Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Observation: APC Has Paid Agents On Nairaland! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Observation: APC Has Paid Agents On Nairaland! (5710 Views)

Interim Govt: APC Has Evidence Against Jonathan, Says Fayemi / APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu / Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Observation: APC Has Paid Agents On Nairaland! by TundeCole(m): 6:29pm On Oct 10, 2014
:
Re: Observation: APC Has Paid Agents On Nairaland! by TundeCole(m): 6:31pm On Oct 10, 2014
omenka:
How does one even begin to respond to a fool like this??

By letting him realize he is dancing naked in the market! grin

1 Like

Re: Observation: APC Has Paid Agents On Nairaland! by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 10, 2014
Gbawe:

Welcome back. Who had the nerve to ban you without consulting me? Phockphock man little girl come and see your wimpish life on display. See how you disgraced your fellow TANdroids and Jonatahanians? Our APC amazon, Obiagelli returned, from a long stint in Nairaland kirikiri no shaking. She is 'bubbling' already. You were there for 24 hours only to be crying like a baby and opening a hundred threads of lamentation after you regained freedom. Yeye dude. Give yourself 15 hard slaps on the spot.
Lol, you got me cracking up. Good to back sir. For those that banned me, they sure will be seeing more of me.
Re: Observation: APC Has Paid Agents On Nairaland! by Ahasco(m): 6:42pm On Oct 10, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Ashamed of being on the side of the truth or for speaking out when people like are just submissive and passive?

"... On the side of the truth"- meaning? I don't understand you please.
Re: Observation: APC Has Paid Agents On Nairaland! by Sirniyeh(m): 6:42pm On Oct 10, 2014
Hun un un uh, it's not good to be rusticated from tertiary institution, the aftermath causes brain damage. The op is suffering from sycholometalic oblangmetus.

Dear berem, no mind the educated illiterate

2 Likes

Re: Observation: APC Has Paid Agents On Nairaland! by Ahasco(m): 6:45pm On Oct 10, 2014
odunH:
Op na wa for you o,so you mean people cannot defend what they support again!anyway you can as well say I'm one of them too because I'm a supporte of apc too anyday anytime.the thing is I support principles,ideologies and personalities that has good antecedents of leadership,sai buhari,gov fashola and many other good apc politicians.and am sure this are what omenka,berem and the rest stands for.if only they are from other region you will stil tag them tribal elements,any government that is devoid of corruption is what we support and apc is giving us strides of development despise all odds from the ruling party.we need change o.up apc.God bless Nigeria.

That's not true you are missing it.
Re: Observation: APC Has Paid Agents On Nairaland! by FactorVIII: 6:46pm On Oct 10, 2014
berem:
1000likes!
"grin fact that I
voice my opinions does not mean I'm been
paid to do so. I post what I believe in"
Can the same be said about you

1 Like

Re: Observation: APC Has Paid Agents On Nairaland! by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 10, 2014
Sirniyeh:
Hun un un uh, it's not good to be rusticated from tertiary institution, the aftermath causes brain damage. The op is suffering from sycholometalic oblangmetus.

Dear berem, no mind the educated illiterate
grin grin grin
Re: Observation: APC Has Paid Agents On Nairaland! by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 10, 2014
FactorVIII:

"grin fact that I
voice my opinions does not mean I'm been
paid to do so. I post what I believe in"
Can the same be said about you
Oh yels! We are on the same page dear. cool
Re: Observation: APC Has Paid Agents On Nairaland! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:59pm On Oct 10, 2014
The bottom line is that non of those political parties means any good for Nigeria . PDP, ACN, APGA and the rest of the political parties should hang their heads in shame. They are all very corrupt and until Nigerians , especially the youths rise up against this Kleptocrats, the future is bleak.
Re: Observation: APC Has Paid Agents On Nairaland! by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 10, 2014
Lucasbalo:
The bottom line is that non of those political parties means any good for Nigeria . PDP, ACN, APGA and the rest of the political parties should hang their heads in shame. They are all very corrupt and until Nigerians , especially the youths rise up against this Kleptocrats, the future is bleak.
How exactly? Solution time bro.
Re: Observation: APC Has Paid Agents On Nairaland! by Lucasbalo(m): 7:10pm On Oct 10, 2014
Descartes:
Have I ever made my intention known to anybody that I belong to any Politcal Party on Nairaland ? PDP and APC are the reasons why Nigeria is still a developing nation.angry
Gbam. Nigeria is still underdeveloped nation not developing .
Re: Observation: APC Has Paid Agents On Nairaland! by Descartes: 7:12pm On Oct 10, 2014
Lucasbalo:
Gbam. Nigeria is still underdeveloped nation not developing .
just wanted to maintain some decorum wink
Re: Observation: APC Has Paid Agents On Nairaland! by Lucasbalo(m): 7:16pm On Oct 10, 2014
Obiagelli:

