Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

I Will Commit Suicide. Bye To Nairalanders - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Will Commit Suicide. Bye To Nairalanders (6127 Views)

Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest / Why I Will Commit Suicide. / I Will Commit Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Commit Suicide. Bye To Nairalanders by 2cato: 7:06pm On Oct 10, 2014
frustratedman:
I wish you all can understand the level of frustration I'm going through. I have been enduring this for a couple of months now and I have concluded death will be a way out of this misery cos the future is no blurry.
my brother be serious for once. To me what you are calling problem are mere challenges frustration which is part of man's life. If you still want to go ahead i wish you well in the life hereafther. Please b4 u hanng urself, kindly PM me ur fone for the china fone i am typing from is to old and its misbehaving.

1 Like

Re: I Will Commit Suicide. Bye To Nairalanders by CodeHouse: 9:00pm On Oct 10, 2014
frustratedman:
I have no hope again in life. No job, no wife, cant rent a room, no family, no future. The only 200k I have for business was lost to scammers on olx. God has been so unfair to me and instead of staying alive in penury I decided to end my existence. I will chose a better destiny if there is a next life.

Mate I feel your pain if it is all true..but saying God is unfair to you? Point out areas where you think God was unfair and made your decisions for you as you pass through life daily.

Sit back, relax and think have you been totally commited to God? If God really hated you badly, it doesn't require much to deal with you, while others are inhaling oxygen, yours would just be carbondioxide..infact you will just sleep off and you are gone.

You better go to God, if you truly believe there is one and draw seriously close to HIM..for he cares!
Re: I Will Commit Suicide. Bye To Nairalanders by Thunder04(m): 9:22pm On Oct 10, 2014
No matter what you're thinking God is not wicked, satan just want to create enemiety between you and God. And if you kill yourself you'll be guilty of death.
Re: I Will Commit Suicide. Bye To Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 10, 2014
Oh God please don't, there are lots of people going through worse, please I beg you. Do you go to church? Can you seek out your spiritual leader/pastor etc for counseling? Please don't take away your precious life, God loves you and He will come through if you can look up to Him.

Heavenly Father I humbly commit Your son into Your loving hands, please forgive him and watch over him dear Lord, release his soul from the snares of hell. Bless him Lord, give him a reason to live and come to know Your everlasting love, I pray in Jesus name amen.

It's well with you okay, cheer up smiley

3 Likes

Re: I Will Commit Suicide. Bye To Nairalanders by adonbilivit: 11:24pm On Oct 10, 2014
frustratedman:
I have no hope again in life. No job, no wife, cant rent a room, no family, no future. The only 200k I have for business was lost to scammers on olx. God has been so unfair to me and instead of staying alive in penury I decided to end my existence. I will chose a better destiny if there is a next life.
you sound serious. hell is not better than ur situation. if u take your life you will end up in hell.
Re: I Will Commit Suicide. Bye To Nairalanders by Funjosh(m): 7:27am On Oct 11, 2014
frustratedman:

God be with you
Re: I Will Commit Suicide. Bye To Nairalanders by agbeke58(f): 10:32am On Oct 11, 2014
Op, u've heard it all from pple. U never can tell which miniute ur desired breaktru will come. My advice still is "NEVER GIVE UP". Continue trying, one day, things will turn around for good.
Re: I Will Commit Suicide. Bye To Nairalanders by 1stdeolaw(m): 11:10am On Oct 11, 2014
He won't die. He won't kill himself. I am sure of it.

Well OP let me help you think well.
I have seen a lot of people around. I have seen both poor and rich. I study them all. OP, if you see where people with less things strive for better life you will blame yourself for ever thinking of suicide. Last week I saw a graduate pushing a wheelbarrow at one popular market in Lagos. He was all smiles, smiles covered with sweat.

Listen OP. You are poor shey? Yes? If yes, do you have this stuffs?
1. Poor with HIV?
2. With Cancer?
3. With diabetes?
4. With Hypertension?
5. With the combination of the points above?
If No, then you aren't poor enough. Some people have less than you and have some disease eating them up and still aren't giving up.

Bro, you have some stuffs some people don't have.
1. A phone
2. Internet data
3. Health (not sure though but can type, read and even transact business)
Those stuffs are life savers to many people. Things can all go wrong in a minute and right the next.

You said you have...
1. No job. You can get one. Don't think of starting big. Do anything that can bring you food. It takes a gradual process.
2. No family. What's wrong with them? You don't know them or you lost them to death? You can create new ones. Surprised? Yeah, you can have new ones religiously. Go to a bible believing Church. Talk to your pastor. Join any group in chuch and you will feel loved again.
3. No wife? Who needs that now. I mean there are other more important things before marriage stuff. When you are financially stable, a damsel will come forth.
4. No room? Where do you stay now?

So Mister, if with the little I typed above and still want to take ur life then you are not worthy to ever live. Just know there is more to face after death and are not gonna like it at all. I swear!!!

