Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,065 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

About 30 Years After, Buhari Wants To Be President Again? When Shall We Lead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / About 30 Years After, Buhari Wants To Be President Again? When Shall We Lead (952 Views)

See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner / I'll Stop My Husband From Becoming President Again - Patience Jonathan / Buhari Wants NTA, AIT Sanctioned Over Alleged Hate Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About 30 Years After, Buhari Wants To Be President Again? When Shall We Lead by akpanoka: 3:42pm On Oct 10, 2014
Are youths truly the leaders of tomoro? History reminds us that Gen Buhari was d Head of State and Commander in Chief in the 80s, yet d past decade has seen him canvassing and clamouring to lead again.

Does he lack faith in youger generation?

Did he not groom a replacement? Or someone that may have internalized his philosophy?

If he returns, what hope do we have to lead the country some day?

What should we do? As for me, he shud either present a younger candidate or become President in d utopian nigeria

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: About 30 Years After, Buhari Wants To Be President Again? When Shall We Lead by klodike(m): 3:46pm On Oct 10, 2014
That's the question, when are we(youths) going to rule?? Buhari's time has past. Nature would not forgive Nigerians if old men keep recycling themselves in our political atmosphere. We should be talking fashola or someone younger. Buhari make peace with your God, enjoy your remaining years on earth and count down to DEATH.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: About 30 Years After, Buhari Wants To Be President Again? When Shall We Lead by hybridtm(m): 3:52pm On Oct 10, 2014
The question is what did he forget in Aso rock...dat he is dis determined to go back and get

5 Likes

Re: About 30 Years After, Buhari Wants To Be President Again? When Shall We Lead by Kayceo2010: 3:53pm On Oct 10, 2014
Maybe a week before rapture. Na Wetin dem want.. Leaders of tomorrow indeed.. Naija sef

1 Like

Re: About 30 Years After, Buhari Wants To Be President Again? When Shall We Lead by McWhillion(m): 4:01pm On Oct 10, 2014
hybridtm:
The question is what did he forget in Aso rock...dat he is dis determined to go back and get
There was no Aso Rock during his time, so he wants to know how it looks like ruling from Aso Rock.

6 Likes

Re: About 30 Years After, Buhari Wants To Be President Again? When Shall We Lead by hybridtm(m): 4:03pm On Oct 10, 2014
McWhillion:
There was no Aso Rock during his time, so he wants to know how it looks like ruling from Aso Rock.
Well....i pity him...cause he will only die trying

2 Likes

Re: About 30 Years After, Buhari Wants To Be President Again? When Shall We Lead by kentoplash(m): 4:06pm On Oct 10, 2014
He just wants 2 go dere & die like Yar'adua grin

2 Likes

Re: About 30 Years After, Buhari Wants To Be President Again? When Shall We Lead by klodike(m): 4:09pm On Oct 10, 2014
Am beginning to think so
kentoplash:
He just wants 2 go dere & die like Yar'adua grin
Re: About 30 Years After, Buhari Wants To Be President Again? When Shall We Lead by lekejob(m): 4:29pm On Oct 10, 2014
How'll the youth lead? There is no conducive environment.
Re: About 30 Years After, Buhari Wants To Be President Again? When Shall We Lead by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 10, 2014
Sorrowful children who cant keep Buhari's name out of their mouth!

Is it Buhari's fault that none of you so called youths have the integrity,discipline and the name to make disciples of millions who believed in him without being given salt,sugar and indomie noodles?

Is it Buhari's fault that he chose to live a sterling and stellar life while you the youths have lived a life that cant even inspire a teddy bear not to talk of fellow human?

Buhari deliberately cultivated a good name as opposed to choosing to become a corrupt man

So folks rather than cry and lament over a man whose name is worth more than all the diamonds of South Africa,y'all should go and purchase a form of any of the political parties and contest against him

2 Likes

Re: About 30 Years After, Buhari Wants To Be President Again? When Shall We Lead by akpanoka: 4:40pm On Oct 10, 2014
soroptimist:
Sorrowful children who cant keep Buhari's name out of their mouth!

Is it Buhari's fault that none of you so called youths have the integrity,discipline and the name to make disciples of millions who believed in him without being given salt,sugar and indomie noodles?

Is it Buhari's fault that he chose to live a sterling and stellar life while you the youths have lived a life that cant even inspire a teddy bear not to talk of fellow human?

