Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Your Humble Vote Is Needed: Fruit Battle - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Humble Vote Is Needed: Fruit Battle (515 Views)

How Politicians Humble Themselves When Seeking Votes (photos) / Share Your Humble Opinion Or View Concerning Radio Biafra / If Buharia Can Assure Me Of This, Then My Vote Is His (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Humble Vote Is Needed: Fruit Battle by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 11, 2014
I saw a very beautiful woman with a very beautiful clean Highlander buying some of our local fruits. I Felt maybe this woman is just returning from a long trip abroad and is trying to catch up with the delicacies and fruits she had missed while she was gone.
Yes. I was right on she being out of the country but on catching up with the native fruits, I wasn't totally right.
Some one brought Apple and Berry to her hoping she in her class would patronize him gratefully, but no. Her comment was that all these fruits are sweet and good looking, but the major nutrient you can get from them is vitamins.
She further comment that these African fruits contain more than just vitamins. They contain what I can't explain that is vary medicinal she said.
Our indigenous fruits are more than fruits. They are medicinal.

What is your opinion?
Re: Your Humble Vote Is Needed: Fruit Battle by Ahmadjr(m): 8:30pm On Oct 11, 2014
Op...first of all please kindly define what you termed "Local fruit"
Re: Your Humble Vote Is Needed: Fruit Battle by Ahmadjr(m): 8:48pm On Oct 11, 2014
...Regardless of definition, one thing you should know is that- as all fruit have got taste that is unique to each of them so is their nutritional composition also different. Although they've got some similarities regarding their composition as all fruits contain potassium and maybe calcium.

The woman, though she's in a Highlander, she'd display a lack of intellect by assuming apples and berries are just for vitamins...maybe she haven't heard of antioxidants... don't 4get "An apple a day..."

So whether it's local or international or whatever, idc. Fruit is fruit, so long as it's edible eat and enjoy what God has created for us.

PS: No fruit has got it all, what apple lacks u may get in Cherry 'Agbalumo' or Orange or which ever fruit u find. The idea is that u should just take fruit jare cuz ts good for the health.

PPS: I could swear the woman was Fat! wink
Re: Your Humble Vote Is Needed: Fruit Battle by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 22, 2014
Ahmadjr:
...Regardless of definition, one thing you should know is that- as all fruit have got taste that is unique to each of them so is their nutritional composition also different. Although they've got some similarities regarding their composition as all fruits contain potassium and maybe calcium.

The woman, though she's in a Highlander, she'd display a lack of intellect by assuming apples and berries are just for vitamins...maybe she haven't heard of antioxidants... don't 4get "An apple a day..."

So whether it's local or international or whatever, idc. Fruit is fruit, so long as it's edible eat and enjoy what God has created for us.

PS: No fruit has got it all, what apple lacks u may get in Cherry 'Agbalumo' or Orange or which ever fruit u find. The idea is that u should just take fruit jare cuz ts good for the health.

PPS: I could swear the woman was Fat! wink

Hmmmmmm. Madam international will not allow herself to be fat. What do you think her friends over there will say.

Any way, she maybe missing the her childhood days in the village.

(1) (Reply)

I Will Turn Aba Into A Modern Commercial Hub / My Comments NLD Read Out On Saharareporters! - Cramjones / Did U Missed The Fun In Face Me And Face U?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.