Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) (50307 Views)

Keke NAPEP Driving On Pedestrain Bridge In Lagos / Man Punished For Not Using Pedestrian Bridge In Lagos(photo) / Oyibo Caught Easing Himself On A Bridge In Lagos (in Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) by Bizibi(m): 4:19pm On Oct 11, 2014
all4naija:

I can't have any vacation at the moment, not to Nigeria when Boko Haram and fightings are everywhere. Jeez! Don't tell me Ojulegba fight is nothing to fear. We need to get organized and lead a civilized life. This primitiveness we see in Nigeria is helping nobody. lipsrsealed angry cry
okay......
Re: Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) by kevdiggie7: 4:20pm On Oct 11, 2014
hmm....APC at work
Re: Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 11, 2014
all4naija:

No, I haven't! But, Abuja is a third-world city. I have to say you should post images of that particular road for me to believe you.
Abuja is a developed nation in a third world country, a visit will convince you.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 11, 2014
Reckless drivers never learn their lesson. When on wheels they feel lyk they ar in d sky carrying a bunch of bananas and we Nigerians(passenger) feel relaxed evn wit their over taking here nd there. At the end of it, if its a minor accident dey dnt mind spendin 48hrs on dat spot blaming each other. Let d govt. do sumtin abt dis by expandin d roads in Nigeria rather dan run away to foreign countries wit our revenues. Nd let Nigerians leave for our various destination on time so as to reduce the rate of speeding nd for the cab/taxi drivers dem, hurrying with passengers doesn't mean u wnt make enuf gain if u ar calm on the road.
I pray medical attention is given to them and may the dead victim rest in peace. Amen

1 Like

Re: Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 11, 2014
Cajetanspeaks:
Abuja is a developed nation in a third world country, a visit will convince you.
I disagree with you. Not the Abuja I have seen on videos and images on SSC. Bwahaha... In fact, Abuja is not even the best city in Africa to say the least.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) by sarutobie(m): 4:27pm On Oct 11, 2014
all4naija:

I can't have any vacation at the moment, not to Nigeria when Boko Haram and fightings are everywhere. Jeez! Don't tell me Ojulegba fight is nothing to fear. We need to get organized and lead a civilized life. This primitiveness we see in Nigeria is helping nobody. lipsrsealed angry cry
you have been told the accident was probably as a cause of reckless driving and you are still hyperventilating..what has boko haram got to do with the topic? are you just knowingly playing dumb? even in your developed utopia in europe and America, there are still accidents like these..last year a notable Hollywood actor (fast and furious star) died on a road with all the road signs and whatnot..why was that? why didn't help come in time until he was burnt to crisps in his Ferrari car?

1 Like

Re: Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) by Bizibi(m): 4:29pm On Oct 11, 2014
Cajetanspeaks:
don't bother convincing anyone,he has made his mind that it is a third word city and we live in it......
Re: Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) by Bizibi(m): 4:29pm On Oct 11, 2014
Cajetanspeaks:
don't bother convincing anyone,he has made his mind that it is a third world city and we live in it......
Re: Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 11, 2014
sarutobie:

you have been told the accident was probably as a cause of reckless driving and you are still hyperventilating..what has boko haram got to do with the topic? are you just knowingly playing dumb? even in your developed utopia in europe and America, there are still accidents like these..last year a notable Hollywood actor (fast and furious star) died on a road with all the road signs and whatnot..why was that? why didn't help come in time until he was burnt to crisps in his Ferrari car?
Nobody knows the cause of the accident and that is very clear from the posts on the thread. The reason why I refer to Boko Haram and other fighting in my previous post is somebody asked me to visit the place during vacation, if I am in Nigeria.

I don't know what you are talking about! You must be drunk or something!
Re: Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) by sarutobie(m): 4:47pm On Oct 11, 2014
all4naija:

Nobody knows the cause of the accident and that is very clear from the posts on the thread. The reason why I refer to Boko Haram and other fighting in my previous post is somebody asked me to visit the place during vacation, if I am in Nigeria.

