Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Hello Computer Gurus I Need Your Help - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Hello Computer Gurus I Need Your Help (736 Views)

Computer Gurus, Your Help Is Needed Here / My New HP 6735s Is Giving Me Headaches! Please Help Out, Computer Gurus! / Computer Gurus Pls Help O, My User Profile Cannot Be Loaded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello Computer Gurus I Need Your Help by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 12, 2015
I tried to upgrade my system os Dell inspiron M5010 from Window 7 to 8
But after the upgrade the screen turns black
Nothing is showing
Please i need help
Re: Hello Computer Gurus I Need Your Help by erekoshe: 10:15pm On Dec 12, 2015
Cold boot the system ( press the power button till everything go off). Then wait for few mins, turn it on again...

Revert when done
Re: Hello Computer Gurus I Need Your Help by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 12, 2015
erekoshe:
Cold boot the system ( press the power button till everything go off). Then wait for few mins, turn it on again...

Revert when done
I have done that so many times, it still blank
Re: Hello Computer Gurus I Need Your Help by erekoshe: 10:37pm On Dec 12, 2015
Charlescobi:

I have done that so many times, it still blank

You might need yo troubleshoot for hardware issues..

Like 1. Confirm power is connected to the laptop, check the power indicator
2. Confirm the display is functional, Use a monitor to connect to the laptop to see if it displays.

The laptop ought to bought, the Power On Self Test should display on the screen except the display is bad, probably the connectors or something....
Re: Hello Computer Gurus I Need Your Help by elearningtex: 11:10pm On Dec 12, 2015
Visit www.elearningtex.com to have free access to the following skills ;
The Secret of success (It’s in you)
How to Start Fish Farming Business
How to Start Turkey Farming Business
Introduction to cake Production
Basic Principles of web design
What is desktop publishing?
Introduction to computer engineering
Introduction to data processing
Making money online
Components of CCTV-Mobile

you can call us on ; +2348103775500

Re: Hello Computer Gurus I Need Your Help by abbeycom101(m): 6:57pm On Dec 14, 2015
Hello my amiable engineers in the house. Please I need help o. My HP laptop is misbehaving. Whenever am playing music or watching videos using my earpiece I'll be hearing the sound from the system and also from the earpiece. And I don't want this, please gurus in the house should tell me what to do. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Very Clean Toshiba Satelite For Sale @ Affordable Rate with 320gb/2gb / How Long Does Your Laptop Battery Last? / Please Help!!!my Laptop Comes On And Goes Off After 20-30 Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.