Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,234 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola (27788 Views)

2face, MI, 9ice, KSB, Others Perform At Kaduna Music Festival (photos) / Wizkid To Perform At Yahoo Wireless Music Festival / Dbanj Dropped From Good Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 12, 2014
jasper7:

Sorry, I never realised you were both a Nigerian and an American. Now I realise my mistake. Your intellectual enlightenment and exposure is superior to mine. I accept all you have said hook, line and sinker. smiley

I disagree (I know you're joking anyways) but I won't let you retreat that easily.

1) Why did you drag the US into this debate?

2) Why do you have a problem with a country acting in their best interest?
Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by simdam500(m): 11:03pm On Oct 12, 2014
richardjemedafe1:
You know those pretty girls?
Those girls that are from the rich families?
Yea!
Those very beautiful, fresh, hot, sexy and well-fed
ladies?
Those types that their parents showers them with cash
anyhow?
Those types that lives in luxury, in mansions and relax
in swimming pools all day everyday?
Those types that fix only human hairs and not cheap
hairs like Daniella, expression etc?
Those girls that uses tablets, iphones, galaxy and all
those expensive gadgets?
Those girls that have never sat on a Keke Napep
before?
Those girls that can give millions to their online
boyfriends?

Biko!
Plsssssssssss!
When will I ever find one of them here on Nairaland??
guy park aside. . .

(u like better things but dont u think u should do away with too much nollywood movie/music)
Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by OmoEziokwu: 11:09pm On Oct 12, 2014
CityNG:

Very true.

Seemingly Nairaland is infected with strains of this type of folks recently.

Foreigners on the board, please always try to remember that Nairaland only represents a very small sampling section of Nigerians. We're not all deranged.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by lucianohase(m): 11:25pm On Oct 12, 2014
Well,its unfortunate that soo many non african countries act as if ebola is african or just originated from some african countries just like that, hence, the discrimination while some brains who may be behind it are not yet being discriminated! One thing so many don't know is that US may be behind the culture of this ebola virus read :http://en.ria.ru/analysis/20141009/193837038/US-Links-to-Bio-Warfare-Labs-in-Ebola-Zone-Scholar.html...what I don't know is their motives behind all these.For me,I believe in what goes around comes around...Some day,the wickedness of US government will certainly bring them down. I really share the same view with Chief Fani Kayode that God loves this country read .http://leadership.ng/features/for-the-record/386768/god-loves-nigeria
Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by jasper7(m): 11:27pm On Oct 12, 2014
CityNG:

I disagree (I know you're joking anyways) but I won't let you retreat that easily.

1) Why did you drag the US into this debate?

2) Why do you have a problem with a country acting in their best interest?
Seems you are deriving joy in this, so I'll give it one last shot. Am not the type to indulge in any type of e-argument or e-debate, especially if the person on the other end approaches from a position of intellectual superiority. Not because I am offended, but because the person in question would never calm down and read, cos he believes the best I can say is trash. And approaches the said debate from a defensive point.

Now, to answer your 2 questions,
1. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see why I used US as example, firstly, they have the most recent case of Ebola and their Artist are listed in the said carnival.

2. If you calm down and read through, you'd see when I said I respect their decision. The fact that
I feel it's a bit racist doesn't mean I am against it. If I say "for a white guy, Eminem raps really good". I am commending him and I am still being racist.

FYI: I was one of the people who advocated for international flights to and fro Nigeria should be banned when the Ebola pandemic was causing panic in Nigeria.

I am first a human being before being an African or Nigerian. Do you think everybody is blinded by the sentiment of family or relations or countrymen or all that BS. I am a realist, no one wants Ebola in his country. And I don't blame any country that bans Ebola threatened nations from coming in, but that now includes US. They are under threat too. So... if at any point they decide to wipe out ebola nations and nigeria is wiped out, why shouldn't USA go too?
Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by OmoEziokwu: 11:36pm On Oct 12, 2014
Sometimes I don't know whether to respond to the idiocy displayed by most of the people on this forum. Normally when you point out the folly of a Westerner (and in many cases someone from regions better developed than Africa) in a courteous manner, they immediately get it, more often than not. I don't think such politeness would work with most Nigerians as they most likely would assume its all jibes coming from you. Being merciless and tyrannical works better on them I have observed.

Emotional and edgy creatures them lot are. It's sickening.
Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 12, 2014
jasper7:

1) Seems you are deriving joy in this, so I'll give it one last shot.

2) Am not the type to indulge in any type of e-argument or e-debate, especially if the person on the other end approaches from a position of intellectual superiority.

