Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,540 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:42 AM

Advice On Laptop To Buy - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Advice On Laptop To Buy (766 Views)

Please Can I Play Ps3/ps4 Games On Laptop? / How To Bypass Password On Laptop / How Can I Use My Laptop To Record Sounds/audio? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On Laptop To Buy by jayceeabdulwasiu(m): 7:21pm On Oct 10, 2014
I need a recommendation on the type of laptop I can buy. Its meant for graphic designing and my budget is around 130k
Re: Advice On Laptop To Buy by bright1985: 7:25pm On Oct 10, 2014
Dell or mac whataspp 08064404857
Re: Advice On Laptop To Buy by bakandow11: 7:38pm On Oct 10, 2014
hahaaaa Whatsapp be computer product?...naija i hail oooooo.
Re: Advice On Laptop To Buy by kemqox: 8:02pm On Oct 10, 2014
I just saw this offer. I don't know him in person, but i believe the product he described would be ideal for graphics and other media productions, even videos.

HERE

In essence, check the vga size, ram capacity, processor speed and enough storage size.
Re: Advice On Laptop To Buy by Royal30: 12:13am On Oct 11, 2014
jayceeabdulwasiu:
I need a recommendation on the type of laptop I can buy. Its meant for graphic designing and my budget is around 130k

There is this Dell product in ikeja where I bought my laptop....its design specially for graphic stuff and its a touch screen laptop..the screen can be completely bend for easy use...they told me 90k
Its 11inches screen size and I think it has keyboard light as well. Portable machine
Re: Advice On Laptop To Buy by jayceeabdulwasiu(m): 6:10am On Oct 11, 2014
Royal30:

There is this Dell product in ikeja where I bought my laptop....its design specially for graphic stuff and its a touch screen laptop..the screen can be completely bend for easy use...they told me 90k
Its 11inches screen size and I think it has keyboard light as well. Portable machine
Thanks but what is. The model of the dell?
Re: Advice On Laptop To Buy by Royal30: 1:11am On Oct 16, 2014
jayceeabdulwasiu:

Thanks but what is. The model of the dell?

cant remember....but if u go to computer village at Ikeja u will see different types for good prices

(1) (Reply)

How To Format 500GB External Hard Disk Drive To FAT32 / Hello Computer Gurus I Need Your Help / How To Build A Café In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.