Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Jonathan- 80% Of My Advisers Have No Advise To Say - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan- 80% Of My Advisers Have No Advise To Say (2835 Views)

80% Of My Advisers Are Useless – Jonathan In Last Minutes Lamentation / From Experience, 80% Of My Advisers Have Nothing To Say – President Jonathan / 80% Of My Advisers Are Useless –president Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan- 80% Of My Advisers Have No Advise To Say by teeebugs: 7:34am On Feb 25, 2015
President Goodluck Jonathan said yesterday that more than 80 per cent of his advisers have nothing to say.

The president who spoke in Yenagoa, the capital of Bayelsa State, at a special funeral service for eight female politicians and their driver who died in a road accident on February 14, said this has been happening to him since his days as deputy governor of the state.

He stated this in reaction to Governor Seriake Dickson’s disclosure that he was advised against organising a state burial for the deceased.

Jonathan said, “I was surprised when the governor (of Bayelsa) said some people asked why state burial. I told the governor that more than 80 per cent of people who come to advise you have nothing to say, but just listen to them.

“From my experience as a deputy governor till today, more than 80 per cent (of advisers) have nothing to say, but you listen to everybody and do what is right for our people”.

Describing the day of the accident as a black day which coloured the landscape of Bayelsa with the worst colour, the president said, “We are here today because of the sad event of February 14. Of course, we lost eight of our best.

“To me, it is not just that people have died, not just that Bayelsans have died. But these are people I know too well. These nine caskets contain the remains of people who were dear to me, people that touched me in one way or the other.

Read full story
http://monitor9ja.com/2015/02/jonathan-80-advisers-no-advise-say/
Re: Jonathan- 80% Of My Advisers Have No Advise To Say by yuncka: 7:40am On Feb 25, 2015
Mr.President, I tire for U. Dey have nothing to say and you still pay dem? Maybe dey will start giving U good advice in Otueke. grin

15 Likes

Re: Jonathan- 80% Of My Advisers Have No Advise To Say by coldsummer: 7:45am On Feb 25, 2015
With all respect due you sir, I disagree.

Truth is 95% of your brain takes no advice.

21 Likes

Re: Jonathan- 80% Of My Advisers Have No Advise To Say by kernel504(m): 7:49am On Feb 25, 2015
Managing words rightly makes a good leader, Uncle, you may need to improve your words management.

11 Likes

Re: Jonathan- 80% Of My Advisers Have No Advise To Say by MayorofLagos(m): 7:56am On Feb 25, 2015
Jonathan advisers are 75% Ibo. He called them the pillars of his administration.

Politicians should take lessons from GEJs lamentations. When you sorround yourself with so many Ibos you will end up a "clueless" like GEJ.

16 Likes

Re: Jonathan- 80% Of My Advisers Have No Advise To Say by Nobody: 7:59am On Feb 25, 2015
Itz true,because people surrounding the president have nothing to say than to siphon the wealth of the nation nd milk our national account dry
God is going to use the people's general to deliver us
The level of corruption nw in nigeria has never been recorded in the world before

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan- 80% Of My Advisers Have No Advise To Say by Lordseyad(m): 8:01am On Feb 25, 2015
Tor

Lord seyad
Re: Jonathan- 80% Of My Advisers Have No Advise To Say by Volksfuhrer(m): 8:18am On Feb 25, 2015
GEJ's comments are bewildering for a c-in-c. He just condemned 80 percent of his government!

The President will still lose more 'advisers' to the opposition before March, 28.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan- 80% Of My Advisers Have No Advise To Say by focus7: 8:24am On Feb 25, 2015
When all he has been able to attracts around himself are people like him "CLUELESS". What does he expect?

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan- 80% Of My Advisers Have No Advise To Say by zeelo2014: 8:30am On Feb 25, 2015
MayorofLagos:
Jonathan advisers are 75% Ibo. He called them the pillars of his administration.

Politicians should take lessons from GEJs lamentations. When you sorround yourself with so many Ibos you will end up a "clueless" like GEJ.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan- 80% Of My Advisers Have No Advise To Say by zeelo2014: 8:30am On Feb 25, 2015
MayorofLagos:

Rueben Abati,Doyin Okupe,Reno Omokri, Oronto Douglas, Sarah Jubril, prof Dan Adebiyi,Suleiman Ajadi and the other key advisers are Igbos right?
Bro don't be blinded by deep hatred.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan- 80% Of My Advisers Have No Advise To Say by egift(m): 8:45am On Feb 25, 2015
Yet he retains them. Do they have something on him or he is just Clueless?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan- 80% Of My Advisers Have No Advise To Say by praise010(m): 8:46am On Feb 25, 2015
MayorofLagos:

These kind of words can only come from Fayose, Okoro, FFK, Bode George or Kashamu lineage. Its a pity.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan- 80% Of My Advisers Have No Advise To Say by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 25, 2015
Video or I don't believe ya, cos I doubt if any truth can come out of d mouth of apc and dem thugs called change chanters undecided
Re: Jonathan- 80% Of My Advisers Have No Advise To Say by eposho: 8:50am On Feb 25, 2015
And the other 20% that asked you not tocontest the 2015 election no?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan- 80% Of My Advisers Have No Advise To Say by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 25, 2015
You mean the likes of Rueben Abati,Doyin Okupe,Reno Omokri, Oronto Douglas, Sarah Jubril, prof Dan Adebiyi,Suleiman Ajadi, Fani kayode can't offer you a progressive advise?

Now, I see a reason why we need change. GEJ is surrounded by fools.