3) Not because I am offended, but because the person in question would never calm down and read, cos he believes the best I can say is trash. And approaches the said debate from a defensive point.

Now, to answer your 2 questions,
4) 1. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see why I used US as example, firstly, they have the most recent case of Ebola and their Artist are listed in the said carnival.

5) 2. If you calm down and read through, you'd see when I said I respect their decision. The fact that

6) I feel it's a bit racist doesn't mean I am against it. If I say "for a white guy, Eminem raps really good". I am commending him and I am still being racist.

7) FYI: I was one of the people who advocated for international flights to and fro Nigeria should be banned when the Ebola pandemic was causing panic in Nigeria.

cool I am first a human being before being an African or Nigerian. Do you think everybody is blinded by the sentiment of family or relations or countrymen or all that BS. I am a realist, no one wants Ebola in his country. And I don't blame any country that bans Ebola threatened nations from coming in, but that now includes US. They are under threat too. So... if at any point they decide to wipe out ebola nations and nigeria is wiped out, why shouldn't USA go too?

1) You are free to assume whatever floats your bubble. It doesn't matter who many shots you give, I'll respond to any false or undermining accusations towards the US.

2) Your character doesn't matter to me. Your debate facts and points is the only thing of interest to me.

3) I will assume that you're an adult thus your mood is again of no primary concern of mine.

4) There are no rocket scientist on Nairaland so that is the wrong analogy. You should have never used the US alone then. Why did you not use Spain or do they not have cases of Ebola? You used the US because you have a grudge against the US that its atypical of certain Nairalander.

5) Advising me to clam down shows you lack debate etiquettes. You cannot see me so you are not sure if I am calm or not calm. You choose to assume that I am not calm because it will make you happy. Well sorry to bust your bubble you're wrong. Again.

6) It's not racism but could be argued as being discriminatory (Now we're getting back into the meat of the discussion finally and thankfully). This is not about the quality of an act. It is about a country making a decision that is best for them. You really need to polish up your analogies. You're woefully failing.

7) And this proves that you're a hypocrite. Nigerian can ban international flights but this country can't buy a 3rd rate act?

cool Every single person on this forum is a human being first. Tell me something new. I hope you seek some solution to this anti USA issue that you have. The US is not the only country in the world and certainly not the only country with an ebola case.
Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 12, 2014
lucianohase:
Well,its unfortunate that soo many non african countries act as if ebola is african or just originated from some african countries just like that, hence, the discrimination while some brains who may be behind it are not yet being discriminated! One thing so many don't know is that US may be behind the culture of this ebola virus read :http://en.ria.ru/analysis/20141009/193837038/US-Links-to-Bio-Warfare-Labs-in-Ebola-Zone-Scholar.html...what I don't know is their motives behind all these.For me,I believe in what goes around comes around...Some day,the wickedness of US government will certainly bring them down. I really share the same view with Chief Fani Kayode that God loves this country read .http://leadership.ng/features/for-the-record/386768/god-loves-nigeria

Folks, we have a live one here shocked
Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by OmoEziokwu: 11:57pm On Oct 12, 2014
jasper7:

Let me explain to you why the this statement is racist. USA have been confirmed an ebola country. I mean people are still quarantined in the U.S. but he didn't deem it necessary to ban U.S. government.

Ban what government? I didn't catch that.

jasper7:

I am first a human being before being an African or Nigerian. Do you think everybody is blinded by the sentiment of family or relations or countrymen or all that BS. I am a realist, no one wants Ebola in his country. And I don't blame any country that bans Ebola threatened nations from coming in, but that now includes US. They are under threat too. So... if at any point they decide to wipe out ebola nations and nigeria is wiped out, why shouldn't USA go too?

Wipe out what?

I'll just imagine you meant to say banning artistes from countries with recent Ebola occurrences.

Well I'm not sure there are any American artistes on the line-up, but even if there were, would you really think that the Prime Minister of Dominica would ban American artistes from performing in his country? Even if there is currently Ebola in America, would you honestly compare the American healthcare system and its ability to handle big issues like Ebola, to the handling capabilities of the Nigerian healthcare system?

If you have ever been to the West and yet you say all these things, then I'm not sure your rationality can be vouched for.

Too many Nigerians have feelings of resentment towards the US. Please stop. Not good. grin

1 Like

Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by jasper7(m): 12:00am On Oct 13, 2014
CityNG:

1) You are free to assume whatever floats your bubble. It doesn't matter who many shots you give, I'll respond to any false or undermining accusations towards the US.

