Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. (98475 Views)

Who Is Your Favorite Korean Actor???????? / Top Ten Most Handsome Nigeria Musicians / Top 10 Most Handsome Men In The World In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by vikkytan: 10:03am On Oct 16, 2014
vikkytan:
of course they're real friend the was even once a rumors DAT they're are gay in an interview Kim says he.s aware of his dating rumour with Lee jong sunk but he says friendship can also. be considered as love... I really love his reply to the rumour..
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 16, 2014
vikkytan:
I prefer his hairstyle in city hunter Dan in the heirs....
Yes me too,he was so so handsome in city hunter,but in the heirs he's not dat handsome
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by vikkytan: 10:07am On Oct 16, 2014
Wislet:
Korea has so many fine guys I wonder why Lee Min ho is overhyped in everything. He isn't the finest in physical features nor is he the best actor.
yeah they have so many handsome guys but Lee min ho is going too hard he even says it countless time in the heirs DAT he.s gud looking.....
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by vikkytan: 10:07am On Oct 16, 2014
vikkytan:
yeah they have so many handsome guys but Lee min ho is going too hard he even says it countless time in the heirs DAT he.s gud looking.....
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 16, 2014
vikkytan:
u mean the sunny girl is Indian in boys over flower
No I mean the pics u posted, this girl

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by Wislet(f): 10:09am On Oct 16, 2014
vikkytan:
there are scenes in the heirs DAT we prefer his acting Dan DAT of Lee min ho... he.s very cute especially when he smile...
not just some scenes, majority of koreans have the view that Kim Woo Bin acted way better than Lee min Ho in 'the Heirs'. He was called a scene stealer (meaning he was the person to watch in every scene he featured).
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by vikkytan: 10:13am On Oct 16, 2014
shokky24:

Yes me too,he was so so handsome in city hunter,but in the heirs he's not dat handsome
his skin coulor changed too well I don't really like him in the heirs because he treats Rachel like a trash and the other girl take him for granted.....
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by vikkytan: 10:14am On Oct 16, 2014
shokky24:

his skin coulor changed too well I don't really like him in the heirs because he treats Rachel like a trash and the other girl take him for granted..... Rachel is my favourite she.s pretty hot and sexy and has a very cute walking structure.....
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by vikkytan: 10:16am On Oct 16, 2014
shokky24:

No I mean the pics u posted, this girl
what I.m trynna say is dey are all asian....
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by vikkytan: 10:16am On Oct 16, 2014
vikkytan:
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by vikkytan: 10:19am On Oct 16, 2014
Wislet:
not just some scenes, majority of koreans have the view that Kim Woo Bin acted way better than Lee min Ho in 'the Heirs'. He was called a scene stealer (meaning he was the person to watch in every scene he featured).
yeah me too he acted in a very sensitive way personally I prefer him......
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by Wislet(f): 10:20am On Oct 16, 2014
vikkytan:
I also love DAT movie it.s my first time hating the female lead DAT much... so Jim sub is one of the most handsome and do you know little so ji sub they resemble each other....
Little So Ji Sub is actor Yo Seung Ho(who played the Jade Emperor in Arang and the Magistrate. He's also the lead actor in Warrior Baek dong soo). He's amongst those I mentioned.

pics: So Ji Sub and Yo Seung Ho

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by vikkytan: 10:21am On Oct 16, 2014
vikkytan:
I also love DAT movie it.s my first time hating the female lead DAT much... so Jim sub is one of the most handsome and do you know little so ji sub they resemble each other....
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by vikkytan: 10:29am On Oct 16, 2014
Wislet:
Little So Ji Sub is actor Yo Seung Ho(who played the Jade Emperor in Arang and the Magistrate. He's also the lead actor in Warrior Baek dong soo). He's amongst those I mentioned.

pics: So Ji Sub and Yo Seung Ho
they both look alike in this pics u made a mistake he wan.snt the male lead in warrior baek dong soo but he was d one we all.focused on which made him the main character well I heard he.ss too young to take the male lead he has been taking the 2nd lead excluding operation proposal... I really cried like a little baby when he died in warrior baek dong solo..
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by vikkytan: 10:30am On Oct 16, 2014
vikkytan:
they both look alike in this pics u made a mistake he wan.snt the male lead in warrior baek dong soo but he was d one we all.focused on which made him the main character well I heard he.ss too young to take the male lead he has been taking the 2nd lead excluding operation proposal... I really cried like a little baby when he died in warrior baek dong solo..
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by Wislet(f): 10:30am On Oct 16, 2014
vikkytan:
of course they're real friend the was even once a rumors DAT they're are gay in an interview Kim says he.s aware of his dating rumour with Lee jong sunk but he says friendship can also. be considered as love... I really love his reply to the rumour..
ya, it was a very matured reply. Both aren't gay, and were not about to let rumours affect their friendship. Now it has died out.
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by vikkytan: 10:31am On Oct 16, 2014
vikkytan:
his skin coulor changed too well I don't really like him in the heirs because he treats Rachel like a trash and the other girl take him for granted.....
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by vikkytan: 10:31am On Oct 16, 2014
Wislet:
ya, it was a very matured reply. Both aren't gay, and were not about to let rumours affect their friendship. Now it has died out.
citizens like blabbing abt trash...
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by Wislet(f): 10:49am On Oct 16, 2014
vikkytan:
he.s not as handsome as lee jun ki....
how could I have forgotten this guy.

