Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:53 PM

Okorocha's Daughters Wedding Live On AIT - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha's Daughters Wedding Live On AIT (2869 Views)

Photos From Atiku Abubakar's Daughters' Wedding / Policeman Killed At His Daughters’ Wedding In Borno / Uduaghan Shuts Down Major Roads In Warri For Daughters Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okorocha's Daughters Wedding Live On AIT by kahal29: 1:15pm On Oct 11, 2014
Dignitaries include Atiku, Buhari, Kwankwaso, Bola Tinubu, Almakura, kwara state governor etc

Re: Okorocha's Daughters Wedding Live On AIT by Richhommie(m): 1:39pm On Oct 11, 2014
.very interesting indeed.
Re: Okorocha's Daughters Wedding Live On AIT by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 11, 2014
Buhari's face is scary. Na dis kind face feet curb corruption for 9ja

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha's Daughters Wedding Live On AIT by philantoxx(m): 2:10pm On Oct 11, 2014
another jamboree.state funds in trouble.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha's Daughters Wedding Live On AIT by tobtap: 2:21pm On Oct 11, 2014
philantoxx:
most likely
Re: Okorocha's Daughters Wedding Live On AIT by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 11, 2014
Cap don help Buhari well well oh!

I have not seen his recent photo without cap till now
Re: Okorocha's Daughters Wedding Live On AIT by philantoxx(m): 2:30pm On Oct 11, 2014
tobtap:

most likely
blatant show of impunity.
Re: Okorocha's Daughters Wedding Live On AIT by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 11, 2014
philantoxx:
Enemy of progress.Bunch of clowns

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha's Daughters Wedding Live On AIT by philantoxx(m): 2:41pm On Oct 11, 2014
profjustine458:
Enemy of progress.Bunch of clowns
friend of progress.
Re: Okorocha's Daughters Wedding Live On AIT by gift01: 4:13pm On Oct 11, 2014
To all APClowns in the house

Re: Okorocha's Daughters Wedding Live On AIT by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 11, 2014
Why e no hold for Assumpta Cathedral but IMSU Chaplaincy and I no see Bishop Obinna. Why the groom frown face all through kwanu grin. Happy married life to 'em. Uzo chekwaa ndi obia ooooo, Amen.
Re: Okorocha's Daughters Wedding Live On AIT by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 11, 2014
The other day it was his birthday celebration live on NTA, today it's his daughter's wedding live on AIT. My question to Okorocha is how many of those people gathered in that function indulge in such wastefulness ventures given how much it costs to air such programmes live.
Don't get me wrong, his daughter has every right to get married and I'm happy for her and wish her the best but must Okorocha keep wasting the little Imo gets from Abuja airing his every personal function live? The money this man spend on AIT and NTA could be better used in equipping primary schools for provision of quality education.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha's Daughters Wedding Live On AIT by davidflipcy(m): 4:28pm On Oct 11, 2014
Re: Okorocha's Daughters Wedding Live On AIT by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 11, 2014
Yeah, and he blocked the roads. See as use leg trek from douglas to orji. Happy married life to them sha.
Re: Okorocha's Daughters Wedding Live On AIT by priscaoge(f): 4:32pm On Oct 11, 2014
missberrypop5:
Yeah, and he blocked the roads. See as use leg trek from douglas to orji. Happy married life to them sha.

Hhahahahaahahah,Sorry oooooo grin it's quiet distance angry angry
Re: Okorocha's Daughters Wedding Live On AIT by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 11, 2014
priscaoge:

Hhahahahaahahah,Sorry oooooo grin it's quiet distance angry angry
lools. Thank you my sister. No mind them. If not for one thing, i would have sued him to court angry
Re: Okorocha's Daughters Wedding Live On AIT by priscaoge(f): 4:36pm On Oct 11, 2014
Happy Married Life Dear! May God give you the grace to stay Married and bless Your home with Peace,Love and Lovely Kids kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Okorocha's Daughters Wedding Live On AIT by priscaoge(f): 4:43pm On Oct 11, 2014
missberrypop5:
lools. Thank you my sister. No mind them. If not for one thing, i would have sued him to court angry

