Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,682 members, 7,955,525 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:19 AM

Emeka Ikeactor Reveals Movie Producers Sleep With Actresses For Roles - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Ikeactor Reveals Movie Producers Sleep With Actresses For Roles (33219 Views)

Emeka Ike Releases List Of Nollywood Producers Who Sleep With Actresses. / Emeka Ike Lists Producers Who Sleep With Actresses Inexchange For Movie Roles / Blame Actresses For Sexual Harassment In Nollywood – Nazareth Bako (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emeka Ikeactor Reveals Movie Producers Sleep With Actresses For Roles by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:01am On Oct 11, 2014
Nollywood actor, Emeka Ike, is still not happy with the way the Actors' Guild ofNigeria is being run by the Ibinabo Fiberesima led executive and says the body can only be compared to the biblical Sodom and Gomorrah, whereproducers sleep with actressesto give them role while they practice homosexuality with the males.The talented Imo State born actor, has been engaged in a running battle with the body since he declared his intention to lead the guild, and believes he is the only one who can rescue what he calls a dying movie industry.Emekais seen as a rebel of some sort and he is not shirking from that toga vowing to do whatever it takes to resuscitate the ailing Nollywood and wrest power from those killing the sector.In an interview with journalists at the 2nd edition of the City People's Political Award held recently in Lagos, theenfant terribleof Nigeria movie industry, said few people now take the industry as their personal property and have been running it like a fiefdom, not wanting to open up to others. He even mentioned the names of the people he thinks are ruining the affairs of Nollywood.«There are five people who have taken the laws of Nigerian movie industry into their hands. They are Emma Ogugua, Murphy Stephen, Sunny McDon, Okey Bakassi and Ifeanyi Dikeh.These five people registered Actors Guild of Nigeria as their personal business. No other individual can come in.«My first concern is to clean up Nollywood, clean up AGN. Every Nigerian youth want sto act movies now, what future are we leaving for them? Where are they going to write their names?«The two bedroom in Surulere where they would ask you to come and grace their beds before they give you roles? Where they would make youjoin a gay group or lesbian group before they talk to you?«Nollywood has gotten so bad that you must either strip and grace their beds or join the gay or lesbian group to belong.«The people at the helm of affairs are the ones killing Nollywood. Some ofus the well-known actors don’t even know their rights. I dare say it again, they don’t. Nobody can come out to challenge me.«We built this industry with pain. Those who are at the helm of affairs now, people don’t even know them in the movies. They just came in and messed everything up.«Ibinabo has been acting as the president of AGN for years now, but with her case as an ex-convict, do you have any moral justification to recognize her as the president? The court case is still on and the war continues.«That wasn’t the industry I founded. My daughter will not to go into that industry tomorrow and they would say she must sleep with one of them to get a role. Neither would my son be a part of Nollywood that is full of immoralities.«
http://pulse.ng/gist/emeka-ike-actor-reveals-movie-producers-sleep-with-actresses-for-roles-id3187909.html

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emeka Ikeactor Reveals Movie Producers Sleep With Actresses For Roles by pickabeau1: 8:55am On Oct 11, 2014
Na today?

Even Hollywood self..

.instead of focusing on who is sleeping or not seT a proper structure
Get writers
Get better directors

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emeka Ikeactor Reveals Movie Producers Sleep With Actresses For Roles by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:12am On Oct 11, 2014
pickabeau1:
Na today?

Even Hollywood self..

.instead of focusing on who is sleeping or not EET a proper structure
Get writers
Get better directors

He talks alot.... Leh him come up with a solutions for nollywood's recent problems rather blabbing

4 Likes

Re: Emeka Ikeactor Reveals Movie Producers Sleep With Actresses For Roles by pickabeau1: 9:36am On Oct 11, 2014
JayKayMaybachz:
He talks alot.... Leh him come up with a solutions for nollywood's recent problems rather blabbing

I tire

This same nollywood
We have NSE etim lovely actress

She knows her craft

6 Likes

Re: Emeka Ikeactor Reveals Movie Producers Sleep With Actresses For Roles by justi4jesu(f): 9:46am On Oct 11, 2014
Story for the godssss... undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Ikeactor Reveals Movie Producers Sleep With Actresses For Roles by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 11, 2014
For shizzle ma nizzle,dude is ryt...

Actresses be buy up properties worth hundreds of millions of naira,while their male counterpart be managing life like a manager.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ikeactor Reveals Movie Producers Sleep With Actresses For Roles by QMark: 9:46am On Oct 11, 2014
E don tey na. This is trying to make the news out of the norm. We have known since that auditions for Nollywood roles happen behind closed doors.

