Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Urgent!!! Please How Do I Pay The 4000 For Nysc Online Call Up No And Letter - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Urgent!!! Please How Do I Pay The 4000 For Nysc Online Call Up No And Letter (1173 Views)

NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony / NYSC Online Registration: 10 Costly Mistakes To Avoid / NYSC To Charge #4000 For Call-up Letter Printout From November (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Urgent!!! Please How Do I Pay The 4000 For Nysc Online Call Up No And Letter by desess(f): 9:27am On Oct 10, 2014
just heard from a friend that the deadline for paying the 4000 for the online call up number is Sunday..... pls for those who paid the 4000 n have gotten their call up number, I need to pay o,I don't want story that touches d hrt ( becos of 4k, my call up no or letter was not sent ).

kindly elucidate the process it involved. Did you pay it over the counter or thru debit card...abeg answers now... thanks .
Re: Urgent!!! Please How Do I Pay The 4000 For Nysc Online Call Up No And Letter by flyingdutchman(m): 9:33am On Oct 10, 2014
Go to the Nysc website
Google it. Check the list of accredited Registration centers close to u. Give each of them a call until one of them confirms that their Fingerprint scanner is functional. Go there and complete your registration.
YOU MIGHT WANT TO GO WITH A VERVE ATM CARD with 4000 in it. Also, take 4000 in cash too. All da best.

1 Like

Re: Urgent!!! Please How Do I Pay The 4000 For Nysc Online Call Up No And Letter by desess(f): 12:39pm On Oct 10, 2014
[quote author=flyingdutchman post=27018715]Go to the Nysc website
Google it. Check the list of accredited Registration centers close to u. Give each of them a call until one of them confirms that their Fingerprint scanner is functional. Go there and complete your registration.
YOU MIGHT WANT TO GO WITH A VERVE ATM CARD with 4000 in it. Also, take 4000 in cash too. All da best.[/quote

Thanks
Re: Urgent!!! Please How Do I Pay The 4000 For Nysc Online Call Up No And Letter by yokiti: 10:59pm On Oct 10, 2014

(1)

Prospective Corp Members Batch B. 2015/2016. Meet Here / Oxford Brookes University/acca BSC NYSC Certificate / How To Write A Job Application Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.