Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,882 members, 7,956,326 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:01 AM

Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola (28030 Views)

2face, MI, 9ice, KSB, Others Perform At Kaduna Music Festival (photos) / Wizkid To Perform At Yahoo Wireless Music Festival / Dbanj Dropped From Good Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 13, 2014
DobraDobra:

Why on earth have I been replying u I must have brough my self so low now I know u lived in America for 30 yrs do u know some people where born dia? Do u know some people have for nationalities American by birth Canadian british and nigerian coss of parentage my guy d internet is faceless but some people pass u. U were correcting a guy d other time calling him son. U are a joke

Excellent, you finally figured out how to quote properly, it only took you a full day grin

Now let's work on your English composition and using proper capitalization.

Are you running low on your data plan, because you're not as verbose as before. cheesy
Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by newspapers: 2:19am On Oct 19, 2014
scobaba:
I'm currently in Milan Italy for a training(job related). All the while I had been getting along with all my colleagues from other countries around the world.

On wednesday, I got called out while in the middle of a group work presentation.
The lady 'politely' announced to the whole class I had to be excused for a few minutes for 'ebola awareness'.

By the time I came back to class 20minutes later....i had no friend again.

I later complained to the training organisers and the lady came back next day to explain to the class, it was nothing serious, just a little. Chit chat required with all 'ebola countries' participants, but for wier, the harm had already been done.....everybody avoided me, except the Angola and Ghana participants.

The Ebola stigma for Nigeria, is still very much out there.

Ebola WHAT? Awareness? That's STIGMA!!!! Was shocked when i saw Flavour's stuff on http://www.divanaija.com.ng/singer-flavour-dropped-ebola-dominica-concert/ He can really Sue that Nation you know... That's Barbaric!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Seyi Law And Wife, Ebere Stacey Aletile Step Out In Style For Date Night / Pictures: Star Lager Builds Record-Breaking Xmas Tree With 8,000 Beer Bottles / Emeka Ike Shades Ex Wife As He Dedicates Award To “all The Loving Men & Women"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.