4 Likes

Re: Emeka Ikeactor Reveals Movie Producers Sleep With Actresses For Roles by Osezzua(m): 9:47am On Oct 11, 2014
y
Re: Emeka Ikeactor Reveals Movie Producers Sleep With Actresses For Roles by olayincar(m): 9:47am On Oct 11, 2014
I think so too
Becos ladies really get chance more than men
Re: Emeka Ikeactor Reveals Movie Producers Sleep With Actresses For Roles by InwehAkpevwe(m): 9:47am On Oct 11, 2014
They av bin dowin it frm tym immemorial.... Managers also sleeps wit female job seekers 2 get jobs, and d list continues

Bt that aint right!!!

Mayb dats d reason 4 poor output in d movie indudstry

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ikeactor Reveals Movie Producers Sleep With Actresses For Roles by sirjohnson(m): 9:47am On Oct 11, 2014
Of course nau

PS: Ini Edo deletes all Connection with her Husband online, confirms she has asked for divorce. Read it Here

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ikeactor Reveals Movie Producers Sleep With Actresses For Roles by kunlesehan(m): 9:47am On Oct 11, 2014
Nwanne, biko go into politics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ikeactor Reveals Movie Producers Sleep With Actresses For Roles by victorazy(m): 9:48am On Oct 11, 2014
Emeka ur too big for this kind small children game!

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ikeactor Reveals Movie Producers Sleep With Actresses For Roles by zicoraads: 9:48am On Oct 11, 2014
#Cliche
Re: Emeka Ikeactor Reveals Movie Producers Sleep With Actresses For Roles by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 11, 2014
Emeka Ike,have you settled your landlord the money you owe him? Last time I checked,you still owe him rent. Please learn to keep your house in order before dreaming to hold such a position in AGN.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ikeactor Reveals Movie Producers Sleep With Actresses For Roles by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 11, 2014
Emeka ike don fade pass rag

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ikeactor Reveals Movie Producers Sleep With Actresses For Roles by tigonana: 9:49am On Oct 11, 2014
We know now dat 1 no be new tin,na for only nollywood he dey hppen.mteew.
Re: Emeka Ikeactor Reveals Movie Producers Sleep With Actresses For Roles by jjwaterfalls(f): 9:49am On Oct 11, 2014
Dis doesn't sound like news to me, its smtn w alredy know abt. undecided
Re: Emeka Ikeactor Reveals Movie Producers Sleep With Actresses For Roles by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 11, 2014
How is this news? Na today?
Re: Emeka Ikeactor Reveals Movie Producers Sleep With Actresses For Roles by safarigirl(f): 9:49am On Oct 11, 2014
Tell us something we don't know. While his mates are pioneering the New Nollywood, e siddon for housw sey do aproko wey dem no send am
Re: Emeka Ikeactor Reveals Movie Producers Sleep With Actresses For Roles by mokane28: 9:49am On Oct 11, 2014
second time hitting front page in a day wow am blessed i go soon hit first to comment.

back to topic i so much hate this emeka ike eeh he is such a fake actor,he can't even act.
Re: Emeka Ikeactor Reveals Movie Producers Sleep With Actresses For Roles by kevoh(m): 9:49am On Oct 11, 2014
#Yawns# Stale news! Didn't even bother to read the OP. The headline did it for me.
Re: Emeka Ikeactor Reveals Movie Producers Sleep With Actresses For Roles by Gifted4all(m): 9:50am On Oct 11, 2014
Re: Emeka Ikeactor Reveals Movie Producers Sleep With Actresses For Roles by Bryan12(m): 9:50am On Oct 11, 2014
Dude should mind his business or join politics instead.Things change.The nollywood of last decade is no longer the nollywood of today.He just can't help it not even with his popularity.
Re: Emeka Ikeactor Reveals Movie Producers Sleep With Actresses For Roles by VcStunner(m): 9:50am On Oct 11, 2014
I swear its a very bad omen.... I have had to sleep on the streets of asaba cuz an asst producer was gay and refused to give us a room in the hotel except i crashed in his room. Luckily it was champions league night, so we slept at a roundabout. Funny but true men, i just recall those days sha not now again. Boy don upgrade full time

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ikeactor Reveals Movie Producers Sleep With Actresses For Roles by ayusco85(m): 9:50am On Oct 11, 2014
Ok. But that's none of ma bizz

Re: Emeka Ikeactor Reveals Movie Producers Sleep With Actresses For Roles by philantoxx(m): 9:51am On Oct 11, 2014
so much rot in Nollywood.
Re: Emeka Ikeactor Reveals Movie Producers Sleep With Actresses For Roles by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 11, 2014
This is not news. we've known from Adam.
Re: Emeka Ikeactor Reveals Movie Producers Sleep With Actresses For Roles by Ideyontop: 9:51am On Oct 11, 2014
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

White Wedding Of Kemi Lala Akindoju And Chef Fregz Gbubemi Fregene (Photos) / Police Arrest Lawrence Abrokwah, Afia Schwarzenegger’s Husband / Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.