Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,355 members, 7,957,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:37 AM

I Will Commit Suicide. Bye To Nairalanders - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Will Commit Suicide. Bye To Nairalanders (6217 Views)

Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest / Why I Will Commit Suicide. / I Will Commit Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Commit Suicide. Bye To Nairalanders by LLVelly: 7:56am On Oct 17, 2014
frustratedman:

Thanks for your concern but will your help or service be free of charge cos I have no kobo to pursue anything at the moment
I dnt know the state u are so I can only give u directive on how to get ur money back ...I'M NO LONGER REPLYING TO THIS TEXT so call the number if u wish. [Just directive plus I'm not demanding for any money]
Re: I Will Commit Suicide. Bye To Nairalanders by Exjoker(m): 11:45am On Oct 17, 2014
I have got 5 techniques on how you can commit suicide without even hurtin yourself in the process. Hope to get an update when you reach hell to tell us how it looks like. Good luck to you bro. We will miss you here on earth and in heaven
Re: I Will Commit Suicide. Bye To Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 17, 2014
frustratedman:
I have no hope again in life. No job, no wife, cant rent a room, no family, no future. The only 200k I have for business was lost to scammers on olx. God has been so unfair to me and instead of staying alive in penury I decided to end my existence. I will chose a better destiny if there is a next life.
gud coice bro, plz help me greet my great grandma, she had 8 tribal mark

1 Like

Re: I Will Commit Suicide. Bye To Nairalanders by dennykel60: 6:35am On Oct 18, 2014
Nlanders, pls leave this guy to do his worse, he is not a serious person, giving him money is a waste of energy. I'm trying to help him, but he aint serious at all.
Re: I Will Commit Suicide. Bye To Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 18, 2014
dennykel60:
Nlanders, pls leave this guy to do his worse, he is not a serious person, giving him money is a waste of energy. I'm trying to help him, but he aint serious at all.

Are you out of you mind? Who told you I begged anyone for money? Did you see anywhere in the thread where money was mentioned? You are introducing me to network marketing GNLD and I didn't show interest. Is that help? Don't be a Fooool
Re: I Will Commit Suicide. Bye To Nairalanders by dennykel60: 12:23pm On Oct 18, 2014
frustratedman:

Are you out of you mind? Who told you I begged anyone for money? Did you see anywhere in the thread where money was mentioned? You are introducing me to network marketing GNLD and I didn't show interest. Is that help? Don't be a Fooool
hey, I didn't introduce u to GNLD cuz I dnt do GNLD. U r ignorant that's all I can say to u. U get mind? Commit suicide na..when u get there, say hello to your master the Devil.
Re: I Will Commit Suicide. Bye To Nairalanders by Humanbeans(m): 2:26pm On Oct 18, 2014
Frusrated fellow, I Will advice you to watch "1000 ways to die" I'm sure you Will get inspiration from there. From all the discussion . Have seen that you are a confused fellow, not man enough to die and even not courageous to live. I wonder which one you dey.
On a more serious note, take a break from everything and reflect on whatever little thing you have achieved in life, however small it is. If you can achieve that, I think there is hope for you.
More thaan half of the world's billionaires weren't born rich, but they achieved greatness by dint of hardwork and God's Help.

1 Like

Re: I Will Commit Suicide. Bye To Nairalanders by Emmyk(m): 1:30am On Oct 19, 2014
I don't believe this
Re: I Will Commit Suicide. Bye To Nairalanders by franklyn009(m): 2:12pm On Oct 19, 2014
if u r serious, pls donate organs to the nearest hospital to u. if u think ur life is useless, know dat it is very important to someone else.
u r hopeless, yet u have a browsing phone n data.....look at ur name, what else do u expect.