I don't know what you are talking about! You must be drunk or something!
all these 'I too know' sef..you are not in Nigeria, but peeps living in abuja have told you the road where the accident occured was in good state prior to the accident and yet you are still hyperventilating. again why did that Hollywood actor die on a road with the best quality in your utopia America? and why didn't help reach him till he was burnt to death?..I will tell you why, dude and his pal were over speeding with their porsche Ferrari, they lost control of the car and hit a tree...so now who is to blame? the road? the government? the dude who wanted to practice his Hollywood stunt in reality?

1 Like

Re: Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) by Salihu00(m): 4:51pm On Oct 11, 2014
christejames:
OMG!!! Rest in peace to the dead. Its left to our leaders who love using important things like road to campaign to start effecting their campaign promises cause we can't wait till eternity before they yield to our request (road construction), the roads won't reconstruct itselves na!
what about road users who are always on over speed in our current bad roads if they have good roads nko?
Re: Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) by Reference(m): 4:53pm On Oct 11, 2014
christejames:
OMG!!! Rest in peace to the dead. Its left to our leaders who love using important things like road to campaign to start effecting their campaign promises cause we can't wait till eternity before they yield to our request (road construction), the roads won't reconstruct itselves na!

Everything na leader cause am, leader, leader oh Mr. Follower Citizen. When will you grow up and take responsibility for ya sef.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) by eldoradoxx: 4:54pm On Oct 11, 2014
IYANGBALI:
hmmmmmmm lie lie don start,oga joseph the dreamer diaris godu o,dis lie you are sharinug diaris godu o
Am actually not lying neither am I a dreamer. I saw this particular accident clearly in my dream just two days ago. In that dream two vehicles fell off the bridge and I saw bodies lying on the ground but couldn't see the faces as they were covered. This accident happened very close to Wuse Market Bridge a particular road I ply every day to and fro work. I prayed sha but it was destined to happen. Am not a prophet or religious type, but my dream sometimes happen as close as I see it in my sleep.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 11, 2014
sarutobie:

all these 'I too know' sef..you are not in Nigeria, but peeps living in abuja have told you the road where the accident occured was in good state prior to the accident and yet you are still hyperventilating. again why did that Hollywood actor die on a road with the best quality in your utopia America? and why didn't help reach him till he was burnt to death?..I will tell you why, dude and his pal were over speeding with their porsche Ferrari, they lost control of the car and hit a tree...so now who is to blame? the road? the government? the dude who wanted to practice his Hollywood stunt in reality?

Oh, please! There is a common saying in English that 'a picture is worth a thousand words' and there is more than one picture to prove my points. Please, go and get laid. I think there is too much anxiety going on in your head! angry lipsrsealed

What about the galloping road surface? It could throw another car over some meter into incoming vehicle where the driver can lose control. Beside those anologies, Nigerian roads are bad! Accept that and move on with your miserable life!
Re: Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) by Reference(m): 4:56pm On Oct 11, 2014
Salihu00:

what about road users who are always on over speed in our current bad roads if they have good roads nko?

Na gofmen tell them to 'go and dieee...' so dey follow dia leader.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) by eldoradoxx: 4:57pm On Oct 11, 2014
moneyhungry:
Cause of death: Bad government.
How?: politieftians misusing public funds meant for the provision of basic social amenities e.g Good roads.
life is short, but naija politicians make it even shorter.
naija!!!... cutting lives short since 0001 BC.
There is hardly any bad road in Abuja city but here is home of the worst set of drivers on earth. That road is in excellent condition. There is no drop of pothole or anything bad on that road.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) by sarutobie(m): 4:57pm On Oct 11, 2014
all4naija:

Oh, please! There is a common saying in English that 'a picture is worth a thousand words' and there is more than one picture to prove my points. Please, go and get laid. I think there is too much anxiety going on in your head! angry lipsrsealed

What about the galloping road surface? It could throw another car over some meter into incoming vehicle where the driver can lose control. Beside those anologies, Nigerian roads are bad! Accept that and move on with your miserable life!
arsehole
Re: Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) by warrant22(m): 4:59pm On Oct 11, 2014
Na cameroon wey near Ikom na there u skul, no be france...
Re: Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 11, 2014
sarutobie:

arsehole
Oh,yeah! That is coming from somebody who can not distinguish between bad and good roads! Jeez! angry lipsrsealed
Re: Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) by Reference(m): 5:02pm On Oct 11, 2014
all4naija:

Another universal government blamee. Roads in Abuja city and the borough of Wuse are 95% motorable because I drive there at speed too but never has government told me to kill myself doing it. Hian.