2) Your character doesn't matter to me. Your debate facts and points is the only thing of interest to me.

3) I will assume that you're an adult thus your mood is again of no primary concern of mine.

4) There are no rocket scientist on Nairaland so that is the wrong analogy. You should have never used the US alone then. Why did you not use Spain or do they not have cases of Ebola? You used the US because you have a grudge against the US that its atypical of certain Nairalander.

5) Advising me to clam down shows you lack debate etiquettes. You cannot see me so you are not sure if I am calm or not calm. You choose to assume that I am not calm because it will make you happy. Well sorry to bust your bubble you're wrong. Again.

6) It's not racism but could be argued as being discriminatory (Now we're getting back into the meat of the discussion finally and thankfully). This is not about the quality of an act. It is about a country making a decision that is best for them. You really need to polish up your analogies. You're woefully failing.

7) And this proves that you're a hypocrite. Nigerian can ban international flights but this country can't buy a 3rd rate act?

cool Every single person on this forum is a human being first. Tell me something new. I hope you seek some solution to this anti USA issue that you have. The US is not the only country in the world and certainly not the only country with an ebola case.
I see ur point now. I never realised I had a personal underlying grudge against USA. It's funny. You never know who you meet on NL. It is well. I think I will go see a shrink.
Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by jasper7(m): 12:02am On Oct 13, 2014
OmoEziokwu:

Ban what government? I didn't catch that.

Wipe out what?

I'll just imagine you meant to say banning artistes from countries with recent Ebola occurrences.

Well I'm not sure there are any American artistes on the line-up, but even if there were, would you really think that the Prime Minister of Dominica would ban American artistes from performing in his country? Even if there is currently Ebola in America, would you honestly compare the American healthcare system and its ability to handle big issues like Ebola, to the handling capabilities of the Nigerian healthcare system?

If you have ever been to the West and yet you say all these things, then I'm not sure your rationality can be vouched for.

Too many Nigerians have feelings of resentment towards the US. Please stop. Not good. grin
. The "ban govt" ish was a mistake. I get ur point tho. And it's cool
Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 13, 2014
jasper7:

I see ur point now. I never realised I had a personal underlying grudge against USA. It's funny. You never know who you meet on NL. It is well. I think I will go see a shrink.

Just the "debating" facts Man, just the facts. Personal medical diagnosis and history should be confidential between the patient and the physician.
Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by Nobody: 12:14am On Oct 13, 2014
Some Americans are already turning Ebola cases in Dallas into racism and xenophobic discrimination. It is sad sometime to see those who claimed to be very civilized taking to low notions as racism and xenophobia. Jeez! angry lipsrsealed
http://www.theverge.com/2014/10/8/6941749/ebola-panic-is-getting-pretty-racist
Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by Nobody: 1:00am On Oct 13, 2014
all4naija:
Some Americans are already turning Ebola cases in Dallas into racism and xenophobic discrimination. It is sad sometime to see those who claimed to be very civilized taking to low notions as racism and xenophobia. Jeez! angry lipsrsealed
http://www.theverge.com/2014/10/8/6941749/ebola-panic-is-getting-pretty-racist

Your underlying issue is that you fail to realize that this is an event of epidemic level.

The average person on the street in the US is not any different from the average person on the street in Nigeria.

How many times have you screamed Ghana must go or those Ibos have to leave Lagos and go back to the East and other such nonsense.
Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by Nobody: 1:15am On Oct 13, 2014
CityNG:

Your underlying issue is that you fail to realize that this is an event of epidemic level.

The average person on the street in the US is not any different from the average person on the street in Nigeria.

How many times have you screamed Ghana must go or those Ibos have to leave Lagos and go back to the East and other such nonsense.
What are you talking about? I am not the person who wrote that article. For your information, it is from TheVerge! Please, don't try to shift the blame to me or accuse me of what I have never engaged in.

However, I have been one of the proponents in this forum to look for ways to contain this virus and I am against discrimination of any form. No Americans would take any form of discrimination against them in another country lightly and they should do likewise to others. Discrimination is not the solution, my friend.

I expect the American government to start cancelling flights from hard-hit nations in West Africa and put in place an effective quarantine centers at all ports of entering. Indeed, I think the USA can contain the EVD better than Nigeria and Senegal which succeeded in getting rid of the disease from spreading in their various nations.

You need to see what some Americans are saying on twitter about it. #Obola #Ebolaoutbreak.
Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by Nobody: 1:39am On Oct 13, 2014
all4naija:

What are you talking about? I am not the person who wrote that article. For your information, it is from TheVerge! Please, don't try to shift the blame to me or accuse me of what I have never engaged in.

