Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Photos:Malala Yousafzai Becomes Youngest person EVER to win a Nobel Peace Prize - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos:Malala Yousafzai Becomes Youngest person EVER to win a Nobel Peace Prize (950 Views)

Goodluck Gets Recommended For Nobel Peace Award / Meet Nigeria's Malala, Amina Yusuf / Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos:Malala Yousafzai Becomes Youngest person EVER to win a Nobel Peace Prize by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:16am On Oct 11, 2014
17 year old children's rights activists Malala Yousafzai is now the youngest person ever to win a Nobel Peace Prize . Journalists from across the globe gathered in Birmingham to hear her speak on receiving the prestigious award . She said she was honoured to a Nobel laureate at a young age
"I feel honoured to be chosen as a Nobel laureate and that I have been honoured with this precious award and I am proud to be the first Pakistani, the first young person and young woman to win , "she said .

She also spoke of how she found out she was the joint winner, during a chemistry class on Friday morning.

"I was in chemistry class and we were looking at electrolytes, it was about 10.15am. I was not expecting I would get this award, and by 10.15am I was sure I had not .Then my teacher took me to one side and told me, I was totally surprised.I decided that I would not leave my school, so I finished my schooltime and went to physics and English,’ adding how all her teachers and school friends had praised her."

And off course she is an inspiration to millions of children across the globe because she fights for girls' right to education . She was a victim of an assassination attempt by the Taliban two years ago but has come back stronger and has worked tirelessly as a human rights campaigner following her recovery. Big big congrats Malala

More photos here : http://www.kingebuka.com/2014/10/photos-17-year-old-childrens-rights.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos:Malala Yousafzai Becomes Youngest person EVER to win a Nobel Peace Prize by mrking3(m): 3:29am On Oct 11, 2014
Well deserved!
Re: Photos:Malala Yousafzai Becomes Youngest person EVER to win a Nobel Peace Prize by echobee(f): 3:37am On Oct 11, 2014
Congrats
Re: Photos:Malala Yousafzai Becomes Youngest person EVER to win a Nobel Peace Prize by Nobody: 5:30am On Oct 11, 2014
Who is she??Oh the girl that came to save chibok girls but later,no show...congratulations to her.
Re: Photos:Malala Yousafzai Becomes Youngest person EVER to win a Nobel Peace Prize by Descartes: 5:41am On Oct 11, 2014
Congratulation and Welcome to the den of the Nobels.
Re: Photos:Malala Yousafzai Becomes Youngest person EVER to win a Nobel Peace Prize by ibrahimdoc: 5:44am On Oct 11, 2014
E go pain wole Soyinka sey this girl win, e go be like say Nobel price no worth am again.
Re: Photos:Malala Yousafzai Becomes Youngest person EVER to win a Nobel Peace Prize by stevikenna: 6:09am On Oct 11, 2014
This should serve as inspiration for all yet to be runs girls and oloshos
Re: Photos:Malala Yousafzai Becomes Youngest person EVER to win a Nobel Peace Prize by chinwike2(m): 6:38am On Oct 11, 2014
Congrats brave girl !
Re: Photos:Malala Yousafzai Becomes Youngest person EVER to win a Nobel Peace Prize by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:14am On Oct 11, 2014
well deserved

(1) (Reply)

Lagos CPC Members Pull Out Of APC; Join PDP / Adamawa:Nyako’s Loyalists Made List Of Ngilari’s New Appointees / Seven Ministers Resign In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.