How exactly? Solution time bro.
The first solution is massive nationwide protest like the one going on in hong kong right now and like the one Filipinos used in 86 to drive out Ferdinand Marcos and his family. Supporting one politician over the other in Nigeria is insane. Tinubu is as corrupt as the Preside . I live in Chicago and I have facts to back it up. This people are playing the citizens for fools. They don't have your interest at heart. How many of you people can travel abroad for your medical needs?. Supporting any of them is like selling your birthright for a plate of porridge.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Observation: APC Has Paid Agents On Nairaland! by Lucasbalo(m): 7:18pm On Oct 10, 2014
Descartes:
just wanted to maintain some decorum wink
Gotcha. Most people don't know how backward Nigeria is with all her God given wealth. It's a shame for a country that blessed to be so poor and poorly run like a family business .
Re: Observation: APC Has Paid Agents On Nairaland! by galadima77(m): 7:19pm On Oct 10, 2014
Civory:
obviously you are confused! You think that Nigerians cannot think for themselves?! You think all those NL names you mentioned can force educated NLanders to vote against their wishes?! By ending your statement that GEJ will win in 2015 , what will you say if readers also conclude that you are a paid agent of PDP!!! When you point an accusing finger beware that the rest don't point at you!

....to the bolded above

....you have to try harder to convince me d OP isn't a PDP/GEJ NL e-agent

1 Like

Re: Observation: APC Has Paid Agents On Nairaland! by Descartes: 7:24pm On Oct 10, 2014
Lucasbalo:
Gotcha. Most people don't know how backward Nigeria is with all her God given wealth. It's a shame for a country that blessed to be so poor and poorly run like a family business .
My dear, Only God can deliver us from the claws of these career looters called politics angry
Re: Observation: APC Has Paid Agents On Nairaland! by Lucasbalo(m): 7:28pm On Oct 10, 2014
Descartes:
My dear, Only God can deliver us from the claws of these career looters called politics angry
Heaven help those who help themselves . Nigerians needs to rise up. Critiquing the Government is the first step. You can't believe the kind of critisism Obama faces here daily. Critiquing your Government is the highest form of patriotism .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Observation: APC Has Paid Agents On Nairaland! by Descartes: 7:30pm On Oct 10, 2014
Lucasbalo:
The first solution is massive nationwide protest like the one going on in hong kong right now and like the one Filipinos used in 86 to drive out Ferdinand Marcos and his family. Supporting one politician over the other in Nigeria is insane. Tinubu is as corrupt as the Preside . I live in Chicago and I have facts to back it up. This people are playing the citizens for fools. They don't have your interest at heart. How many of you people can travel abroad for your medical needs?. Supporting any of them is like selling your birthright for a plate of porridge.
Ewww!!! Elder brother travels their twice a year for his business. Hope this will not affect him in any way especially this Xmas season.
Re: Observation: APC Has Paid Agents On Nairaland! by Lucasbalo(m): 7:32pm On Oct 10, 2014
Descartes:
Ewww!!! Elder brother travels their twice a year for his business. Hope this will not affect him in any way especially this Xmas season.
So far, it's not a violent protest.
Re: Observation: APC Has Paid Agents On Nairaland! by Descartes: 7:32pm On Oct 10, 2014
Lucasbalo:
Heaven help those who help themselves . Nigerians needs to rise up. Critiquing the Government is the first step. You can't believe the kind of critisism Obama faces here daily. Critiquing your Government is the highest form of patriotism .
Exactly! Needless to say more
Re: Observation: APC Has Paid Agents On Nairaland! by Descartes: 7:33pm On Oct 10, 2014
Lucasbalo:
Ok.
Re: Observation: APC Has Paid Agents On Nairaland! by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 10, 2014
Lucasbalo:
In the end how are the Philippinos doing? Here it is, you and join forces, fight and probably die then in the end of the crisis politicians go and settle peace talks for us, just like it happened in Egypt, Tunisia, and the Philippines.

OR

we simply stop voting bad candidates and force these political parties to produce their best, like the Americans and the rest of Europe did and are still doing.

