Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,148 members, 7,825,587 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. (98536 Views)

Who Is Your Favorite Korean Actor???????? / Top Ten Most Handsome Nigeria Musicians / Top 10 Most Handsome Men In The World In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by damiperry(f): 1:36pm On Oct 16, 2014
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by Missmossy(f): 1:39pm On Oct 16, 2014
I'd go for Le Min Hoo and Gu Jun Pyo.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by Wislet(f): 1:54pm On Oct 16, 2014
vikkytan:
I hate this guy so much in empress ki he din.t even made me cry neither did he make me smile but in warrior baek dong soo I like him
my dear, that is not how to hate someone. We just watch them act, not their personalities.

He was supposed to portray a weak emperor and he did it so well. I don't see any actor acting it as well as he did.

Anyone who isn't biased toward the Wang Yu character(which is fictional, he is not in empress ki's real history) will appreciate his performance.
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by vikkytan: 2:15pm On Oct 16, 2014
Wislet:
my dear, that is not how to hate someone. We just watch them act, not their personalities.

He was supposed to portray a weak emperor and he did it so well. I don't see any actor acting it as well as he did.

Anyone who isn't biased toward the Wang Yu character(which is fictional, he is not in empress ki's real history) will appreciate his performance.
what do u mean he.s a fictional character is it because he din.t have much screen there was a profile created DAT in the real life empress ki Wang u died the same way he died in the movie. when the emperor was 50 years old he took thousands of shoulders and went to joseon to kill king of joseon d same thing happened in d movie so where did u here dis from??
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by vikkytan: 2:23pm On Oct 16, 2014
Wislet:

the real life empress ki was a bitch and the girl DAT played it is of no difference . I hate the emperor character in dis movie. I ve been focus on Wang yoo from the and the was so embarrassing it would have been better if he died on Battle field and yon feisu sacrifices her dealth for nothing it.s not even up to 5min wen he knew DAT maha was his child but what could he do to save him..
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by vikkytan: 2:25pm On Oct 16, 2014
vikkytan:
the real life empress ki was a bitch and the girl DAT played it is of no difference . I hate the emperor character in dis movie. I ve been focus on Wang yoo from the and the was so embarrassing it would have been better if he died on Battle field and yon feisu sacrifices her dealth for nothing it.s not even up to 5min wen he knew DAT maha was his child but what could he do to save him..

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by vikkytan: 2:27pm On Oct 16, 2014
vikkytan:
I.ve u seen dis guy before
Kim soo hyun
yoo seung ho
Lee jun ki
to me Kim bum is more handsome but he does not have nice structure yoo seung ho looks like a female he.more gudlooking Dan Lee min ho even no min woo is more gud looking Dan Lee min ho. Kim soo hyun is d most handsome Korean actor in 2014 Lee min ho is not the most handsome ji Chang wook is cute but dat only when he smile I so much hate his role in empress ki he.s too selfish and all he knows is too sit down and look pretty nothing Wang too was d one DAT made the film watchable for me
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by Dahmeyjay: 3:09pm On Oct 16, 2014
The only korean crush I av is KIM NAM GIL
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 16, 2014
park jin bin
tae cy on
kim bun
kim hyun jong
lee min hoo
bae so bin
lee hyun woo
choi chu hi (alias lee don chul- east of eden)
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by Wislet(f): 3:48pm On Oct 16, 2014
vikkytan:
what do u mean he.s a fictional character is it because he din.t have much screen there was a profile created DAT in the real life empress ki Wang u died the same way he died in the movie. when the emperor was 50 years old he took thousands of shoulders and went to joseon to kill king of joseon d same thing happened in d movie so where did u here dis from??
find it out for yourself.
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by vikkytan: 7:02pm On Oct 16, 2014
where did the real life story
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by opsynusy(f): 9:36pm On Oct 16, 2014
Wislet:
yoo seung ho is definitely a fiiiine guy. He acted in Master of study, and he was also the 'Jade emperor' (you know the guy who wore white 'up there' in the drama Arang and the Magistrate.
this guy is hot,pretty,beautiful,flawless kai!

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by vikkytan: 9:35am On Oct 17, 2014
opsynusy:
this guy is hot,pretty,beautiful,flawless kai!
of course he.s very beautiful... he was among the top 5 most hottest Korean actor....
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by vikkytan: 9:37am On Oct 17, 2014
Dahmeyjay:
can u post the pics of the guy.....
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by vikkytan: 9:37am On Oct 17, 2014
Dahmeyjay:
can u post the pics of the guy..... I don't. know him....
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by vikkytan: 9:39am On Oct 17, 2014
vikkytan:
yeah they have so many handsome guys but Lee min ho is going too hard he even says it countless time in the heirs DAT he.s gud looking.....
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by Wislet(f): 10:49am On Oct 17, 2014
vikkytan:
can u post the pics of the guy..... I don't. know him....
kim Nam Gil: cast in 'Queen Seondeok', 'My name is Kim sam soon'.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by vikkytan: 7:01pm On Oct 17, 2014
wow he.s cute..
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 17, 2014
Omavik:
of all d f4 members. in boys b4 flowers, d brunette guy is d least handsome... gu jun pyo, ji hoo nd kim sang bum(d most handsome...cnt remember his name in d movie) r all cute... but its like one of dem is dead , cos i usd to c RIP @ d bginin of each episode....

it's not one of the boys that died. It was one of those big girls in season one, the one that acted Sunny.
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by vivaciouzz(f): 12:55am On Oct 18, 2014
Wislet:
Jung Yong hwa: lead actor in Heartstrings, second lead actor(shin woo) in 'You are Beautiful'.
I'm soo in love with him
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by vivaciouzz(f): 12:57am On Oct 18, 2014
wat of d two brothers in "triangle" dose guys r cute ESO d younger bro
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by vikkytan: 7:55am On Oct 18, 2014
can u post his pics
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by vikkytan: 7:56am On Oct 18, 2014

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by vikkytan: 8:02am On Oct 18, 2014
dd ysh

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by vikkytan: 8:04am On Oct 18, 2014
taecyeon

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by vikkytan: 8:05am On Oct 18, 2014
t

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by vikkytan: 8:06am On Oct 18, 2014
taecyeon...

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by vikkytan: 8:07am On Oct 18, 2014
jang geunk sunk..

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by vikkytan: 1:21pm On Oct 19, 2014
vikkytan:
jang geunk sunk..
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by SlimAdenike(f): 3:20am On Jun 15, 2015
Wislet:
Kim Woo Bin: cast in 'the Heirs', 'A gentleman's Dignity', and 'School 2013' as Lee Jong suk's best friend where they won an award for best bromance.

He's also Lee Jong Suk's best friend in real life.

2nd pic: Lee Jong suk and Kim woo bin(best friends)

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. by SlimAdenike(f): 9:42pm On Jun 15, 2015
vikkytan:
yoo seung ho aka (little Korea brother. little so Ji sub.yeo in)
yeo jin goo is korea's little brother tho,yoo seung hoo is now a grown man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Michael Jackson Would Have Looked Like Without Plastic Surgery / Yomi Obileye Is Dead / Between Tunde Ednut, Bobrisky And Ghanaian Girl Who Doesn't Wear Bra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.