Lee Joon Ki: lead actor in 'Iljimae' and 'Joseon Gunman' , second lead in 'My Girl'. Also starred in 'Two weeks'.

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by Wislet(f): 10:53am On Oct 16, 2014
vikkytan:
ya. If not that the male lead was good too, Yo Seung ho could easily have stolen the spotlight from him. He's one to watch.
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by vikkytan: 10:56am On Oct 16, 2014
Wislet:
how could I have forgotten this guy.

Lee Joon Ki: lead actor in 'Iljimae', second lead in 'My Girl'. Also starred in 'Two weeks'.
he.s more handsome Dan most of Korean guys u posted above and he has a better acting Dan Lee min ho
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by vikkytan: 10:56am On Oct 16, 2014
vikkytan:
he.s more handsome Dan most of Korean guys u posted above and he has a better acting Dan Lee min ho
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by vikkytan: 11:01am On Oct 16, 2014
Wislet:
ya. If not that the male lead was good too, Yo Seung ho could easily have stolen the spotlight from him. He's one to watch.
yeah the main character was ysh but ji Chang wook is the male meaning he has more screen time?? how can someone spitting blood and still look beautiful.. I mean when yeo un died.....
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by vikkytan: 11:12am On Oct 16, 2014
vikkytan:
yeah the main character was ysh but ji Chang wook is the male meaning he has more screen time?? how can someone spitting blood and still look beautiful.. I mean when yeo un died.....
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by Wislet(f): 11:25am On Oct 16, 2014
[quote author=vikkytan post=27188576][/quote]try checking your phone settings. You're double posting.
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by Wislet(f): 11:52am On Oct 16, 2014
Ji chang Wook: lead actor (the Emperor) in 'Empress ki'. Also the lead actor in 'Warrior Baek dong soo'.

This guy nailed his role in 'Empress ki'. Very impressive acting.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 16, 2014
vikkytan:
Ok
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by fabuloustee(f): 12:25pm On Oct 16, 2014
Lee min Ho (Gu Jun pyo) also Kim bum (casanova) but ji hoo is very pretty he looks like a lady, also ji Chang wook d emperor in empress ki

This tall guy in u are beautiful is also cute

If it were to be face alone.... i would av said Kim bum.....

But it has to also do with the stature......so am giving it to my love
*in Jan Di voice* Gu Jun pyo grin
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by vikkytan: 1:16pm On Oct 16, 2014
Wislet:
Ji chang Wook: lead actor (the Emperor) in 'Empress ki'. Also the lead actor in 'Warrior Baek dong soo'.

This guy nailed his role in 'Empress ki'. Very impressive acting.
I hate this guy so much in empress ki he din.t even made me cry neither did he make me smile but in warrior baek dong soo I like him
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by vikkytan: 1:17pm On Oct 16, 2014
vikkytan:
I hate this guy so much in empress ki he din.t even made me cry neither did he make me smile but in warrior baek dong soo I like him
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by vikkytan: 1:28pm On Oct 16, 2014
fabuloustee:
Lee min Ho (Gu Jun pyo) also Kim bum (casanova) but ji hoo is very pretty he looks like a lady, also ji Chang wook d emperor in empress ki

This tall guy in u are beautiful is also cute

If it were to be face alone.... i would av said Kim bum.....

But it has to also do with the stature......so am giving it to my love
*in Jan Di voice* Gu Jun pyo grin
I.ve u seen dis guy before
Kim soo hyun
yoo seung ho
Lee jun ki
to me Kim bum is more handsome but he does not have nice structure yoo seung ho looks like a female he.more gudlooking Dan Lee min ho even no min woo is more gud looking Dan Lee min ho. Kim soo hyun is d most handsome Korean actor in 2014 Lee min ho is not the most handsome ji Chang wook is cute but dat only when he smile I so much hate his role in empress ki he.s too selfish and all he knows is too sit down and look pretty nothing Wang too was d one DAT made the film watchable for me
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by vikkytan: 1:28pm On Oct 16, 2014
vikkytan:
I.ve u seen dis guy before
Kim soo hyun
yoo seung ho
Lee jun ki
to me Kim bum is more handsome but he does not have nice structure yoo seung ho looks like a female he.more gudlooking Dan Lee min ho even no min woo is more gud looking Dan Lee min ho. Kim soo hyun is d most handsome Korean actor in 2014 Lee min ho is not the most handsome ji Chang wook is cute but dat only when he smile I so much hate his role in empress ki he.s too selfish and all he knows is too sit down and look pretty nothing Wang too was d one DAT made the film watchable for me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Michael Jackson Would Have Looked Like Without Plastic Surgery / Yomi Obileye Is Dead / Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.