNSCEO:
land for sale
lilprinze:
Lol
since2005:
bh
nairaman66:
Pee dee pigs!
bushdoc9919:
Sad and very sad.
All fighting for oil money
In a oil rich society....it isn;t howwell you develop your society....but how well you share the money.
And that is why Nigeria will remain underdeveloped....whoever is in charge.
holyboss:
fashoo2010:
Boscojugunu:
I
phransix147:
Show of shame
Oh ye selfish men. What shall it profit a man to secure choice plots of land in Maitama and Utako with no intentions of developing them

9 Likes

Re: Rivers PDP Rivals Exchange Blows In Abuja by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 10, 2014
PdP, party of touts.
Re: Rivers PDP Rivals Exchange Blows In Abuja by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 10, 2014
nairaman66:

And you are Mr Farouk Lawan waiting for your $650,000 bribe?

I am not a member of your party.

I will join, if you would wire me $1million to my account in the next ten minutes.
Re: Rivers PDP Rivals Exchange Blows In Abuja by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 10, 2014
omenka:
Oh ye selfish men. What shall it profit a man to secure choice plots of land in Maitama and Utako and with no intentions of developing them

And yet lose his deposit/soul! grin grin grin grin grin grin lol!
Re: Rivers PDP Rivals Exchange Blows In Abuja by fpeter(f): 7:25am On Oct 10, 2014
..........But why?
Re: Rivers PDP Rivals Exchange Blows In Abuja by Jjrhymez(m): 7:26am On Oct 10, 2014
rhymesteey:
Thugs grin grin
SUPER THUGS
Re: Rivers PDP Rivals Exchange Blows In Abuja by phransix147(m): 7:28am On Oct 10, 2014
devine99:
DO you NEED a FREIGHT FORWARDER / AGENT to assist YOU with the CLEARING and FORWARDING of your GOODS that has just been Imported into the COUNTRY?
If YES! then you should search no more for you have found the RIGHT PERSON for the Job.
At ENUSIM VENTURES INTERNATIONAL NIGERIA LIMITED (EVIN) Our services are always at a CHEAP and AFFORDABLE Rate and we treat OUR CUSTOMERS with Great Care!

For Further Informations,
Contact us at: Suite 8 Annex, 1-3 Creek Road - Nnewi Building, Apapa Lagos, Nigeria.
Or Call:
Mr Simeon; 08033766814
Mr Devine; 08082042139
You can also email us at
enukorahdevine@gmail.com , virginsim@yahoo.com
We assure you that doing business with us will be a JOYFUL Memory you would always Remember.
Thanks in Anticipation.

I will report this agency to ANLCA and NAGAFF... Hungry agents pay the advert rates

1 Like

Re: Rivers PDP Rivals Exchange Blows In Abuja by holyboss: 7:29am On Oct 10, 2014
bushdoc9919:

Above are the members of the True and Conservative Space Bookers Revolutionary Party(TCSBRP)

We are the members of TCSBRP
TCSBRP
TCSBRP
We are the members of TCSBRP
We Love Ice Cream!

TCSBRP......Power and Ice Cream to the Space Bookers!
Nice work TCSBRP chief security tongue Can I get more ice cream?
Re: Rivers PDP Rivals Exchange Blows In Abuja by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 10, 2014
On to more serious matters....

Expanding on what I said earlier....in Nigeria,we have the above situation because our Government exists as an oil money sharing conglomerate. So, getting into office is basically like getting your hands on oil money to share.

If we came off oil and went into industries,our revenues will be based on how well our industrial investors perform. So, it would be in the interest of govt to make sure everything works.....because if it does not work....the industries will fail, and tax revenues will fall, and the govt will be in serious financial trouble.

Nigeria must get off oil. Oil is a curse. It does not improve development....and good governance.

5 Likes

Re: Rivers PDP Rivals Exchange Blows In Abuja by peleson: 7:31am On Oct 10, 2014
Wike by all STANDARD does not drserve to be a governor in anywhere let alone Rivers State! He will loose by all means! Infact he is a loser

3 Likes

Re: Rivers PDP Rivals Exchange Blows In Abuja by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 10, 2014
holyboss:
Nice work TCSBRP chief security tongue Can I get more ice cream?

It is you I should be asking for ice cream, Chief Space Booker!

