Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola (27793 Views)

2face, MI, 9ice, KSB, Others Perform At Kaduna Music Festival (photos) / Wizkid To Perform At Yahoo Wireless Music Festival / Dbanj Dropped From Good Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by tomiobj(m): 1:03pm On Oct 12, 2014
I think when this is all over whites will start discriminating blacks as ebola infected
scobaba:
I'm currently in Milan Italy for a training(job related). All the while I had been getting along with all my colleagues from other countries around the world.

On wednesday, I got called out while in the middle of a group work presentation.
The lady 'politely' announced to the whole class I had to be excused for a few minutes for 'ebola awareness'.

By the time I came back to class 20minutes later....i had no friend again.

I later complained to the training organisers and the lady came back next day to explain to the class, it was nothing serious, just a little. Chit chat required with all 'ebola countries' participants, but for wier, the harm had already been done.....everybody avoided me, except the Angola and Ghana participants.

The Ebola stigma for Nigeria, is still very much out there.
Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by toshmann(m): 1:23pm On Oct 12, 2014
richardjemedafe1:
You know those pretty girls?
Those girls that are from the rich families?
Yea!
Those very beautiful, fresh, hot, sexy and well-fed
ladies?
Those types that their parents showers them with cash
anyhow?
Those types that lives in luxury, in mansions and relax
in swimming pools all day everyday?
Those types that fix only human hairs and not cheap
hairs like Daniella, expression etc?
Those girls that uses tablets, iphones, galaxy and all
those expensive gadgets?
Those girls that have never sat on a Keke Napep
before?
Those girls that can give millions to their online
boyfriends?

Biko!
Plsssssssssss!
When will I ever find one of them here on Nairaland??

When you find them let me know. wink
Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by pat077: 1:35pm On Oct 12, 2014
if Nigeria had done d same to d liberian dat brought d virus to our country, we won't b in this mess today. So, next time we ve to b proactive.

3 Likes

Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by Missmossy(f): 2:02pm On Oct 12, 2014
Eeyah...Flavour fears for his life too. Who wants to die?

1 Like

Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by Maestronaija(m): 2:23pm On Oct 12, 2014
scobaba:
I'm currently in Milan Italy for a training(job related). All the while I had been getting along with all my colleagues from other countries around the world.

On wednesday, I got called out while in the middle of a group work presentation.
The lady 'politely' announced to the whole class I had to be excused for a few minutes for 'ebola awareness'.

By the time I came back to class 20minutes later....i had no friend again.

I later complained to the training organisers and the lady came back next day to explain to the class, it was nothing serious, just a little. Chit chat required with all 'ebola countries' participants, but for wier, the harm had already been done.....everybody avoided me, except the Angola and Ghana participants.

The Ebola stigma for Nigeria, is still very much out there.

I received a mail and text message from the same source of your training in milan for an Ebola awareness tin but i did not and will not reply them... They are bunch of fools....

1 Like

Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 12, 2014
Best way to stop Ebola from spreading. The truth hurts sometime. I hope other non-infested nations should follow suit. Please, Flavour relaxes back home nobody wants to listen to your empty drum noises yet. It is frustrating though to be from Africa. You see that is the basic reason we have to change our ways, get organized and lead a civilized life.

2 Likes

Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by amanikondo: 4:10pm On Oct 12, 2014
One hospital in the US jus stopped the scheduled surgery for a friend. He had booked and paid for it about 2 months ago. The moment they know he is from Nigeria, doctors and nurses refused to go on with the surgery. Money was refunded. He had to go somewhere else and claimed Canadian.

1 Like

Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by Sagamite(m): 4:38pm On Oct 12, 2014
cocoduck:

You must be very stvpid, monkey should be your name

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

1 Like

Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by Sagamite(m): 4:39pm On Oct 12, 2014
jasper7:

Let me explain to you why the this statement is racist. USA have been confirmed an ebola country. I mean people are still quarantined in the U.S. but he didn't deem it necessary to ban U.S. government.

Are you comparing Nigeria to USA?

2 Likes

Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by Sagamite(m): 4:40pm On Oct 12, 2014
Kinkale:

umm.. Dude your noted. Now run along. I don't really enjoy kids play

So you are admitting to us that your inntellect is below that of a child, good. Then I can release you.

