Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) (50254 Views)

Keke NAPEP Driving On Pedestrain Bridge In Lagos / Man Punished For Not Using Pedestrian Bridge In Lagos(photo) / Oyibo Caught Easing Himself On A Bridge In Lagos (in Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 11, 2014
talktimi:
if you like pack into Yaba left as an in patient and see if I give a damn. Just look at the rubbish you posted here and see if you made sense.

To the house and especially those who ACTUALLY drive cars, is it possible to move at top speed on bad roads especially the ones we have in Nigeria ?
On a bad stretch of road, do you drive at a high gear without your legs hitting the breaks constantly ?

I hate it when ignorant people decide to have an opinion in matters they know nothing about. Mr all4naija, pls concentrate on ludo or whot since that's obviously your strong forte

Oh, yeah! Who can prove the drivers where speeding on that road? I can't imagine any sane person would speed on that galloping road without been chased. Make good use of your mind and understand one of the drivers lost control of the car possibly due to the rugged surface that thrown it into the lane of the in-coming car. You didn't make any sense in your post though.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) by Jhayeahsam01(m): 2:40pm On Oct 11, 2014
omg... feel like crying buh..... rip to the dead
Re: Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) by eleko1: 2:44pm On Oct 11, 2014
sad sadMust U open Ur yellow teeth to make silly joke over this unfortunate loss of ur fellow beings?Na wa ooo
boombay:
pls Where is wuse... i don't know there because i schooled in Franceundecided

OMG!... RIP to the dead and the injuredgrin
Re: Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 11, 2014
GreatFatherson:

You are really really silly. Must every post you see on this forum be twisted for bashing of government. It is quite clear you don't know anything about that road to Wuse market bridge. For your information that road is very good. Obviously momentum from over-speeding took the vehicles far beyond the shoulders of the road into no man's land. If you have not been to Abuja before then shut up. Bad roads are the last of the worries in that town. Abuja drivers are known to routinely turn the roads to Formula 1 racing tracks.

Blind hatred for GEJ is silently killing some folks. Nawao!

RIP to the dead and speedy recovery to the injured. Amen.
Keep praising mediocrity in your ignorance! Government is responsible to citizens, fix roads and make their uses clean to save lives. Only in Nigeria roads which aren't tarred are good roads. Nonsense!

Yes, I don't know about that road but the images say otherwise. It is not even tarred in the first place and there is galloping surface close to where the accident happened! Jeez! I think you are the one who knows the road very well and can explain to me if what I said about the road from those images aren't true. I am waiting for your reply.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) by eleko1: 2:48pm On Oct 11, 2014
Result of over speeding/rushing to maake quick money this Ember month. Biko my pipu,life nor get duplicate ooooo
Re: Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) by adepiero: 2:58pm On Oct 11, 2014
englishmart:
are yu mad?
ask the person you see in the mirror
Re: Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) by spicegrp: 3:03pm On Oct 11, 2014
very pathetic and sad. well may dair souls RIP.
dotta
post=27049247:

A fatal accident occurred around 9.30am today along Wuse
Market bridge in Abuja, leaving one person dead and three others
severely injured. The cause of the accident is not yet known but many
believe speeding could have been a factor.

The corpse of the accident victim has been taken to the mortuary while
the injured have been rushed to National Hospital Garki, Abuja for
medical attention.

http://www.pijango..com/2014/10/fatal-accident-along-wuse-market-bridge.html#more

[img]http://1.bp..com/-iTvi7hDh2dk/VDkJ7qDps4I/AAAAAAADq2o/DSTtuFkuwSk/s1600/3.png[/img]
Re: Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) by Meddler(f): 3:06pm On Oct 11, 2014
I can't believe ppl are blaming govt for this tragedy. Abuja especially wuse has very decent roads. This is just bad driving and seeing that the accidents involved cab drivers this is just pure wreck less driving. Cab drivers are the worst drivers in Abuja followed by regular citizens.
Govt. no get hand for this one. We should learn to take responsibility for our actions too.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) by spicegrp: 3:07pm On Oct 11, 2014
very pathetic Andy sad. well may dair souls RIP.
dotta
post=27049247:

A fatal accident occurred around 9.30am today along Wuse
Market bridge in Abuja, leaving one person dead and three others
severely injured. The cause of the accident is not yet known but many
believe speeding could have been a factor.

