Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,818 members, 7,820,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Write To Right - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Write To Right (499 Views)

Write To Earn / Write To Win N250,000 / Write To Earn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Write To Right by obiZEAL(m): 8:28am On Oct 10, 2014
I want to write...
I want to write, but I am uncertain about the subject;
Should I write about the faceless enemies of my country’s progress
Or our victory against life's numerous battles?
But the enemies are faceless
And the victory countless, only to be numbered by the enemies triumph.
Should I write about the obscurity of the various enterprise that made our days tedious and at night kept sleep away from our eyes
Or about the passion with which we surmounted the surge of the obstinate tides?
But our days became happy
Our nights tranquil
And the tide made fine sailors of the uncalm sea.
Should I write about our double standard society that criticize abortion and snide pregnant teenagers, oblivious of the fact that the two phenomenon are mutually exclusive,
But the mentored and wise unlike the callow and naive have always avoided the dilemma.
Same society that sneers at public office holders that are not luxurious and complain about politicians that are notorious,
But in time nature will find a balance as it always does.
Should I write about the divide and conquer mind control mechanism that has left many bereaved and boundaries of differences a killing field?
But only in utopia exists a community without dispute.
Should I write about Religion, the opium of the masses, business of the pastors and enterprise of the priests?
But good cannot be defined without bad; in order to exist real there must be fake.
I still want to write...
O.b.i.zy

(1) (Reply)

An Escape From The Friend Zone (5) / The Onion Lover (guys Episode) / Attention Writers!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.