Nne Biko have mercy grincheesy cheesy. Its always like that anytime they have some occasion like that. I remembered the day I trekked from Cherubim junction to Orlu road angry ,I have to pass through Govt House with the help of one Mopol guy wink It wasn't funny @all cheesy
Re: Okorocha's Daughters Wedding Live On AIT by emmysoftyou: 4:47pm On Oct 11, 2014
the daughter shuld have wait for me,
is it becos i am supporting the president ?
or is it becos i am a member of pdp and yu chose to married an apc member,
see their faces like apc fulani cum yaba left cheesy
ah my love,i tot yu love me but now i am wrong
yu re married,Goodluck to you.when u nid me,i dey kampe cool
Re: Okorocha's Daughters Wedding Live On AIT by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 11, 2014
priscaoge:

Nne Biko have mercy grincheesy cheesy. Its always like that anytime they have some occasion like that. I remembered the day I trekked from Cherubim junction to Orlu road angry ,I have to pass through Govt House with the help of one Mopol guy wink It wasn't funny @all cheesy
chisosu grin grin your own worst pass ni. You strong o sad if na me na my bones you go just see for ground cry . Dash me the guy na grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Okorocha's Daughters Wedding Live On AIT by egopersonified(f): 4:56pm On Oct 11, 2014
See wedding, anyway I follow the couple dance inside the hall, oya doro na diva, she nor dey taya.
Re: Okorocha's Daughters Wedding Live On AIT by fiftynaira(m): 4:57pm On Oct 11, 2014
missberrypop5:
chisosu grin grin your own worst pass ni. You strong o sad if na me na my bones you go just see for ground cry . Dash me the guy na grin grin grin
Na me be the guy... Oya take muah!
Re: Okorocha's Daughters Wedding Live On AIT by fiftynaira(m): 4:58pm On Oct 11, 2014
egopersonified:
See wedding, anyway I follow the couple dance inside the hall, oya doro na diva, she nor dey taya.

Pix or....
Re: Okorocha's Daughters Wedding Live On AIT by priscaoge(f): 4:58pm On Oct 11, 2014
missberrypop5:

Lmao cheesy. Nne no be small tin ooo,na so i soak my legs for hot + correct massage with rub and Bengay cry cry cry

The guy Saw me close to that former Peace Park,asked me where am heading to So I told him,he decided to help me follow "Shortcut" grin

1 Like

Re: Okorocha's Daughters Wedding Live On AIT by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 11, 2014
Something about this just doesn't sit right with me. This man was elected to serve, not to display his daughters' weddings on AIT. Quite frankly I think it's ridiculous.
Re: Okorocha's Daughters Wedding Live On AIT by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 11, 2014
fiftynaira:

Na me be the guy... Oya take muah!
chai, see hope.
Re: Okorocha's Daughters Wedding Live On AIT by FastShipping: 5:04pm On Oct 11, 2014
ROSSIKE:
Something about this just doesn't sit right with me. This man was elected to serve, not to display his daughters' weddings on AIT. Quite frankly I think it's ridiculous.
Did you feel the same way when GEJ daughter wedding was broadcst on TV? The wedding was three day wedding.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha's Daughters Wedding Live On AIT by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 11, 2014
priscaoge:

Lmao cheesy. Nne no be small tin ooo,na so i soak my legs for hot + correct massage with rub and Bengay cry cry cry

The guy Saw me close to that former Peace Park,asked me where am heading to So I told him,he decided to help me follow "Shortcut" grin
eiyah sorry grin. Hahahahahaha, "shortcut" go good o. Isorai grin grin

1 Like

Re: Okorocha's Daughters Wedding Live On AIT by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 11, 2014
missberrypop5:
Exercise is good for ur health,it will put you in good shape and expose your round bombom for personalities to see.
Re: Okorocha's Daughters Wedding Live On AIT by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 11, 2014
profjustine458:
Exercise is good for ur health,it will put you in good shape and expose your round bombom for personalities to see.
thank God you used exercise not torture.
Re: Okorocha's Daughters Wedding Live On AIT by fiftynaira(m): 5:20pm On Oct 11, 2014
But come to think of it y is it that people who re on okorochas cabinet are the one's marry his daughter...ist it was his daughter marry hon.uche nwosu (comm for lands)

Now the the son of the ssG...

Well then that's none of my business
Re: Okorocha's Daughters Wedding Live On AIT by egopersonified(f): 5:24pm On Oct 11, 2014
Imo see your govnor dancing your money away, oya sekem.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Strongest Armies In Africa / Jonathan- 80% Of My Advisers Have No Advise To Say / Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari-vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.