However, I have been one of the proponents in this forum to look for ways to contain this virus and I am against discrimination of any form. No Americans would take any form of discrimination against them in another country lightly and they should do likewise to others. Discrimination is not the solution, my friend.

I expect the American government to start cancelling flights from hard-hit nations in West Africa and put in place an effective quarantine centers at all ports of entering. Indeed, I think the USA can contain the EVD better than Nigeria and Senegal which succeeded in getting rid of the disease from spreading in their various nations.

You need to see what some Americans are saying on twitter about it. #Obola #Ebolaoutbreak.

There is nothing spectacular about you that will require me to shift any blame on you. I never accused you of any action. It;s amazing that you wrote in what seems like very good English but you totally lack comprehension skills.

Go back and read my post and perhaps maybe slowly.

I don't need to read, not see, what American are saying. I am here living it.
Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by Nobody: 2:09am On Oct 13, 2014
CityNG:

There is nothing spectacular about you that will require me to shift any blame on you. I never accused you of any action. It;s amazing that you wrote in what seems like very good English but you totally lack comprehension skills.

Go back and read my post and perhaps maybe slowly.

I don't need to read, not see, what American are saying. I am here living it.
You make the situation looks as though I am blaming the American society, which I am not. What I am trying to say about that very article is discrimination and xenophobia will not be the best solutions than it will only isolate innocent people and thereby causing more harm. If you have read that article you would understand they have already started profiling people in restaurants and on the streets. Please, that is not going to help the situation in a very civilized and developed nation as USA. Let's be realistic about it.

There is no need for me to reread your post. The tone is clearly to accuse me of trying to incite anti-Americanism by posting that link while you point to Ghana-must-go past incidence, those Igbos should leave Lagos, etc, which I have never supported anywhere in this forum. I argue with Ghanaians and South Africans a lot but not in a critical situation like this I would play down on their weaknesses. Believe me, I hate discrimination with passion.

I don't think you are an American though.
Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by Nobody: 2:32am On Oct 13, 2014
all4naija:

You make the situation looks as though I am blaming the American society, which I am not. What I am trying to say about that very article is discrimination and xenophobia will not be the best solutions than it will only isolate innocent people and thereby causing more harm. If you have read that article you would understand they have already started profiling people in restaurants and on the streets. Please, that is not going to help the situation in a very civilized and developed nation as USA. Let's be realistic about it.

There is no need for me to reread your post. The tone is clearly to accuse me of trying to incite anti-Americanism by posting that link while you point to Ghana-must-go past incidence, those Igbos should leave Lagos, etc, which I have never supported anywhere in this forum. I argue with Ghanaians and South Africans a lot but not in a critical situation like this I would play down on their weaknesses. Believe me, I hate discrimination with passion.

I don't think you are an American though.

Next time you quote an article, consider using quotes "insert quotes".

Dude, I don't know you from Adam and I never mentioned your name. Are you new of forums? Stop this your witch hunting mentality.

It doesn't matter to me what you think I am. What I am is what I am regardless of what you think I am.
Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by Nobody: 2:43am On Oct 13, 2014
CityNG:

Next time you quote an article, consider using quotes "insert quotes".

Dude, I don't know you from Adam and I never mentioned your name. Are you new of forums? Stop this your witch hunting mentality.

It doesn't matter to me what you think I am. What I am is what I am regardless of what you think I am.
Oh, shut it! You are dead-wrong to think trying to be tough will save you face in your plan to accuse me of what I know nothing of. Indeed, I find you to be peasant and petty in understanding how a civilized society really works. Your ludicrous statements are annoying to say the least. I don't need to insert quotes on a link because it doesn't make sense. I didn't quote anything from that particular article in the first place. Dude, don't make me to be rude to you.

Please, you are irritating to me. The earlier you realize I don't find you interesting the better for you to move on with your pathetic life. You twerp!
Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by Nobody: 3:28am On Oct 13, 2014
all4naija:

Oh, shut it! You are dead-wrong to think trying to be tough will save you face in your plan to accuse me of what I know nothing of. Indeed, I find you to be peasant and petty in understanding how a civilized society really works. Your ludicrous statements are annoying to say the least. I don't need to insert quotes on a link because it doesn't make sense. I didn't quote anything from that particular article in the first place. Dude, don't make me to be rude to you.

Please, you are irritating to me. The earlier you realize I don't find you interesting the better for you to move on with your pathetic life. You twerp!

grin

I knew it was going happen, now the stuff part comes out.