Meanwhile, Sai Baba Buhari!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan- 80% Of My Advisers Have No Advise To Say by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 25, 2015
Organizing a state burial for sycophants is an act of stupidity. As usual,Mama Piss must have forced him to go ahead with the state burial.
These clowns in Aso Rock always get things done in the wrong way.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan- 80% Of My Advisers Have No Advise To Say by Boland(m): 8:54am On Feb 25, 2015
Neyoor:
You mean the likes of Rueben Abati,Doyin Okupe,Reno Omokri, Oronto Douglas, Sarah Jubril, prof Dan Adebiyi,Suleiman Ajadi, Fani kayode can't offer you a progressive advise?

Now, I see a reason why we need change. GEJ is surrounded by fools.

Meanwhile, Sai Baba Buhari!

Bro, I tire o... This is what we've been dealing with in Naija oo...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan- 80% Of My Advisers Have No Advise To Say by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 25, 2015
But why shld d woman be given state burials? Did they die while on national assignments or on self serving assignment?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan- 80% Of My Advisers Have No Advise To Say by Mubbyleey(m): 9:10am On Feb 25, 2015
Fucking up is just a habit of GEJ... Used to care, now I care less. At this point I don’t even care. I’m just going with the flow. Whatever happens, happens.

If na wheel Barrow dm go use pack him Loads. So be it.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan- 80% Of My Advisers Have No Advise To Say by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 25, 2015
chigo93:
But why shld d woman be given state burials? Did they die while on national assignments or on self serving assignment?
beautiful question begging to be answered.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan- 80% Of My Advisers Have No Advise To Say by phlemzy: 9:12am On Feb 25, 2015
There u'll find,Senior special adviser,Special adviser to the senior, special adviser to the special adviser to the special adviser to the special adviser all at the expenses of Nigerian money.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan- 80% Of My Advisers Have No Advise To Say by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 25, 2015
barcanista, the rat, work don dey to help your Clueless President.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan- 80% Of My Advisers Have No Advise To Say by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 25, 2015
That is because many so-called see Advisers see the position as just another office. The President need to purge himself of those kind of people
Re: Jonathan- 80% Of My Advisers Have No Advise To Say by joseph1832(m): 9:21am On Feb 25, 2015
Considering the fact that they give you contradictory advise, you just figured it out that they don't have any advise to give?. It even took him all this time to figure it out!.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan- 80% Of My Advisers Have No Advise To Say by nairabetguru(m): 9:22am On Feb 25, 2015
teeebugs:
President Goodluck Jonathan said yesterday that more than 80 per cent of his advisers have nothing to say.

The president who spoke in Yenagoa, the capital of Bayelsa State, at a special funeral service for eight female politicians and their driver who died in a road accident on February 14, said this has been happening to him since his days as deputy governor of the state.

He stated this in reaction to Governor Seriake Dickson’s disclosure that he was advised against organising a state burial for the deceased.

Jonathan said, “I was surprised when the governor (of Bayelsa) said some people asked why state burial. I told the governor that more than 80 per cent of people who come to advise you have nothing to say, but just listen to them.

“From my experience as a deputy governor till today, more than 80 per cent (of advisers) have nothing to say, but you listen to everybody and do what is right for our people”.

Describing the day of the accident as a black day which coloured the landscape of Bayelsa with the worst colour, the president said, “We are here today because of the sad event of February 14. Of course, we lost eight of our best.

“To me, it is not just that people have died, not just that Bayelsans have died. But these are people I know too well. These nine caskets contain the remains of people who were dear to me, people that touched me in one way or the other.

Read full story
http://monitor9ja.com/2015/02/jonathan-80-advisers-no-advise-say/

And you still pay them abi?
And the Hediot is still seeking re-election with the same useless advicers

Nigerians Wake-Up and Stand-Up for Change

How this country wan take move forward

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan- 80% Of My Advisers Have No Advise To Say by Kx: 9:34am On Feb 25, 2015
[size=15pt]Will he ever take responsibilities for his actions and in-actions at all?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Jonathan- 80% Of My Advisers Have No Advise To Say by omazus: 9:35am On Feb 25, 2015
zeelo2014:

Rueben Abati,Doyin Okupe,Reno Omokri, Oronto Douglas, Sarah Jubril, prof Dan Adebiyi,Suleiman Ajadi and the other key advisers are Igbos right?

Thank you bro. Your list actually shows why the advisers have nothing to say. Imagine making the fool you replied special adviser. He can wake up one day and advise the extermination of the Igbo because they are the reasons he is paying house rent in Lagos. Igbophobia is a dangerous disease that reduces one's capacity to think.
Re: Jonathan- 80% Of My Advisers Have No Advise To Say by whizbee(m): 9:37am On Feb 25, 2015
.meanwhile
.working on my rap album
Re: Jonathan- 80% Of My Advisers Have No Advise To Say by Demdem(m): 10:04am On Feb 25, 2015
barcanista:
That is because many so-called see Advisers see the position as just another office. The President need to purge himself of those kind of people

Aren't u concerned that in spite of this confession from Jonah-daft, the fool still keeps them for years, funds their offices and excesses at a period which his finance minister call austerity period?
Don't u think the drunkard is so useless as a result of
this?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan- 80% Of My Advisers Have No Advise To Say by VIPERVENOM(m): 10:11am On Feb 25, 2015
Re: Jonathan- 80% Of My Advisers Have No Advise To Say by nnachukz(m): 10:27am On Feb 25, 2015
zeelo2014:

you get to reply him. Sometimes ignorance and foolishness need to be treated with silence.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Role In The Civil War – Awolowo / Gov. Okorocha Caught Sleeping During Meeting In America With Buhari / Check Out The Garage Of Second Nigerian Senate President Prince Nweke Nwafor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.