How do u even expect a God u don't even believe or have faith in to help u. God helps one based on his faith n not just sympathy.

brother, der r ppl more hopeless than u struggling n fighting everyday to life. Some r to die because of one terminal illness or d other yet they live their life happily.
Re: I Will Commit Suicide. Bye To Nairalanders by Elxandre(m): 2:57pm On Oct 19, 2014
Please don't kill yourself sir,
My battery is about going off, but please I beg you to look inwardly and see how you can get out of this debacle.
Think of the things you can still enjoy on this earth if you hold on. Many sides stories started from the real ashes.
Re: I Will Commit Suicide. Bye To Nairalanders by Expressions(m): 5:45pm On Oct 19, 2014
Re: I Will Commit Suicide. Bye To Nairalanders by rocgirl: 1:00am On Oct 20, 2014
My Brother,
I can't begin to understand what it is you've been through; but I can assure you: I've seen worse.
Everyone makes mistakes. Endeavour to learn from yours so that at the end of the day, we'd have a refined, stronger and a much better you.
Quit thinking because things had hit a brickwall, it should signal the end for you. There's absolutely no reasons justifiable enough for you to want to give up on life just yet, when it's the only leverage you've got to pull yourself up, and forge ahead.
Dare to dream and aspire to hold on to them but this time with an even greater tenacity.
At the back of your mind, and at all times, keep rekindling that self reassurance that: one day, you'll win, somehow!
Stay alive for you.
Re: I Will Commit Suicide. Bye To Nairalanders by TDstarr: 8:01am On Nov 22, 2014
How did u loose it what happened?
Re: I Will Commit Suicide. Bye To Nairalanders by asalimpo(m): 10:53am On Nov 25, 2014
teewai3:
*in tuface vioce*
nobody send u, if u wanna die, u die!
nobody send u, if u wanna kpai, u kpai
cool cool cool lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
please, dont say this to a depressed soul. Your words shud b healing and comfortg
Re: I Will Commit Suicide. Bye To Nairalanders by asalimpo(m): 10:59am On Nov 25, 2014
N200k on olx? How come about ?
Re: I Will Commit Suicide. Bye To Nairalanders by Donovan: 3:55pm On Nov 25, 2014
frustratedman:
I have no hope again in life. No job, no wife, cant rent a room, no family, no future. The only 200k I have for business was lost to scammers on olx. God has been so unfair to me and instead of staying alive in penury I decided to end my existence. I will chose a better destiny if there is a next life.

Sometimes you are
unsatisfied with your life,
while many people in
this world are dreaming
of living your life..

Committing suicide doesn't in anyway makes you a man.You are coward.It's even annoying you are here venting your anger on nairaland.

Every one is battling one challenges or the other in life. Live with your challenges & never stop believing God.
Re: I Will Commit Suicide. Bye To Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 25, 2014
frustratedman:
I wish you all can understand the level of frustration I'm going through. I have been enduring this for a couple of months now and I have concluded death will be a way out of this misery cos the future is no blurry.

Just a couple of months........

So if you take your life because of a couple of months, what should those who have been enduring worse things for years do?

Guy, no be only you get problem ooooo........I am 100000000000% sure that your problem is nothing compared to what some have been enduring for years.

At least you have phone and data, which means you have food to eat, bed to sleep, cloth to wear, light to charge your phone, and time to type your suicide note. Some people dont have even one of what you have and they have not killed themselves.

I hope I am not talking to a dead profile.

Hopefully you have not taken your life yet.

1 Like

Re: I Will Commit Suicide. Bye To Nairalanders by just2okworld(f): 4:08pm On Nov 28, 2015
Its. A year and some days now...I hope OP is still with us?

We care for you!!!
Re: I Will Commit Suicide. Bye To Nairalanders by Howmon: 8:03am On Feb 20, 2016
dennykel60:
Young man, I can help you give your life a lift in a good way that pleases God. Just whatsapp or call 08136478517

Hello!!! Pls do u have the number of the guy contemplating suicide then? Kindly send to me

1 Like

Re: I Will Commit Suicide. Bye To Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 08, 2016
Re: I Will Commit Suicide. Bye To Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 08, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"SEX" Top 10 Tips For Stronger ERECTIONS That Last Longer / COVID-19 Update For March 13 2021 In Nigeria / Bath With Salt Water Before 5:00 Am How Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.