6 Likes

Re: I Will Commit Suicide. Bye To Nairalanders by rezzy: 2:45pm On Oct 11, 2014
I was actually waiting to hear this in d news. Thank God u are still alive.
Re: I Will Commit Suicide. Bye To Nairalanders by DikSin(m): 7:26pm On Oct 11, 2014
"I'd rather kill myself than commit suicide". First Lady, Damn PEJ.
Pls try kill yaself quickly grin
Re: I Will Commit Suicide. Bye To Nairalanders by iykepromotions: 11:30am On Oct 12, 2014
do you think you're the owner of your life? locate a bible believing church and undergo deliverance. you are suffering from the spirit of depression and suicide

Re: I Will Commit Suicide. Bye To Nairalanders by ladymichael: 7:21am On Oct 13, 2014
frustratedman:

Okay,will ask angels to permit me me step out of my palacious home in paradise and pay u a visit in hell.please post your funeral rites. Nonsense, if you are serious, you will not even post ur intention.
Note this:
To succeed you must fail
To have more faith in God and yourself, you must at one time have lost faith
Every one has problems how we resolve it determines who we are
Some of us have worse problems than you and instead of asking us for advice on nairaland where some of the greatest minds reside,you are posting this useless nonsense.
Post a new topic and we will all come in to trash it out

2 Likes

Re: I Will Commit Suicide. Bye To Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 13, 2014
ladymichael:

Okay,will ask angels to permit me me step out of my palacious home in paradise and pay u a visit in hell.please post your funeral rites. Nonsense, if you are serious, you will not even post ur intention.
Note this:
To succeed you must fail
To have more faith in God and yourself, you must at one time have lost faith
Every one has problems how we resolve it determines who we are
Some of us have worse problems than you and instead of asking us for advice on nairaland where some of the greatest minds reside,you are posting this useless nonsense.
Post a new topic and we will all come in to trash it out

YOU very rude and mean. I wish u understand what depression is
Re: I Will Commit Suicide. Bye To Nairalanders by djeezy(m): 9:00am On Oct 13, 2014
frustratedman:

ahhhh you're still alive? Good thing you didn't quit.
Re: I Will Commit Suicide. Bye To Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 13, 2014
frustratedman:

Thank God you are still hanging on. God will make a way for you where there seem to be no way. Keep on keeping on.
Re: I Will Commit Suicide. Bye To Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 13, 2014
candy:

Thank God you are still hanging on. God will make a way for you where there seem to be no way. Keep on keeping on.

My sister I have Given up on God. Why I'm I created to suffer? What kind of God will let me loose all I have? How can a jobless man feed or survive? These thoughts alone could be depressing and I'm going to await God to prove his/her existence to me if he truly cares
Re: I Will Commit Suicide. Bye To Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 13, 2014
candy:

My sister I have Given up on God. Why I'm I created to suffer? What kind of God will let me loose all I have? How can a jobless man feed or survive? These thoughts alone could be depressing and I'm going to await God to prove his/her existence to me if he/she truly cares
Re: I Will Commit Suicide. Bye To Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 13, 2014
Please don't die...........yet.

What can you do immediately within your environment that does not need capital?
Re: I Will Commit Suicide. Bye To Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 13, 2014
andromida:
Please don't die...........yet.

What can you do immediately within your environment that does not need capital?

What can one do without money? Are you been sarcastic?
Re: I Will Commit Suicide. Bye To Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 13, 2014
frustratedman:

Nope not being sarcastic just thinking along these lines. Don't be upset.
Re: I Will Commit Suicide. Bye To Nairalanders by donLEXY(m): 2:13pm On Oct 13, 2014
R u there still?
Re: I Will Commit Suicide. Bye To Nairalanders by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 13, 2014
donLEXY:
R u there still?

embarassed cry
Re: I Will Commit Suicide. Bye To Nairalanders by VENUSS(f): 3:17pm On Oct 13, 2014
Some of us have EGO! People do menial job where there's no money. 20naira klin will wash how many cars in an office parking lot? Cutting of grasses, doing pples laundry. The guy that does my laundry get 2k5 for washing and ironing in 2days, if he does for 3 pple in a week that's 6k and dis is cos of my location o. These isn't what I wish for you though, but they are humble begining that don't need much capital.

1 Like

Re: I Will Commit Suicide. Bye To Nairalanders by VENUSS(f): 3:19pm On Oct 13, 2014
frustratedman:

Re: I Will Commit Suicide. Bye To Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 13, 2014
[quote author=VENUSS post=27108781][/quote]

I wish I could but no capital ):
Re: I Will Commit Suicide. Bye To Nairalanders by ladymichael: 11:32pm On Oct 14, 2014
frustratedman:

Am sorry didn't mean to come off like that.
Re: I Will Commit Suicide. Bye To Nairalanders by dennykel60: 6:03am On Oct 16, 2014
Young man, I can help you give your life a lift in a good way that pleases God. Just whatsapp or call 08136478517
Re: I Will Commit Suicide. Bye To Nairalanders by BTT(m): 9:40am On Oct 16, 2014
Growing up was tough for me.

I washed my clothes with ordinary water. Brushed my teeth with ashes. Lived on garri and Panadol once daily. Experimented food with unknown leaves. Wrote notes and exams for people for peanuts. Helped people farm. Pushed wheelbarrow, carried wood/planks. rode 'okada', followed and drove timber trucks to forests at unimaginable hours and places at every Semester break to survive university.... All these before I clocked 24.

But you see, Mr Frustratedman, I survived.

As I write this, tears well in my eyes.

Today, when people see me, they see a 'big boy', without knowing what I've been through in life. Yes, indeed because today I am thoroughly blessed.

I bless God.

The choice is yours.

10 Likes

Re: I Will Commit Suicide. Bye To Nairalanders by 1stdeolaw(m): 8:37pm On Oct 16, 2014
... op?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why You Should Stop Keeping Very Long Nails / COVID-19 Update For August 15 2021 In Nigeria / Top 5 Health Benefits Of Palm Wine You Must Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.