2 Likes

Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by Sagamite(m): 4:42pm On Oct 12, 2014
Mrkuvuki:
They know flavour will outshine all they dominican artists..

AAAYYY! They are jealosing us. It is all jealousy. grin grin grin grin grin

Typical thinking of a cretinous product of a failed education systm.

2 Likes

Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by Sagamite(m): 4:44pm On Oct 12, 2014
r33d:

Jamaica is just following the new stereotype. They have no mind of their own. By the way, Jamaica is just a "Neo-African" country in the Americas region.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Mo gbe o! I don die o! grin grin grin grin grin grin

This reetard does not even know Dominica is different from Jamaica. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by Sagamite(m): 4:48pm On Oct 12, 2014
GeneralShepherd:

Comparing the ebola situation in America with what happened in Nigeria is the fallacy of false equivocation.

It is common knowledge that ebola started from a case zero in Nigeria like in America, but there is a difference.

1. American Healthcare system is more robust,better equipped and has a better structure than the Nigerian system. This means the risk of an outbreak is minimal.

Nigeria had only Mr.Sawyer and we know what we battled to curtail ebola.

2. The most important factor to consider is that our borders are very porous. This means that there is a risk of illegal entry of ebola infected individuals.. This can only mean that before the government finds out, it might be too late for an effective containment plan.

Where as it is more difficult to illegally enter USA from West Africa

Thank you!

Don't mind the fuuktards!

Our education system is so poor, these cretins can not think critically and analytically. They just blab out the first thought that comes from their emotional ignorance.

3 Likes

Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by scobaba: 5:01pm On Oct 12, 2014
Maestronaija:

I received a mail and text message from the same source of your training in milan for an Ebola awareness tin but i did not and will not reply them... They are bunch of fools....

I. Don't understand. Same source. How?

My training is. In-house, as in organised. By. My office. The Ebola awareness is also by the HSE dept in my office, which mail n text. Are you talking about please? undecided
Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 12, 2014
jasper7:

Well.... you can keep telling yourself that. So far there has been a confirmed primary and secondary case of Ebola in the U.S. they are in the same position as Nigeria. If not contained properly it can escalate to Sierra Leone level or Liberia even. But for some reason, we have that strong belief that can't and it won't. DR is a small country. I respect the president's stand but no denying there is an inkling of racism to it. And incase you don't know, Nigeria has been confirmed to have no more cases of Ebola. America still got cases to handle

And you as well can continue to debate from a ridiculous point of view.

Stop comparing the US to Nigeria.

You guys are uniquely impacted with inferiority complex. Why even bring the US into this debate?

That you do not know the difference between racism and discrimination identifies the quality of the person that I am debating with.

Do you live, eat, breathe on anti-USA propaganda?
Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 12, 2014
amanikondo:
One hospital in the US jus stopped the scheduled surgery for a friend. He had booked and paid for it about 2 months ago. The moment they know he is from Nigeria, doctors and nurses refused to go on with the surgery. Money was refunded. He had to go somewhere else and claimed Canadian.

A forward thinking hospital, I salute their decision.
Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by bobaustin(m): 7:17pm On Oct 12, 2014
Buh wait o..... Didnt dy knw dt flavour was 4rm 9ja b4 his name was included in d list. Stewped pple. Ebola wil 4rm dm 4rm anoda angle dy won't xpect.
Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 12, 2014
bobaustin:
Buh wait o..... Didnt dy knw dt flavour was 4rm 9ja b4 his name was included in d list. Stewped pple. Ebola wil 4rm dm 4rm anoda angle dy won't xpect.

They are actually very brilliant people.

Maybe his name was added before your dunderhead immigration people allowed someone from a known diseased country entry into your country.
Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by saltoftheearth: 8:38pm On Oct 12, 2014
Even this officer was humbled. Ebola no dey look face.

Watch what happens when this officer discovered Ebola was in the vicinity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fgem9TfwnSA

https://www.nairaland.com/1922140/ebola-papers

1 Like

Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by InvertedHammer: 8:56pm On Oct 12, 2014
baski92:
Ehya poor boy..... Wetin dis white pple take we Africans 4?
/
Carribeans are not Caucasians (Whites)

\
Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by InvertedHammer: 9:03pm On Oct 12, 2014
Sagamite:

You think you can enlightened the fuuktards you see me keep on attacking on NL by 2015?