Sorry you have not the wherewithal to shut me up cheesy

So tell me oh civilized one, what language will you us eif you happen to get irritated? shocked

But thanks sha for taking time out of your worldy duties to respond to me grin
Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by baski92(m): 5:02am On Oct 13, 2014
InvertedHammer:

/
Carribeans are not Caucasians (Whites)

\
Hmmmm...... Dat's wat I heard
Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by reemix123(m): 10:06am On Oct 13, 2014
HOPE HE HAS A GOOD LAWYER TO SUE FOR LOSS OF EARNINGS AND DEFAMATION

1 Like

Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by DobraDobra: 10:32am On Oct 13, 2014
[quote author=CityNG post=27093190]

Yes the hospital failed, it's as simple as that. No worries, no other hospital in the US will fail again. This is what separate a first world country and a third world country.

Now, the Liberian citizen lied to his country men and was actually going to be prosecuted by them for falsification on departure form. Additionally I am confident that he would have been prosecuted by Texas Attorney General for bioterrorism activities. He knowingly entered a US flight known that he was infected.

Why are you not talking about all these and instead solely focusing on the US hospital and there failure? Are you siding with a bioterrorism criminal Liberian?

No I do not support wat u claimed neither do I support bigotry. If its claimed d liberian man ia aware of having ebola and he got in with all conciousnes but he still went into d hospital and said where he came from. Lets accept error can happen in d best places of dis world .american government now use nigeria as a standard against all odds in nigeria. Yes d whole or America is not sleeping now checks every where do u think ebola victims will want to come in dia coss of treatment? No coss dia is none at d moment its only managing crisis dat is available. U said there will be no case again? Lets wait and see. By d way how did d nurse got it? PPE procedure failed or dey are fake or she was not trained? Errors do happen anywhere
Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by Infoay: 2:35pm On Oct 13, 2014
Flavour please find a place in your heart to forgive Late Mr. Patrick.
Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by afrodoc(m): 3:05pm On Oct 13, 2014
otunbakolawole:
Good radiance to bad rubbish
Wtf?
Radiance? Really? cheesy
Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 13, 2014
[quote author=DobraDobra post=27102186][/quote]

You need to learn how to quote properly.

I slept very well last night and I wasn't the least bit conversed about ebola.

So your the whole America thing is regademdiulous.

Nigeria was and never will be a measuring stick for anything the US does. Don't get it wrong.
Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by DobraDobra: 4:05pm On Oct 13, 2014
[quote author=CityNG post=27108898]

You need to learn how to quote properly.

I slept very well last night and I wasn't the least bit conversed about ebola.

So your the whole America thing is regademdiulous.

Nigeria was and never will be a measuring stick for anything the US does. Don't get it wrong.[/

Good to know u slept well now let menpuy it well. Important people and people that matters in America were running about having sleepless nite. Every body know this group cant be everybody. For a fact there is no need to comparing what America has be come to what nigeria is dia is no basis for such
Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 13, 2014
[quote author=DobraDobra post=27109998][/quote]

You still need a refresher course on quoting properly.

Important people slept well in America.

You're trying to make yourself an expert on a country you've never stepped a foot inside of.
Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by DobraDobra: 7:02pm On Oct 13, 2014
[quote author=CityNG post=27111984]

You still need a refresher course on quoting properly.

Important people slept well in America.

You're trying to make yourself an expert on a country you've never stepped a foot inside of.

Ok for ur sake I accept but am sure other people out here have a better understanding if u are finding it difficult to do coss u want to win a point
Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 13, 2014
[quote author=DobraDobra post=27114697][/quote]

Learn to quote properly.

I have a very good understanding of what's going on because I live here (30 years) and I am a political and social science hobbyist.

You're just another low ranking member of the anti US brigade.
Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by DobraDobra: 10:32pm On Oct 13, 2014
CityNG:

Learn to quote properly.

I have a very good understanding of what's going on because I live here (30 years) and I am a political and social science hobbyist.

You're just another low ranking member of the anti US brigade.

Why on earth have I been replying u I must have brough my self so low now I know u lived in America for 30 yrs do u know some people where born dia? Do u know some people have for nationalities American by birth Canadian british and nigerian coss of parentage my guy d internet is faceless but some people pass u. U were correcting a guy d other time calling him son. U are a joke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lilian Esoro Easter Time Out With Kids Ends In Car Disaster [PICS] / Lolu Meets Bbnaija Top 5 Finalist After His Eviction (photos) / Becca And Tobi Sanni Daniel Traditional And White Wedding Photos In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.