Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Rivers PDP Rivals Exchange Blows In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers PDP Rivals Exchange Blows In Abuja (33010 Views)

Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding / War At Benue State House Of Assembly As Lawmakers Exchange Blows / Zamfara Assembly Majority Leader & Governor’s Driver Exchange Blows Publicly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers PDP Rivals Exchange Blows In Abuja by mooremedia: 7:48am On Oct 10, 2014
Before eletion you don dey brutalize,after election wetin you go come do

1 Like

Re: Rivers PDP Rivals Exchange Blows In Abuja by penny01502: 7:48am On Oct 10, 2014
My spirit never accept Wike to rule River State with his thugs and violent attitude, Tonye Princewill is a man I can rely on.
Re: Rivers PDP Rivals Exchange Blows In Abuja by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 10, 2014
Lol.....c d people rulin us
Re: Rivers PDP Rivals Exchange Blows In Abuja by size38: 7:52am On Oct 10, 2014
Whatever a man sow,he will reap. The kalabaris and other Riverine people in rivers state are now reaping what they have sown. When wike was jumping up and down in Rivers state in d name of fighting Amaechi to win support for GEJ re election, these people were behind wike. They queued behind him abusing Amaechi day and night. Old men and women, elders following wike in the name of GDI, instead of seeking peace b/w Amaechi, GEJ and all concerned. They have no choice now than to live with wike for 8yrs.

7 Likes

Re: Rivers PDP Rivals Exchange Blows In Abuja by shegz1(m): 7:53am On Oct 10, 2014
pix or i don't believe
Re: Rivers PDP Rivals Exchange Blows In Abuja by deucelaw: 8:06am On Oct 10, 2014
size38:
Whatever a man sow,he will reap. The kalabaris and other Riverine people in rivers state are now reaping what they have sown. When wike was jumping up and down in Rivers state in d name of fighting Amaechi to win support for GEJ re election, these people were behind wike. They queued behind him abusing Amaechi day and night. Old men and women, elders following wike in the name of GDI, instead of seeking peace b/w Amaechi, GEJ and all concerned. They have no choice now than to live with wike for 8yrs.

Are you a prophet or you live in the future?
Re: Rivers PDP Rivals Exchange Blows In Abuja by roufy235(m): 8:09am On Oct 10, 2014
okay
Re: Rivers PDP Rivals Exchange Blows In Abuja by mikkyjagga1(m): 8:13am On Oct 10, 2014
Hahahaha....I see PDP in rivers state falling apart, Wike is a certified thug and is ready to do anything to rule Rivers state, APC better play their cards well cos no reasonable person in rivers state will elect Wike as governor following his track record!

3 Likes

Re: Rivers PDP Rivals Exchange Blows In Abuja by darlingnuel(m): 8:18am On Oct 10, 2014
Pishures of Wike, the Kick boxer, rendering a 'formidable' uppercut to an unfortunate opponent or AhDonBelieveIt
Re: Rivers PDP Rivals Exchange Blows In Abuja by joahonsi: 8:18am On Oct 10, 2014
capricun:
PDP breeding thugs since 1999.
Wike super thug, Fayose Doro super thug, Omisore super mega thugs and Akpabio Don Dorobucchi thug.

And the President who is the head of the PDP can't call the mofos to order.
I won't be surprised if nyes wike wins the PDP primary in the state and contest for the Governorship election after all they have presented the likes of fayose, omisore, and even alao akala for elections. Certified thugs n thieves

1 Like

Re: Rivers PDP Rivals Exchange Blows In Abuja by adedayourt(m): 8:23am On Oct 10, 2014
kaywiluv:
Story for the gods, let them kill themselves we need better leaders abeg.

Even d gods are feed up wit d way nija politician play der game

1 Like

Re: Rivers PDP Rivals Exchange Blows In Abuja by pattsonoo: 8:39am On Oct 10, 2014
u can't expect minister to work 4 u, Wen de state was hot where were u professor & co. Now that the state is calm u want to become a governor fools.
Re: Rivers PDP Rivals Exchange Blows In Abuja by Seawhy(m): 8:53am On Oct 10, 2014
This is the kind of governor that will rule Rivers State.

God forbids
Re: Rivers PDP Rivals Exchange Blows In Abuja by eleko1: 9:02am On Oct 10, 2014
sad sad sadMadam Berem.Abeg nor fall my hand ooo.Jona is well aware of what happened.As long as mama Peace is Wike Jesu of OYINGBO,nothing go hapun cos he's their beloved son.Abi U nor read the account of the police @ the venue of Free for all?The same lawless happened in Ekiti 2 wks ago and the Mens in mourning Clothes simply looked elsewhere.
berem:
For this singular act and show of shame by Wike,I
expect Jonathan to sack him immediately. Imagine a
whole minister of state fighting and exchanging
blows. But alas! Nothing is going to happen!
Shame on PDP and its leaders. Only in Nigeria shiit
happens.

1 Like

Re: Rivers PDP Rivals Exchange Blows In Abuja by nairaman66(m): 9:03am On Oct 10, 2014
bushdoc9919:

I am not a member of your party.

I will join, if you would wire me $1million to my account in the next ten minutes.