You are a very optimistic man o.

Let me remind you, the fact that the ones on NL can read and type indicates they are likely the brightest of the majority of fuuktards straddling Nigeria. So if they are this dumb imagine how dump the ones that don't have access to the internet are.

They are going to vote for who can give them the biggest bag of rice and cooking oil. And those are not any of the other parties.

I am finding it hard to trust APC would not field the cretin.
/
Why are you even bothering yourself?

if Nigeria as it is, is an el Dorado, let them keep enjoying it

Stop preaching to i.d.i.o.t.s. They don't know any better.

I understsnd your frustration. Sometimes t he best way to teach these morons is to shove the truth down their throat. @ kobonaire @ gtrust.
\

2 Likes

Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by jasper7(m): 9:27pm On Oct 12, 2014
undecided
Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by jasper7(m): 9:28pm On Oct 12, 2014
CityNG:

And you as well can continue to debate from a ridiculous point of view.

Stop comparing the US to Nigeria.

You guys are uniquely impacted with inferiority complex. Why even bring the US into this debate?

That you do not know the difference between racism and discrimination identifies the quality of the person that I am debating with.

Do you live, eat, breathe on anti-USA propaganda?
What's your point exactly. Cos I don't get it. Speak with facts and data. Or don't speak at all. As if the ebola is not in the U.S now. When USA has been certified to be Ebola free like Nigeria, then you can talk. Nigeria has done probably everything wrong for decades now, but they handled the Ebola well. So... tell me why Nigerians are being stigmatized? You say I feel inferior to DR? Chai... I don suffer. It is well shaa
Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by OmoEziokwu: 9:29pm On Oct 12, 2014
djeezy:
Well, which sane person goes about insulting people? Its apparent that you are simpleton. You should behave like a civilised person, not an animal. Infact you're below an animal because you lack common sense. You go about calling your fellow blacks black monkey. Is that not insane?

He is not insane. It indeed is frustrating for one to know that one shares citizenship with maddening, brain-dead and just plain impossible people.

2 Likes

Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by OmoEziokwu: 9:31pm On Oct 12, 2014
optimumprimus:
Is the face of the caribbean chinese,mixed or white? Is the face of africa white or arab simply because there are arabs in north africa and whites in southern africa? 5 percent chinese ,mixed and white population in the caribbean means nothing .
you should educate yourself , I am nice but I realize that you are simply annoying and unworthy of empathy.I'm starting to feel like you are a waste of oxygen and should actually be sterilized or exterminated,but i'll ponder about it further as my ideology on life grows .

Ha ha ha ha ha ha cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by djeezy(m): 9:38pm On Oct 12, 2014
OmoEziokwu:

He is not insane. It indeed is frustrating for one to know that one shares citizenship with maddening, brain-dead and just plain impossible people.
........**yawns**.....are you done?
Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by DobraDobra: 10:45pm On Oct 12, 2014
GeneralShepherd:

Comparing the ebola situation in America with what happened in Nigeria is the fallacy of false equivocation.

It is common knowledge that ebola started from a case zero in Nigeria like in America, but there is a difference.

1. American Healthcare system is more robust,better equipped and has a better structure than the Nigerian system. This means the risk of an outbreak is minimal.

Nigeria had only Mr.Sawyer and we know what we battled to curtail ebola.

2. The most important factor to consider is that our borders are very porous. This means that there is a risk of illegal entry of ebola infected individuals.. This can only mean that before the government finds out, it might be too late for an effective containment plan.

Where as it is more difficult to illegally enter USA from West Africa

My guy listen to news and for information u don't have to enter a country illegally b4 u bring ebola to them. With all d expertise and well equiped mediacl facilities in america duncan was sent home on his first visit to d hospital even after telling dem he was from liberia was d doctor mad? Now another health worker is down with ebola cdc procedure did not work she brake protocol on ppe are u telling she was not trained. Now tell me we can't compare america with nigeria un ebola mind u they have said they are expecting more cases.
Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 12, 2014
jasper7:

What's your point exactly. Cos I don't get it. Speak with facts and data. Or don't speak at all. As if the ebola is not in the U.S now. When USA has been certified to be Ebola free like Nigeria, then you can talk. Nigeria has done probably everything wrong for decades now, but they handled the Ebola well. So... tell me why Nigerians are being stigmatized? You say I feel inferior to DR? Chai... I don suffer. It is well shaa

Son, learn to respect your elders and show some decorum and composure when writing in public. I'm going to assume that you have some level of education.