Tinubu is not running for office, in fact most Apc supporters won't vote him, he knows that and that is why he keeps presenting his best candidates. This same way the crooks and lobbyists (the dirtiest of people you can think of, drug dealers, gun runners) in the democratic and Republican parties will never be presented for office. (it doesn't mean they are not there)

Now tell the pdo to replicate these and stop presenting 1idiots like Fayose and wike.

Waiting for your response,
Re: Observation: APC Has Paid Agents On Nairaland! by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 10, 2014
Lucasbalo:
And when soldiers arrive like gej did some years back, what do we? Go back home?
Re: Observation: APC Has Paid Agents On Nairaland! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 10, 2014
@ Lucasbalo, don't tell me i just wasted time replying u
Re: Observation: APC Has Paid Agents On Nairaland! by ayindejimmy(m): 8:01pm On Oct 10, 2014
Yungwizzzy:
[size=26]Which party pays more and how can I apply? pm me [/size]
ISIS pay more. Jus get to Iraq
Re: Observation: APC Has Paid Agents On Nairaland! by Johnnyessence(m): 8:40pm On Oct 10, 2014
you haven't seen anything yet ooooo no jobs created just propaganda P DP usually says,they imbibe stomach infrastructure in their govt. and let me tell u vividly here people will be retaliate on any thing PDP make in their govt. for 15 yrs PDP is ruling this country no jobs u av to av huge money to be slotting in oil companies, u av to know senators and honorable to be employ in various parastatal in this country imagine 80% are without jobs its unfortunate d leadership we av is bad no future for d incoming youth just to corrupt d whole system.we av efcc and icpc no serious action in Gej government and to crown it all its God,d governor of Lagos state(fashola) and blessed memory of Dr.adadevoh that stop spreading of Ebola we give glory to God and let me tell u here we are not carried away with lies d PDP government is displaying at d center.Good luck govt need to probe okonjo iweala work Cos' there are high rate of corruption in that ministry Good luck is d govt I will see whereby he's deducting d allocation of all d opposition state just wait and see how its goes in 2015 election. he's clueless as usual he doesn't impart any youth in d society just worsen d whole situation.
Re: Observation: APC Has Paid Agents On Nairaland! by Imoy(m): 8:55pm On Oct 10, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Stop stalking a lady! Are you a coward?
And wot is ur own? Did he stalked on u?
Abi u ma dey find attention?
Face ur face madam
Re: Observation: APC Has Paid Agents On Nairaland! by Lucasbalo(m): 8:59pm On Oct 10, 2014
Obiagelli:
@ Lucasbalo, don't tell me i just wasted time replying u
Sorry, am at work and have been taking care of some stuff in the office. It's about 3 pm here.
Re: Observation: APC Has Paid Agents On Nairaland! by Lucasbalo(m): 9:00pm On Oct 10, 2014
Obiagelli:

And when soldiers arrive like gej did some years back, what do we? Go back home?
Soldiers can't do much if millions of people protest. The international community won't standby and see the military massacre their own citizens.

1 Like

Re: Observation: APC Has Paid Agents On Nairaland! by Lucasbalo(m): 9:06pm On Oct 10, 2014
Obiagelli:

In the end how are the Philippinos doing? Here it is, you and join forces, fight and probably die then in the end of the crisis politicians go and settle peace talks for us, just like it happened in Egypt, Tunisia, and the Philippines.

OR

we simply stop voting bad candidates and force these political parties to produce their best, like the Americans and the rest of Europe did and are still doing.

Tinubu is not running for office, in fact most Apc supporters won't vote him, he knows that and that is why he keeps presenting his best candidates. This same way the crooks and lobbyists (the dirtiest of people you can think of, drug dealers, gun runners) in the democratic and Republican parties will never be presented for office. (it doesn't mean they are not there)

Now tell the pdo to replicate these and stop presenting 1idiots like Fayose and wike.

Waiting for your response,
You got me wrong. I don't support PDP or APC or any other patty. Just want the country to move forward. Philippines is far better than when Marcos was there looting the country . If you like the way Nigeria is, then you deserve what you get. Like I said earlier, all this politicians don't give a hoot about the people. They are feeding fat on people making less than$5 a day. What a sad situation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos | Zamfara State Governor’s Daughter Zainab Yari Weds In Grand Style! / Yakubu Dogara Receives Zik Prize In Leadership Award. / Breaking: Principal Who Issued Adeleke’s Testimonial Admits Errors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.