Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Former Kano State Governor's Daughter Killed By Robbers (pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Kano State Governor's Daughter Killed By Robbers (pix) (4640 Views)

Girl Without Limbs Receives Help From Kano State Government. Photos / Ikole Police Stations Ekiti Attacked By Robbers / Man And His Daughter Killed During The Army/Shiite Clash In Zaria (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Kano State Governor's Daughter Killed By Robbers (pix) by klem93(m): 5:16pm On Oct 11, 2014
Frances, the daughter of Brigadier General Dominic Oneya, a former governor of Kano State, has reportedly been killed by armed robbers in Delta State
The family of a former military administrator ofKano State, Brigadier General Dominic Oneya has been thrown into grief after his daughter was reportedly killed in Delta State.
According to reports, Frances Oneya was killed at about 11am yesterday, October 10 after robbers trailed her from a bank on PTI Road to Ovie Palace Road in the Effurunarea of the state.
The victim, said to be a mother of four, tried to escape but was reportedly shot twice in the neck and died instantly.
The robbers were said to have made away with her handbag and reportedly escaped the scene before the police could apprehend them.
Her father, Dominic, who was in office from 1996 to 1998, was supposedly at the burial of the former military administrator of Kebbi State, ‎ Maj.-Gen.Patrick Aziza in the Okpe Local Government Area of the state when he received the news.
The incident has been confirmed by the Police Public Relations Officer in the state DSP Celestine Kalu, who said:
“She (the victim) went to the bank to withdraw money. I think they followed her (from the bank). They shot her and took her handbag but they did not know that the money was not in the bag; it was in the boot of the car.”
Meanwhile the Facebook page of the deceased has been flooded with tributes as many of her friends mourn her passing.
One friend, Kay Jite said:
“My Dear, It's so sad how the life of a Jewel will be extinguished by a bunch of worthless and misguided elements . . . May God protect and comfort us all . . . Frances Eternal Rest Be Granted unto U.”
Another, Francess Onose-Kay Ehikhuemen said:
“U left too soooooooooon name sake, may God destroy d lives and generation of d robbers dat took ur life. Sleep on franny! Rest in peace.”
May her soul rest in peace.
http://.in/2014/10/former-kano-state-governors-daughter.html

Re: Former Kano State Governor's Daughter Killed By Robbers (pix) by fittoux: 5:32pm On Oct 11, 2014
Rip
Re: Former Kano State Governor's Daughter Killed By Robbers (pix) by thegoodone2(m): 5:34pm On Oct 11, 2014
RIP.its painful.
Re: Former Kano State Governor's Daughter Killed By Robbers (pix) by Raiders: 5:43pm On Oct 11, 2014
Very beautiful lady. They shouldnt have killed her. RIP
Re: Former Kano State Governor's Daughter Killed By Robbers (pix) by redsun(m): 5:48pm On Oct 11, 2014
Was she protecting the money and refusing to hand it over or her life? Why was she running? Why did they kill her? Could they have been hired assassin pretending to be robber?

Nothing is worth protecting,when desperate muggers ask you for your belonging,quickly give it to them,unless you are able to defend yourself.
Re: Former Kano State Governor's Daughter Killed By Robbers (pix) by kestolove95(m): 5:49pm On Oct 11, 2014
So u want to tell mi dat,,..dat lady died wit dat boobs?..lord have mercy
Re: Former Kano State Governor's Daughter Killed By Robbers (pix) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 11, 2014
Jonathan has failed once again. Jonaoooooooooooooooooooh

3 Likes

Re: Former Kano State Governor's Daughter Killed By Robbers (pix) by mikedaniel76gmailcom(m): 6:09pm On Oct 11, 2014
She looks pretty much like her dad.
I have fund memories of Oneya back then in kano. Condolense to the oneyas.
Re: Former Kano State Governor's Daughter Killed By Robbers (pix) by PenSniper: 6:24pm On Oct 11, 2014
Oh my, man's inhumanity to man over vanity. RIP angel.
Re: Former Kano State Governor's Daughter Killed By Robbers (pix) by johnmartus(m): 6:24pm On Oct 11, 2014
caused by Jonathan provide a good job for robberies whether they will still go to operate adieu young lady
Re: Former Kano State Governor's Daughter Killed By Robbers (pix) by emmysoftyou: 6:37pm On Oct 11, 2014
baccaspace:
Jonathan has failed once again. Jonaoooooooooooooooooooh
ediot is it jönathan that killed undecided?
ediot she is too young to die ok
rip..

3 Likes

Re: Former Kano State Governor's Daughter Killed By Robbers (pix) by donphilopus: 6:37pm On Oct 11, 2014
kestolove95:

Rehab should be your dwelling place!

10 Likes

Re: Former Kano State Governor's Daughter Killed By Robbers (pix) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 11, 2014
Such a pretty lady.
The rate of armed robberies in Delta State calls for divine intervention. It is just too much!

RIP dear lady and my deep condolence to the Oneya family.
Re: Former Kano State Governor's Daughter Killed By Robbers (pix) by egift(m): 7:06pm On Oct 11, 2014
redsun:
Was she protecting the money and refusing to hand it over or her life? Why was she running? Why did they kill her? Could they have been hired assassin pretending to be robber?

Nothing is worth protecting, when desperate muggers ask you for your belonging, quickly give it to them, unless you are able to defend yourself.

Your heart is Dark. No wonder you have a front Row Seat in Jonathan's Camp.