1 Like

Re: Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) by fpeter(f): 5:02pm On Oct 11, 2014
OMG!! I was at the market today,I didn't notice anything... Its abnormal cos that area is always crowded and the trffic is better imagined than experienced so how come?
Re: Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) by Greatpius(m): 5:05pm On Oct 11, 2014
God have mercy on us in this country.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 11, 2014
Reference:

Another universal government blamee. Roads in Abuja city and the borough of Wuse are 95% motorable because I drive there at speed too but never has government told me to kill myself doing it. Hian.
Okay! I shouldn't blame the government but blame the citizens. You are only begging the question with such mentality. In every nation the government takes the blame for most problems with development and it is responsible to put the people under control. From those images that road is far cry. It's bad as the word BAD. Indeed, it is a road in hell to Wuse as I can see from those images. Yes, the government has to be blame d for not putting road marks, traffic light, tarred it and put curbs. Not until I can see those in place there is nothing you will tell me here that I am going to accept.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) by Reference(m): 5:14pm On Oct 11, 2014
all4naija:

Okay! I shouldn't blame the government but blame the citizens. You are only begging the question with such mentality. In every nation the government takes the blame for most problems with development and it is responsible to put the people under control. From those images that road is far cry. It's bad as the word BAD. Indeed, it is a road in hell to Wuse as I can see from those images. Yes, the government has to be blame d for not putting road marks, traffic light, tarred it and put curbs. Not until I can see those in place there is nothing you will tell me here that I am going to accept.

I understand, but remember that it is people who make governments, people make laws through representation and society sets the standards for what it finds acceptable. No one should wait for governments or laws to act in a manner that preserves his life in the face of gross recklessness.

1 Like

Re: Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 11, 2014
moneyhungry:
How?: politieftians misusing public funds meant for the provision of basic social amenities e.g Good roads.

I completely disagree.

It's clearly unsafe driving. You adjust your driving to the road conditions thus if the roads are bad due to bad governance then the driving populace needs to adjust and stop driving like freaking retards.

2 Likes

Re: Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) by ROCKJ1(m): 5:24pm On Oct 11, 2014
moneyhungry:
. Do you know how good that road is? It is so nice that people run very fast on it. That's why the write up says likely cause of death is over speeding. Can you over speed on a bad road. Pls be double sure before you post and point fingers wrongly.

1 Like

Re: Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) by thegoodone2(m): 5:27pm On Oct 11, 2014
all4naija:
Jeez! Look at the road! It is ruining my eyes! I don't know how Nigerians can stand this backward development. That is supposed to be the capital of Nigeria. Wow! There is something wrong somewhere about Nigerian development. PTUI! angry shocked lipsrsealed undecided cry cry cry
have u b in wuse b4. the road is okay. compare to any road in Africal.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) by slap1(m): 5:33pm On Oct 11, 2014
boombay:
pls Where is wuse... i don't know there because i schooled in Franceundecided

OMG!... RIP to the dead and the injuredgrin
Funny îdiot. I wasn't supposed to laugh on this thread.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) by IYANGBALI: 5:36pm On Oct 11, 2014
eldoradoxx:
Am actually not lying neither am I a dreamer. I saw this particular accident clearly in my dream just two days ago. In that dream two vehicles fell off the bridge and I saw bodies lying on the ground but couldn't see the faces as they were covered. This accident happened very close to Wuse Market Bridge a particular road I ply every day to and fro work. I prayed sha but it was destined to happen. Am not a prophet or religious type, but my dream sometimes happen as close as I see it in my sleep.
in that case I will advice the president to appoint you as his special adviser on dream/spiritual matters instead of orisa jefor
Re: Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) by gmiky: 5:37pm On Oct 11, 2014
moneyhungry:

Please say what you know ....Abuja has one of the best road networks in Nigeria especially the wuse road in question that has 4wide lanes on each sides of the traffic ...
Re: Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) by gmiky: 5:41pm On Oct 11, 2014
all4naija:

Please say what you know and not by assumptions ....
Re: Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) by richybanky(m): 5:42pm On Oct 11, 2014
Rest in peace to d dead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. / I Recall Growing Up Using This Torchlight As A Source Of Light / Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.