I see the reason Olamide said "Story For The gods"
Re: Rivers PDP Rivals Exchange Blows In Abuja by Bimpe29: 9:05am On Oct 10, 2014
capricun:
Wike super thug, Fayose Doro super thug, Omisore super mega thugs and Akpabio Don Dorobucchi thug.

grin grin grin
shocked shocked shocked
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Rivers PDP Rivals Exchange Blows In Abuja by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 10, 2014
I truly thought Nigeria was over this type of politics really, using thugs to pass your point accross. Its a shame, the minister for education fir thst matter
Re: Rivers PDP Rivals Exchange Blows In Abuja by Skillfullulu(m): 9:10am On Oct 10, 2014
kaywiluv:
Add won ti LAN Arawon lapa
Re: Rivers PDP Rivals Exchange Blows In Abuja by Skillfullulu(m): 9:10am On Oct 10, 2014
kaywiluv:
Add won ti kAN Arawon lapa
Re: Rivers PDP Rivals Exchange Blows In Abuja by eleko1: 9:19am On Oct 10, 2014
sad sadPDP nest of killers(Wole Soyinka 25/10/2012) PDP is BOKO n BOKO is PDP(Andrew O Azazi)Nothing good can come out of the man who like to adorned himself with garment of mourning and sorrow. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Rivers PDP Rivals Exchange Blows In Abuja by eleko1: 9:24am On Oct 10, 2014
sad sad sad grin ;DThe dumb man of president NO CARE .quote author=phransix147 post=27015346]Show of shame[/quote]
Re: Rivers PDP Rivals Exchange Blows In Abuja by uzolexis(f): 9:27am On Oct 10, 2014
Rivers state again...hian

Pls they shouldn't just fight,they should kill themselves so better n younger pple can lead!!! Nansense angry
Re: Rivers PDP Rivals Exchange Blows In Abuja by eleko1: 9:27am On Oct 10, 2014
sadAnd settling score by killing.Not a new thing
dridowu:
9ja politician fighting physically since 123AD
Re: Rivers PDP Rivals Exchange Blows In Abuja by eleko1: 9:29am On Oct 10, 2014
tongue tongue cool coolU must be their GEN SEC.
bushdoc9919:

Above are the members of the True and Conservative Space Bookers Revolutionary Party(TCSBRP)

We are the members of TCSBRP
TCSBRP
TCSBRP
We are the members of TCSBRP
We Love Ice Cream!

TCSBRP......Power and Ice Cream to the Space Bookers!
Re: Rivers PDP Rivals Exchange Blows In Abuja by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 10, 2014
its obvious dat PDP is a party of mad pple n dia end is here... wat wld u expect 4rm thugs...uncivilised bunch of brigands... wat kind of leadership can they produce if not d kind of leadership of disarray, madness n visionlessness..
mentally damaged zealots..escpecially d mad ones in rivers state... dat is how dey want to gain power cum 2015.. even nature has cursed dem to damnation. no sane society wld wanna tolerate.. dis kind of mad fellas continuous existence.. wen the world is lokin 4 how to go to space..deliberate on how to destroy isis wit som of d best technologies in the world n produce a more saner planet... dis ones are busy engagin dem self on thuggery,lies n callousness... tufiakwa...... makin dia life a more complicated one... mad pple...

1 Like

Re: Rivers PDP Rivals Exchange Blows In Abuja by jeje123(m): 9:50am On Oct 10, 2014
Thugs everywhere everyday wen are we going to stop politics of thuggerism in dis country? Mr Ebele pls Nigerians need a response from you.
Re: Rivers PDP Rivals Exchange Blows In Abuja by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 10, 2014
Gorgeous58:
They must fight. Just wish they could fight for the people but they can't. They only fight for sharing formula. I wonder the day our youth will wise up. This 'polithivecians' do not love you. They are just using you. Why die because of #1,500... Mumu youth. We need a total re orientation for the youth of this nation.
nobody loves anybody
Re: Rivers PDP Rivals Exchange Blows In Abuja by libertyfather(m): 10:10am On Oct 10, 2014
capricun:

Taking over destruction frm BH, it better we all stand up and vote out this Politicians Destroying Peace and vote in Almighty Peace Circulations ....naija think wise
Re: Rivers PDP Rivals Exchange Blows In Abuja by Blakjewelry(m): 10:12am On Oct 10, 2014
and many imbeciles who call themselves youth will such stupid advance thug called wike abi na wicked
Re: Rivers PDP Rivals Exchange Blows In Abuja by honfnj: 10:14am On Oct 10, 2014
The kingdom of pilitics suffereth violent and d violent ones taketh it by force
Re: Rivers PDP Rivals Exchange Blows In Abuja by Dammyllionaire(m): 10:15am On Oct 10, 2014
jeje123:
Thugs everywhere everyday wen are we going to stop politics of thuggerism in dis country? Mr Ebele pls Nigerians need a response from you.

when you kick PDP out of power all over Nigeria
Re: Rivers PDP Rivals Exchange Blows In Abuja by honfnj: 10:15am On Oct 10, 2014
Good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments / Farewell Broadcast: Ambode Shuns Tinubu, Gives Special Recognition To Buhari, Os / Gunmen Fire At Governor Amaechi’s Convoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.