Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,955 members, 7,824,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Tan 12m Signature:whose Signature? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tan 12m Signature:whose Signature? (798 Views)

Checkout Sani Abacha's Signature (snapshot) / TAN Leader, Ifeanyi Ubah, Weeps Over Jonathan's Loss / Armed Soldiers Beating Innocent Citizens Now At Sun Tan Beach Badagry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tan 12m Signature:whose Signature? by tallfish145(m): 7:09am On Oct 19, 2014
Pls hungry Tan members,where did it got d 12million signatures from or just a way to deceive ignorant Nigerians that our youths are jobless and visionless?
Re: Tan 12m Signature:whose Signature? by tinkinjow: 8:28am On Oct 19, 2014
Stay there, it's actually 16m plus. Make una dey win nairaland polls. When the votes come in by February una go realised the difference between Potiskum and nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Tan 12m Signature:whose Signature? by size38: 8:47am On Oct 19, 2014
Some persons or group in power knows how perpetuate themselves in power. Whether they call it TAN or TEN I don't care. because no amount of deceit will work this time around. With nothing to show for good 15yrs in power. How can few people in power think that over 120 million Nigerians are fools and daft? Late Bob Marley said " u can deceive some people sometime, but u can't deceive all the people all the time"

2 Likes

Re: Tan 12m Signature:whose Signature? by Bright2(m): 9:05am On Oct 19, 2014
Of the truth I tell you my signature was among.
The number of signatures they stated might be correct,I am saying this because I saw the forms they brought to my area then & it was completely filled that some people couldn't endorse cause of space.

1 Like

Re: Tan 12m Signature:whose Signature? by man4many9: 9:41am On Oct 19, 2014
i have been askng thesame question,where do this people get their millions signatures from? I was in the southeast when they conducted southeast rally i never for one day come across anyform or questioneer.i was also in the south west when the rally was held stil same issue. My friend was even asking me on friday at the office if i ever came across any form i said no.

1 Like

Re: Tan 12m Signature:whose Signature? by man4many9: 9:45am On Oct 19, 2014
Bright2:
Of the truth I tell you my signature was among.
The number of signatures they stated might be correct,I am saying this because I saw the forms they brought to my area then & it was completely filled that some people couldn't endorse cause of space.
which part of nigeria do u live? Or is it only in ur area that the process was conducted
Re: Tan 12m Signature:whose Signature? by Bright2(m): 6:03pm On Oct 19, 2014
man4many9:

which part of nigeria do u live? Or is it only in ur area that the process was conducted
Oga or madam,I don't think it's necessary passing you this information cos it has passed but if you insist to know, the forms were given to PDP leaders in all the wards of the LGAs and there after the leaders surmoned the women leader & other members and they all endorsed according to the quota given to them.It's not for other parties ,it's for only the PDP members & people that developed interest in GEJ return.The picture below were the people that also endorsed in Port Harcourt ,I was one of them
undecided

Re: Tan 12m Signature:whose Signature? by man4many9: 7:36pm On Oct 19, 2014
the picture above,u mean the rented crowd? 2k each
Re: Tan 12m Signature:whose Signature? by Bright2(m): 9:17am On Oct 20, 2014
man4many9:
the picture above,u mean the rented crowd? 2k each
sorry when you wake up from sleep,you will stop dreaming by then I'll answer you that question.
All I want to proof to you is the process @ which they got those signatures.Further more,I was there & I'm not for rent if you are,you can place failure for rent on your forehead may be the APC might rent you undecided

(1) (Reply)

Tambuwal Has Not Defected To APC- Aide / Pirate Bay Co-founder Captured, Swedish Police Await Him In Thai Capital / How Did You Know About Nairaland, Through A Friend Or?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.