Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,941 members, 7,821,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Motivational Literature - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Motivational Literature (856 Views)

Weakness Or Strength? A Must Read Motivational Story!!!!! / What Is/are The Best Motivational Book(s) You Have Ever Read? / Literature/Writing Complaints Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Motivational Literature by unlimitedbosco: 3:40pm On Oct 10, 2014
Having been on nl i found out that there is no motivational thread so basically this thread will feature motivitional topics quotes stories nd critical philosopical questions nd attempted answers update God willing/insha allah will be every moring before 7am. I wish to welcome one and all please come nd lets be motivated
Re: Motivational Literature by unlimitedbosco: 5:45am On Oct 11, 2014
KNOW YOURSELF
A great sage once said 'man know thyself' The question is who am I what is my personality what is my mindset.knowledge is power knowing who u are is the most important knowledge because it help u recoganise who u are ur strength nd weakness not knowing ur self is very dangerous. It is only a banker that doesnt know he is a banker that wil go to d office wit a football kit same for those who dont know who they are here are some questions u nid to honestly answer
what do i love to identify with? What do l love to do? Possible answers; Shopping, clubbing, praying, chatting u knw urself better than i do. What religion do u subscribe to xtianity,islam,athiest,hindu which ever one it is part of ur identiy. Meaning of my name? What do i intend to achieve in the next ten years? Xters that are dorminant or passive in my life? Who are my mentors. Answering these questions will help u knw if u are ambitious,innovative,motivated loving surviving backward struggling etc person
Note: no form of who u are cannot be improved but as the old men say a problem known is half solved know urself today knowledge lyk heaven wait 4 no one church agbasa
Re: Motivational Literature by unlimitedbosco: 5:29am On Oct 12, 2014
[b][/b]BE YOURSELF
BE urself simply means BEGIN TO ENJOY WHO U ARE *IN 2BABA'S VOICE SHOW URSELF. BE COMFORTABLE WITH WHAT YOU CAN DO. NEVER WEAR A DRESS U ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH INORDER TO IMPRESS. NEVER DO WHAT WONT MAKE U HAPPY INORDER TO BELONG. *NEVER LOOK REAL ALWAYS BE REAL*IT IS BY BEING WHO U ARE THAT U CAN IMPROVE URSELF. UNLESS U GROW URSELF U WILL REMAIN A DEAD SEADLING OR A WEED(living anoda man's life makes u a weed) are u perfect? No and you wil never be but u are UNIQUE YES U ARE AND THAT Y U FLAVOUR MUST BE ALLOWED TO TOUCH OUR TASTE BUD *PLEASE STOP BEING AFRAID OF REJECTION FAILURE LOSS* IMAGINE MARK WAS AFRAID TO LAUNCH FACEBOOK OR GATE MIRCROSOFT OR STEVE APPLE OR BASKET HIS JOKES OR MI His rymhes I ASK U ARE THESE GUYS ND THERE CREATION PERFECT? BUT THEY ARE UNIQUE SO ALSO ARE U SO BE URSELF MOSQUE AGBASA
Re: Motivational Literature by unlimitedbosco: 6:09am On Oct 13, 2014
forgive yourself
yes u have killed someone yes u have aborted ur baby yes u hurt someone yes u slept with ur husband/wife best friend yes u stole ur boss's money yes during the five minutes madness u have done something that u wish u can take back
The conseques of those madness have been very great maybe u where not forgiven maybe u where divorced rejected and forsaken. Maybe in your family/area u are now d best way to explain failure,disaster,loss
**THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN LIFE IS NOT THE SITUATION BUT THE PERSON IN THE SITUATION**
have u forgiven urself? Have u decided to look beyound the troubes, the shame, the disgrace? Or u still wallow in d valley of self pity!
#in order to move foward u have to think foward#
forgive urself nd move foward give ur self a chance to be better, to improve, to grow. Never forget what caused it but make sure u look beyound it
i leave with this quote 'after pitying urself decide to be better greater nd brighter' happy new week
Re: Motivational Literature by unlimitedbosco: 5:18am On Oct 14, 2014
IMPROVE URSELF
#The biggest room is the room of self improvement.# always try to improve by getting new knowledge, new vision, new goals, the more u improve the better the chances of not remaing stagant.
Steps to improve urself
*know ur flaws
*find the solution
*get a mentor
*read good books
*make d decision to improve as each day bring new oppturnity
martin luther king lnr said if u cant fly run if u cant run walk if cant walk crawl if cant crawl go on ur belly but make sure u are moving forward.like temitope daniel improve urself nd make ur life a better story than before
Re: Motivational Literature by unlimitedbosco: 5:20am On Oct 14, 2014
encouragement, correction, insult, question, needed pls do read nd comment
Re: Motivational Literature by unlimitedbosco: 6:42am On Oct 15, 2014
He woke up at 6am he jogged around his area and by 6:30am he brushed his teeth took his bath, dressed for work and left the house. He saw a man staring at something close to him nd he began to feel incomplete. When he got to the office he overheard his boss say some one is going to be sacked when he got to his office he began to pack his things. *DO U ALWAYS FEEL INADEQUATE?# the funny thing nobody said he was going to be sacked but he already condemn himself. Never think rejection or insecure build ur cofidence and live a better life
Re: Motivational Literature by unlimitedbosco: 6:57am On Oct 16, 2014
A king and his army went to war with stronger than them but have been disturbing them for years. The king ordered that his troops should travel with him in a boat. When they got to the enemy terrotity he ordered that the boats be burnt and he said to his soilder our boats are in flames the only way we can go home is by defeating our opponent. I dont what u want out of ur life that seems like this king how motivated are u? The king won.
Recipe
know what u want
what u can give to get it
do it and lyk the king u will wen
Re: Motivational Literature by unlimitedbosco: 2:56pm On Oct 18, 2014
End of chapter 1 yourself the chapter two is on money i hope u guys are reading
Re: Motivational Literature by unlimitedbosco: 5:52am On Oct 19, 2014
money is a motivator
the reason why most people go to work is not because they lyk working but because they need to earn a living. Money motivates it is what everyone wants to aquire every one want it because of what it can provide. Money is used by everyone. We will learn aw to make money, grow it and use it
happy sunday

(1) (Reply)

Run Shitta Brother Taju Is Coming / MEMOIRS OF A MAD DOCTOR (1) / Oscar The Detective

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.