Oh well, as I said....$1Million in my account for me to join you guys in the TCSBRP!
Re: Rivers PDP Rivals Exchange Blows In Abuja by Spandy(m): 7:33am On Oct 10, 2014
cheesy and they think they can win Rivers state for PDP when they cant put their house in order. dreamers!

1 Like

Re: Rivers PDP Rivals Exchange Blows In Abuja by Sampunk(m): 7:33am On Oct 10, 2014
Make they go die
Re: Rivers PDP Rivals Exchange Blows In Abuja by YurFatHer: 7:35am On Oct 10, 2014
kazmanbanjoko:
grin
me sef laugh so tey i use petrol take rinse my teeth.
Re: Rivers PDP Rivals Exchange Blows In Abuja by chucky234(m): 7:36am On Oct 10, 2014
Politicians breeding thugs since 1960.
Re: Rivers PDP Rivals Exchange Blows In Abuja by Ferdinandu(m): 7:39am On Oct 10, 2014
When Thugs continue to rule this Country then how do we expect a real change.?
Re: Rivers PDP Rivals Exchange Blows In Abuja by otokx(m): 7:40am On Oct 10, 2014
peleson:
Wike by all STANDARD does not drserve to be a governor in anywhere let alone Rivers State! He will loose by all means! Infact he is a loser

Do not be so sure, actually want him to pick the pdp ticket so we can have the ultimate battle between Amaechi and Wike. It will be spectacular, the winner will take every, the looser must go on exile just like in the movies.

1 Like

Re: Rivers PDP Rivals Exchange Blows In Abuja by suptol(m): 7:41am On Oct 10, 2014
For your satisfied, classical graphic designs, kindly contact Suptol Designs. A brand for the job.

Below is a link to his portfolio and contact details.

https://www.nairaland.com/1841535/suptol-designs-portfolio
Re: Rivers PDP Rivals Exchange Blows In Abuja by Omimah: 7:41am On Oct 10, 2014
omerta:
Another Fayose and Omisore brushing up. PDP surely has a huge reserve of touts...
Re: Rivers PDP Rivals Exchange Blows In Abuja by Pataki: 7:43am On Oct 10, 2014
Rather than develop sound human capacity for the development of the country, PDP leaders have been raising touts since 1999.

And yet, Nigerians want the status quo to remain?

Vote out all these corrupt leaders who do not have the interest of the nation at heart. Or perhaps, Nigerians in general do not even have the interest of the nation at heart.

1 Like

Re: Rivers PDP Rivals Exchange Blows In Abuja by mmmustapha(m): 7:43am On Oct 10, 2014
That rascal called wike is making some mistakes, it will be too late when he will realise it

1 Like

Re: Rivers PDP Rivals Exchange Blows In Abuja by Mayydayy(m): 7:45am On Oct 10, 2014
Dear God.i make a humble prayer to you today
pls.
dont allow Nyesom Wike become the governor of Rivers state.the little peace we are enjoying here today was hard earned.
he will turn our dear Rivers to a war zone once more.

7 Likes

Re: Rivers PDP Rivals Exchange Blows In Abuja by Afroconnect: 7:47am On Oct 10, 2014
All this will lead to anarchy,I only hope the people are wise enough to target the instigators of the violence that will eventully engulf the nation all due to the thuggery system we re nuturing...so many militias and gangs will rise out of all these as the youths got to eat and this seems to be one if the best way now.

This Kangaroo style of Nation-hood will eventually snow-ball into the people's unrest...so its a blessing in disguise for the cleansing of the system.

We need to have a people's coalition so the masses have a united front against the instigators of the violence and anarchy, to know the right people to target when the chaos erupts.

Politicians have been using dumb youths to kill and maim innocent citizens for too long.

Real G's get theirs,stop being a slave to greedy mofos,better to grab from them by any means necessary than killing and maiming innocents to get them into power only for them to give you crumbs.

Much respect to my soldiers of fortune getting theirs...me no send no politician,Naija politicians only use the youths and dumb them...only foolish youths like that-when you can use same tools to get ur mega millis.
Re: Rivers PDP Rivals Exchange Blows In Abuja by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:47am On Oct 10, 2014
omenka:
Oh ye selfish men. What shall it profit a man to secure choice plots of land in Maitama and Utako and with no intentions of developing them
bcoz ye prefer to invest it for future purposes.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunmen Fire At Governor Amaechi’s Convoy / Election Crisis At Ilejemeje Ekiti State / More Cash Found In CJN Onnoghen’s Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.