Buhari deliberately cultivated a good name as opposed to choosing to become a corrupt man

So folks rather than cry and lament over a man whose name is worth more than all the diamonds of South Africa,y'all should go and purchase a form of any of the political parties and contest against him

If u understood me, I asked if he didn't train anyone to take over from him. Every great leader grooms a sucessor, whom he has tutored and instilled discipline in. Someone who accepted his philosophy as a way of life. Someone who sees him as a role model.

So Buhari didn't groom any? So he has no faith in us? If he sees us as worthless, does he deserve our vote? If he didn't see us as worthy of being invested in, can we trust him with power?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: About 30 Years After, Buhari Wants To Be President Again? When Shall We Lead by godsamist: 4:46pm On Oct 10, 2014
These are the reasons this dear country 9ja seems to keep moving in circles since independence till date.
The only achievement so far is the only honourable gentle man"GSM"
And ever since nothing to show than Looting and Killing fellow brother man.What we should be after is on how this Great country can move foreward for once!
If you claim you are the Wisest hero from the planet support the present whosoever is in power with your wisdom as to move 9ja ahead...Anyway only General Gowon has not had such dream among all...He a good example in this platform of discussion. .He prays to see matured youth that could move this dear nation on to progress.

2 Likes

Re: About 30 Years After, Buhari Wants To Be President Again? When Shall We Lead by anonimi: 5:10pm On Oct 10, 2014
akpanoka:

If u understood me, I asked if he didn't train anyone to take over from him. Every great leader grooms a sucessor, whom he has tutored and instilled discipline in. Someone who accepted his philosophy as a way of life. Someone who sees him as a role model.

So Buhari didn't groom any? So he has no faith in us? If he sees us as worthless, does he deserve our vote? If he didn't see us as worthy of being invested in, can we trust him with power?

The Abami Eda, Fela Anikulapo Kuti said as much many decades ago in his Beast of No Nation (BONN) song =>

Make you hear this one [sax responses]
War against indiscipline, ee-oh

Na Nigerian government, ee-oh
Dem dey talk ee-oh
“My people are us-e-less, My people are sens-i-less, My people lack discipline”

Dem dey talk be dat

I never hear dat before- oh
Make Government talk, ee-oh

Dem dey talk be dat
Which kind talk be dat- ee-oh?
Na craze talk be dat ee-oh
Na animal talk be dat ee-oh
Na animal talk be dat ee-oh

- See more at: http://nigeriamusicbox.com/fela-kutis-songs-lyrics/#sthash.pXuSDvY5.dpuf

Now for the underground beat & rhythm to set off the weekend:

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkCO0Lbopas][/url]

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: About 30 Years After, Buhari Wants To Be President Again? When Shall We Lead by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 10, 2014
If Buhari can't trust the youth then we cannot trust him with our vote.

5 Likes

Re: About 30 Years After, Buhari Wants To Be President Again? When Shall We Lead by akpanoka: 5:54pm On Oct 10, 2014
[
quote author=Kayceo2010 post=27027443]Maybe a week before rapture.... Leaders of tomorrow indeed [/quote]

That's for U buddy, our time is now. No time for old men

2 Likes

Re: About 30 Years After, Buhari Wants To Be President Again? When Shall We Lead by nigerianvenom(m): 5:58pm On Oct 10, 2014
he will never taste such position again.

1 Like

Re: About 30 Years After, Buhari Wants To Be President Again? When Shall We Lead by nigerianvenom(m): 6:03pm On Oct 10, 2014
hybridtm:

no,he never tasted aso rock ooo.he only stayed at dodan barracks.maybe he wants to taste aso rock,but e no go happen

1 Like

Re: About 30 Years After, Buhari Wants To Be President Again? When Shall We Lead by mrborntodoit: 6:49pm On Oct 10, 2014
Nigerians don dey get sense small small! Una for vote am na!!

Buhari should go and babysit his grand kids, those are the people he should rule over!!!

1 Like

Re: About 30 Years After, Buhari Wants To Be President Again? When Shall We Lead by akpanoka: 6:50pm On Oct 10, 2014
nigerianvenom:

no,he never tasted aso rock ooo.he only stayed at dodan barracks.maybe he wants to taste aso rock,but e no go happen

Lol

(1) (Reply)

End Of Nollywood? Kate Henshaw Unveils Official Campaign Poster / Almost New Jinbei HIACE Bus For Sale / WHY Are Terrorists Backing Buhari For Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.