Never ever tell me or anyone else online to not speak. I don't need your permission and that foes to show that you lack self confidence as well as self control if you cannot avoid respond to a post.

I am a Nigerian and an American and I of course can talk from the point of both countries while you are only firmly entrenched in your Nigerian perspective. You are debating from the point of view of a nationalist. There's nothing wrong with that per see but we that are internationally educated and has a wordily view can see the archaic position that you are coming from.

The official of an event and/or a civic leader has made a determination for the best interest of their country and here you are trying to lambast them.

You don't know better because all you know is how to avoid any decent normal behaviors of a civilized country, you a re used to sidestepping civil codes and conducts and bribe your way out of every situation.

Again, this is not about the USA so why is your default position always trying to bring down the USA?

If you have any wherewithal you salute what the country did but instead you are up in arms.

Why don't you instead focus your energy on:

Improving Nigerias healthcare system
Improving Nigerians electricity system
Improving Nigerians water delivery system
Improving Nigerians dilabitated education system
Improving Nigerias transporation system

1 Like

Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 12, 2014
OmoEziokwu:

Very true.

Seemingly Nairaland is infected with strains of this type of folks recently.

Foreigners on the board, please always try to remember that Nairaland only represents a very small sampling section of Nigerians. We're not all deranged.

1 Like

Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by jasper7(m): 10:59pm On Oct 12, 2014
CityNG:

Son, learn to respect your elders and show some decorum and composure when writing in public. I'm going to assume that you have some level of education.

Never ever tell me or anyone else online to not speak. I don't need your permission and that foes to show that you lack self confidence as well as self control if you cannot avoid respond to a post.

I am a Nigerian and an American and I of course can talk from the point of both countries while you are only firmly entrenched in your Nigerian perspective. You are debating from the point of view of a nationalist. There's nothing wrong with that per see but we that are internationally educated and has a wordily view can see the archaic position that you are coming from.

The official of an event and/or a civic leader has made a determination for the best interest of their country and here you are trying to lambast them.

You don't know better because all you know is how to avoid any decent normal behaviors of a civilized country, you a re used to sidestepping civil codes and conducts and bribe your way out of every situation.

Again, this is not about the USA so why is your default position always trying to bring down the USA?

If you have any wherewithal you salute what the country did but instead you are up in arms.

Why don't you instead focus your energy on:

Improving Nigerias healthcare system
Improving Nigerians electricity system
Improving Nigerians water delivery system
Improving Nigerians dilabitated education system
Improving Nigerias transporation system

Sorry, I never realised you were both a Nigerian and an American. Now I realise my mistake. Your intellectual enlightenment and exposure is superior to mine. I accept all you have said hook, line and sinker. smiley
Re: Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 12, 2014
DobraDobra:

My guy listen to news and for information u don't have to enter a country illegally b4 u bring ebola to them. With all d expertise and well equiped mediacl facilities in america duncan was sent home on his first visit to d hospital even after telling dem he was from liberia was d doctor mad? Now another health worker is down with ebola cdc procedure did not work she brake protocol on ppe are u telling she was not trained. Now tell me we can't compare america with nigeria un ebola mind u they have said they are expecting more cases.

Yes the hospital failed, it's as simple as that. No worries, no other hospital in the US will fail again. This is what separate a first world country and a third world country.

Now, the Liberian citizen lied to his country men and was actually going to be prosecuted by them for falsification on departure form. Additionally I am confident that he would have been prosecuted by Texas Attorney General for bioterrorism activities. He knowingly entered a US flight known that he was infected.

Why are you not talking about all these and instead solely focusing on the US hospital and there failure? Are you siding with a bioterrorism criminal Liberian?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cee-C Celebrates Leo Dasilva's 26th Birthday / Becca And Tobi Sanni Daniel Traditional And White Wedding Photos In Ghana / TY Bello Shares Photo Of Her Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.