2 Likes

Re: Former Kano State Governor's Daughter Killed By Robbers (pix) by 11Willywilly: 7:16pm On Oct 11, 2014
nay wah for Thief people.
Re: Former Kano State Governor's Daughter Killed By Robbers (pix) by oduaboy1: 7:26pm On Oct 11, 2014
Jonathannnn grin grin grin grin
Re: Former Kano State Governor's Daughter Killed By Robbers (pix) by thorpido(m): 7:45pm On Oct 11, 2014
So sad.Let us be extra vigilant when moving around with much cash.
Re: Former Kano State Governor's Daughter Killed By Robbers (pix) by overhypedsteve(m): 7:51pm On Oct 11, 2014
kestolove95:
some respect pls
Re: Former Kano State Governor's Daughter Killed By Robbers (pix) by VcStunner(m): 7:56pm On Oct 11, 2014
That stuff is crazy tho... How could they do that. Rest in peace my dear francess, u did'nt have to go so soon. You have 2 good hearts. May u rest in d bossom of d lord, since dey did't allow us rest on urz
Re: Former Kano State Governor's Daughter Killed By Robbers (pix) by delishpot: 8:01pm On Oct 11, 2014
donphilopus:

Rehab should be your dwelling place!

Bros, no be everybody for nairaland normal. Some na those types wey get skon for brain. You know those ones wey the craze never serious. Like when be say their female relative go die instead of them to mourn dem go look her dead body as e lie in state sotaayyyy, the next thing them go talk be say, chei! Nna mehnnnn, na wetin my uncle been dey enjoy be this? You gerrit? Dem use whoredom curse some men and na one of them be that. Nor be him fault na small craze dey do am.

2 Likes

Re: Former Kano State Governor's Daughter Killed By Robbers (pix) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 11, 2014
This government sef...
Re: Former Kano State Governor's Daughter Killed By Robbers (pix) by Henrypraise: 8:29pm On Oct 11, 2014
Yea, its a big shame dat such a pretty girl shud be killed by dare devil robbers.

I will use dis medium to also pass a message to d approriate authorities (dats if de read dis) that bank zenith bank @ pti road shud be investigated properly, just last week wednesday, an acquintance had gone to dat bank to withdraw 400k and on leaving dia, he was tailed till he got to ogbologboso n d 400k stolen from him @ gun point. Dis same lady also went to dat same bank to get 200k n she was followed to GRA were she was killed, m positive dia is a mole inside d bank n dat mole shud be fished out.

Its my humble opinion

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former Kano State Governor's Daughter Killed By Robbers (pix) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 11, 2014
RIp.
Re: Former Kano State Governor's Daughter Killed By Robbers (pix) by Osama10(m): 8:42pm On Oct 11, 2014
Holy shit. shocked shocked shocked

Just confirmed it.
Re: Former Kano State Governor's Daughter Killed By Robbers (pix) by kokoA(m): 8:51pm On Oct 11, 2014
delishpot:

Bros, no be everybody for nairaland normal. Some na those types wey get skon for brain. You know those ones wey the craze never serious. Like when be say their female relative go die instead of them to mourn dem go look her dead body as e lie in state sotaayyyy, the next thing them go talk be say, chei! Nna mehnnnn, na wetin my uncle been dey enjoy be this? You gerrit? Dem use whoredom curse some men and na one of them be that. Nor be him fault na small craze dey do am.
I don't know why I just feel you are talking from experience Most times when I fee this way, I'm usually right..
Re: Former Kano State Governor's Daughter Killed By Robbers (pix) by overdrive(m): 8:54pm On Oct 11, 2014
Henrypraise:
Yea, its a big shame dat such a pretty girl shud be killed by dare devil robbers.

I will use dis medium to also pass a message to d approriate authorities (dats if de read dis) that bank zenith bank @ pti road shud be investigated properly, just last week wednesday, an acquintance had gone to dat bank to withdraw 400k and on leaving dia, he was tailed till he got to ogbologboso n d 400k stolen from him @ gun point. Dis same lady also went to dat same bank to get 200k n she was followed to GRA were she was killed, m positive dia is a mole inside d bank n dat mole shud be fished out.

Its my humble opinion

Hope this gets to the FP.this allegation is worth looking into.RIP Frances.
Re: Former Kano State Governor's Daughter Killed By Robbers (pix) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 11, 2014
. And these people will come out one day and ask for forgiveness when they didn't even give her a chance to get one
May God strengthen her Family especially her children..
Re: Former Kano State Governor's Daughter Killed By Robbers (pix) by oweniwe(m): 9:11pm On Oct 11, 2014
dunno why am crying...

Chei.... People are wicked o embarassed
Re: Former Kano State Governor's Daughter Killed By Robbers (pix) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 11, 2014
Henrypraise:

Its my humble opinion
haaa! Nawao!
So sad!
Re: Former Kano State Governor's Daughter Killed By Robbers (pix) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 11, 2014
This is really Sad! May her soul rest in peace
Re: Former Kano State Governor's Daughter Killed By Robbers (pix) by omenka(m): 9:29pm On Oct 11, 2014
Something should be done about the activities of robbers along PTI road, especially around Agofure Motors.

Have been assaulted there once. Horrific experience.

May God rest her soul and grant those she left behind the strength to bear the loss, amen.
Re: Former Kano State Governor's Daughter Killed By Robbers (pix) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 11, 2014
Ha! What has his status as former governor got to do with this.

He was even a brigadier sef dont u think thats worth highlighting as well as d fathers years of service as governor sad

Nonsense! Someone died! Big deal

(1) (2) (Reply)

Comparison Of Jonathan's Performance With That Of Buhari 1: Railway (pictures) / BREAKING NEWS: APC Can No Longer Fulfill Its Promises - Lai Mohammed / Why Is Vice President Yemi Osibanjo Very Short?-pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.