The corpse of the accident victim has been taken to the mortuary while
the injured have been rushed to National Hospital Garki, Abuja for
medical attention.

http://www.pijango..com/2014/10/fatal-accident-along-wuse-market-bridge.html#more

[img]http://1.bp..com/-iTvi7hDh2dk/VDkJ7qDps4I/AAAAAAADq2o/DSTtuFkuwSk/s1600/3.png[/img]
Re: Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 11, 2014
all4naija:
Keep praising mediocrity in your ignorance! Government is responsible to citizens, fix roads and make their uses clean to save lives. Only in Nigeria roads which aren't tarred are good roads. Nonsense!

Yes, I don't know about that road but the images say otherwise. It is not even tarred in the first place and there is galloping surface close to where the accident happened! Jeez! I think you are the one who knows the road very well and can explain to me if what I said about the road from those images aren't true. I am waiting for your reply.
Abuja city do not have bad roads. Those pictures were taken by the road side, under wuse market bridge and not on the road .
Re: Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) by Bizibi(m): 3:09pm On Oct 11, 2014
all4naija:

Shut the f**k up! I can stand somebody like you who is contented with poor development! Indeed, I can't see any traffic light on that road in the first place.No road signs and you expected not to see death in a bad road as that on the images. Dude, don't make me get mad at you! This is human life we are talking about here and one of the drivers must had galloped out of the undulating surface and lost control of the vehicle. Please, this is blamed on poor road development!
we don't know what happened but the roads in wuse are good except you don't live there,this accident should be on the recklessness of one of the drivers,drive in abuja road and u will get scared of reckless drivers.........
Re: Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 11, 2014
Cajetanspeaks:
Abuja city do not have bad roads. Those pictures were taken by the road side, under wuse market bridge and not on the road .
Where is the road those two vehicles where passing before the accident if that is not the road? I can see other vehicles passing by.Jeez! angry lipsrsealed cry
Re: Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 11, 2014
Bizibi:
we don't know what happened but the roads in wuse are good except you don't live there,this accident should be on the recklessness of one of the drivers,drive in abuja road and u will get scared of reckless drivers.........
That is not what I am seeing on those images. That road is very bad and not tarred!No road signs, traffic lights and road markings yet you are saying that road is good. Only in Nigeria good roads don't have those features. Bleh! angry
Re: Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) by Caleycash(m): 3:13pm On Oct 11, 2014
boombay:

U are a fool...na only skul outside Nigeria?, mtcheww everytime I schooled in france angry
boombay:

U are a fool...na only skul outside Nigeria?, mtcheww everytime I schooled in france

1 Like

Re: Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) by Bizibi(m): 3:21pm On Oct 11, 2014
all4naija:

That is not what I am seeing on those images. That road is very bad and not tarred!No road signs, traffic lights and road markings yet you are saying that road is good. Only in Nigeria good roads don't have those features. Bleh! angry
the road is good it is just the side that is dusty,I know that place...many accidents are caused by reckless driving not the condition of the road,yes govt need to live up to their responsibility but we Nigerians should do our part too...I am a car used too and I can tell u that no one will speed on a bad road because if u do ur car will be a regular visitor in the mechanic workshop...I drive in abuja and some of these cab drivers are reckless even some car users speed like NASCAR sports drivers...the road in abuja is good but people tend to play with their lives because of the......
Re: Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 11, 2014
Bizibi:
the road is good it is just the side that is dusty,I know that place...many accidents are caused by reckless driving not the condition of the road,yes govt need to live up to their responsibility but we Nigerians should do our part too...I am a car used too and I can tell u that no one will speed on a bad road because if u do ur car will be a regular visitor in the mechanic workshop...I drive in abuja and some of these cab drivers are reckless even some car users speed like NASCAR sports drivers...the road in abuja is good but people tend to play with their lives because of the......
Okay! Please, can you post the images of that road?I want to see the traffic lights, road marking, curbs and possibly how good it is as you have said in your posts. I don't buy into mere sentiments. Still from what I can see in those images that road is as bad as roads in hell-fire!
Re: Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) by samplegirl(f): 3:36pm On Oct 11, 2014
One thing in this country is that the masses do not know what they really want. Being biased has robbed us of good sense of reasoning. When you read what the op wrote you begin to wonder do contributors read before commenting.

