Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

How Nyesom Wike Fought For Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Nyesom Wike Fought For Amaechi (794 Views)

Wike Calls For Amaechiā€™s Arrest, PM News / New Hurdle For Amaechi, Fashola As Senate Rules That Two Senators Must Endorse E / Governors Shun Economic Council For Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Nyesom Wike Fought For Amaechi by honfnj: 10:47am On Oct 10, 2014
Chief Barr. Nyesom Wike: people who see wike as a bad person should truly have a rethink.. He is one man that fights injustice, all this people talking trash about him, where were they when the PDP of 2007 substituted amaechi for Omehia, where were they when Amaechi ran to South Africa and Ghana, where were they when the case between omehia vs Amaechi was going on... Its sad that Nigerians draw conclusions easily without looking back... I could remember all that happened, I was a true fan of omehia... Wike fought for Amaechi, brought Amaechi back, turned the hands of d judiciary, a man who never contested an election became a Governor, wike brought back all who disregarded and hated amaechi back, another battle came up when amaechi wanted a second term, wike campaigned round the 23 LGAs of state, Rivers people preferred omehia and was ready to bring back omehia, but Wike still fought for him.. Am yet to know what might have gone wrong, a question people are yet to get an answer..
Re: How Nyesom Wike Fought For Amaechi by Kingslaw(m): 11:41am On Oct 10, 2014
So wat went wrong?
Re: How Nyesom Wike Fought For Amaechi by emmysoftyou: 11:49am On Oct 10, 2014
i dont understand the ijaw clans,they said ikwerres have rule for 16yrs shocked
my questions are,is odili an ikwerre man?
no doubt abt chibuike amaechi as an ikwerreman,but nyesomchi wike is not an ikwerreman.
i tot ijaw nd ikwerre see themselve as one because they claimed binis ancestral cheesy.?
So hw come ijaw pple see andoni,etche, as ikwerre?shocked
but frm the look of names that sound igbo?
i think the denials of igbo community have rule state for so long jor
abeg give it to an ijaw man and stop acting like ikwerre peoples own rivers state,when we knw that there are other tribes there,
mind you we Ndiigbos dont embrace nepotism and favouratism so allow the ijaws to rule,if they say they have eligble leader to represent them in their zone...

i remain faithful to the entire igboland cool

(1) (Reply)

Tan 12m Signature:whose Signature? / ................ / HND Discrimination Bill Narrowly Scales Second Reading In Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.