The Op said speeding is suspected but because we have made up our mind, we attack the government. When I look at my screen I see two cars that are out of the road and if you ask me I will say the two drivers were competing to see who will claim James Bond and Jack Bauer title.

Granted our roads are not that good but accidents still happen in the western world. Let us first seek to know the cause ot things before heaping blames.

The people that own those jerrycans at Ikorodu will surely be blaming government of bad governance.......lol.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) by Bizibi(m): 3:39pm On Oct 11, 2014
all4naija:

Okay! Please, can you post the images of that road?I want to see the traffic lights, road marking, curbs and possibly how good it is as you have said in your posts. I don't buy into mere sentiments. Still from what I can see in those images that road is as bad as roads in hell-fire!
if u stay in nigeria u can visit there........
Re: Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 11, 2014
all4naija:
Where is the road those two vehicles where passing before the accident if that is not the road? I can see other vehicles passing by.Jeez! angry lipsrsealed cry
You probably haven't being to Abuja before.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) by Goodluck1111(m): 3:48pm On Oct 11, 2014
SlimSkipper:
rip to d dead
what of the living? Praying for fast recorvery
Re: Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) by bigtt76(f): 3:51pm On Oct 11, 2014
Street behind Eiffel Tower grin BTW it was unnecessary leaving those trailing spaces behind to ask this? Did you? undecided
boombay:

Re: Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 11, 2014
boombay:

why are you laughing, you like accident to happen??
Re: Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) by arimahoseloka(m): 4:00pm On Oct 11, 2014
shit!!
Re: Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 11, 2014
Cajetanspeaks:
You probably haven't being to Abuja before.
No, I haven't! But, Abuja is a third-world city. I have to say you should post images of that particular road for me to believe you.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 11, 2014
Bizibi:
if u stay in nigeria u can visit there........
I would have loved you to post images of that road to support your argument, because what I am seeing from those images say otherwise. Jeez!
Re: Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) by arimahoseloka(m): 4:08pm On Oct 11, 2014
Caleycash:
U are a fool...na only skul outside Nigeria?, mtcheww everytime I schooled in france angryU are a fool...na only skul outside Nigeria?, mtcheww everytime I schooled in france
am telling u. real fool
Re: Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) by deboraha(f): 4:09pm On Oct 11, 2014
The last picture though. It is well.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) by boboLIL(m): 4:12pm On Oct 11, 2014
Glory be to God...
Re: Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) by Bizibi(m): 4:13pm On Oct 11, 2014
all4naija:

I would have loved you to post images of that road to support your argument, because what I am seeing from those images say otherwise. Jeez!
like I have time to do that...if you want to go on a vacation you can visit abj and see the roads yourself....
Re: Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 11, 2014
Bizibi:
like I have time to do that...if you want to go on a vacation you can visit abj and see the roads yourself....
I can't have any vacation at the moment, not to Nigeria when Boko Haram and fightings are everywhere. Jeez! Don't tell me Ojulegba fight is nothing to fear. We need to get organized and lead a civilized life. This primitiveness we see in Nigeria is helping nobody. lipsrsealed angry cry

1 Like

Re: Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) by boombay(m): 4:18pm On Oct 11, 2014
bigtt76:
Street behind Eiffel Tower grin BTW it was unnecessary leaving those trailing spaces behind to ask this? Did you? undecided
yeah i didundecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am / 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. / I Recall Growing Up Using This Torchlight As A Source Of Light

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.